Reports of violence by Afghanistan fans

49 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

British goras are different from American goras. They can differentiate between South Asian ethnicities.

no they cant- ive been stereotyped as a muslim many times just because i have a beard. If you are brown and have some sort of facial hair the first thought in a gora's mind is that of a pakistani...

Now if I say something then Pak members won’t like it. I’m not generalising.

When the Pak Vs India match at Old Trafford was going on, I saw a car full of Pak fans driving slowly, blocking traffic outside the stadium, swearing full MC, BC at Indian fans. No Indian fans retaliated...

I witnessed it as I’d to leave early before the match finished.

Edited by asterix
Just now, cric_fan said:

Any proof? Were you there?

The team that abuses its own captain, won’t it abuse a political and economic rival like Afghanistan?

Pak can be very racist like “hinduon ki zehniyat” yeh hindu aur yahoodion ki saazish muhajir etc etc.

They have a sense of self-entitlement against Afghanistanis as if they are inferior.

Clearly must have said something derogatory 

The team that abuses its own captain, won’t it abuse a political and economic rival like Afghanistan?

Pak can be very racist like “hinduon ki zehniyat” yeh hindu aur yahoodion ki saazish muhajir etc etc.

They have a sense of self-entitlement against Afghanistanis as if they are inferior.

Clearly must have said something derogatory 

Sticking up for your brothers I see. If that was the case, how come there is rarely trouble between Pak/Ind fans?

Sarfaraz saying ey kalle to phelu etc, Pakistanis reek of racism. No wonder Afghanis which outside of their country are usually easy going folk are triggered. You never hear Indians,Srilankans or Bangladeshi overseas populace creating ruckus in other countries. There is a pattern here.

Just now, cric_fan said:

Sticking up for your brothers I see. If that was the case, how come there is rarely trouble between Pak/Ind fans?

Because Indian fans have strength in numbers. Do you really think it is smart to rile up 80% of the stadium?

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Irony is that we never see this trouble between Pak-Ind fans.

I told you, Pak vs Afghanistan is the new cricketing rivalry. Both same type of fans, same type of team quality. You will get these close encounters and feisty behaviour by fans

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sarfaraz saying ey kalle to phelu etc, Pakistanis reek of racism. No wonder Afghanis which outside of their country are usually easy going folk are triggered. You never hear Indians,Srilankans or Bangladeshi overseas populace creating ruckus in other countries. There is a pattern here.

Afghans are no saints either. They are non for causing problems in Europe e.g UK and Germany. Most of the Afghans here are like Pakistanis which means they are backwards too so there’s no difference between the two 

Another one sticking up for he’s brothers.

It was the Afg fans that were being ejected, not Pak fans.
Just now, cric_fan said:

Tribal mentality

Most of these guys have been displaced from their mother land thanks to their neighbor and are living as refugees. This kind of racist entitlement is exactly what I am talking about.

What the fk is tribal mentality.

You got your answer