Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

didn't watch the trailer on purpose..gives away spoilers probably. 

imo, wasted the first two episodes with rona dhona and lullabies .. and giving the fans one final chance f to say goodbye to their fave characters  before the death fest begins :hehe:

i know some people have get togethers and have 'GOT watching parties' lol

On 3/8/2019 at 9:48 PM, Gollum said:

Not going to watch this show anymore, effing time waste. 

Skipped the 1st 2 episodes, nothing much happened based on the reviews. Today is the big one apparently, this particular director also directed Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, Winds of Winter...so we might be on to something here. 

11 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Yup it is. Being the longest episode in entire series, personally I felt there were many dark and horrific moments.

I mean dark in the cinematographic sense, could you follow the battle? They probably wanted to make it realistic but battle scenes in pitch darkness of night don't make for great viewing. This is where LOTR was different. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I mean dark in the cinematographic sense, could you follow the battle? They probably wanted to make it realistic but battle scenes in pitch darkness of night don't make for great viewing. This is where LOTR was different. 

I could follow the battle but I did lose track of many of the characters because of the darkness.