Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Ashwin's secret weapon comment backfired vs the pommies. Expect this to backfire too. Too many empty boasters around. Go out and win it 4-0 rather than shouting in the media.
Lol - these shameless cretins could not even win that joke of a tournament, Champions League, where everything is disgracefully rigged in their favor - once, a tamasha league side was even allowed five overseas players! Forget winning 4-0 in the real version of the game. So they do the only thing they can - make hollow boasts in the media.
In all seriousness this Aussie team looks crap on SC pitches ... I bet even bangbros could beat them at home.
They won the series in SL. I won't be surprised if India manages to lose this series. Best this team can do is to request flat pitches and hope for high scoring draws. Our bowlers and batsmen will fail collectively on bowling friendly pitches.
They won the series in SL. I won't be surprised if India manages to lose this series. Best this team can do is to request flat pitches and hope for high scoring draws. Our bowlers and batsmen will fail collectively on bowling friendly pitches.
Mr Cricket scored 2 tons in that series, but he is no longer playing :sad:
Isnt there a restriction on number of players in a touring squad? Shameless Aussies trying to plug in maximum - after all will it be not India who will be bearing the expenses of food and stay for these many?
:hysterical::hysterical: This seems to have come directly from your moniker. Who else would be worried about how much an extra australian would eat?
Who isn't' date=' though? :winky: Ashwin has been a joke in recent times. At Test level the irony is that he looks a batsman of genuine talent (better than some of the clowns we have played in the top 6 recently) but his bowling is too gimmicky to trouble good players.[/quote'] true.....cant disagree there
Many of you are comparing the ability of players on each side but the real question is.-- whether we have the mindset to play test matches competitively ? That has been badly missing for the last year and a half .
to be fair we did crush england in the first test. its just that england's support staff analysed their weakness and ensured the tables were turned. If India get their noses ahead v Aus in this test series I think MSD will call for flat pitches and ensure we have a series win. Dont think he is going to go for a clean sweep this time around.
to be fair we did crush england in the first test. its just that england's support staff analysed their weakness and ensured the tables were turned. If India get their noses ahead v Aus in this test series I think MSD will call for flat pitches and ensure we have a series win. Dont think he is going to go for a clean sweep this time around.
The mindset to fight it out in tests is still missing, bro.
These injuries are vital between age 17-24 so that fast bowlers can increase flexibility and bowl ' date=' faster for sustained period. If they occur at 25+ they can be a big problem and may lead to loss of pace.[/quote'] Injuries are what, vital?? :confused: You mean players should get injured to gain more pace? :hysterical: