Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So they are bowling same speed they bowled when they were 15 hehe rkt you are stupid man. 

Did I say that? I said they were fast so they already had fast twitch fibers. Nagarkoti bowled 145 at 18, Chahar bowled 120 at 18. So it is fair to say Nagarkoti had more natural fast twitch muscles than Chahar. Isn't it? How does it make me stupid? It is obvious once they grow, they will develop those muscles more as the body grows and becomes stronger. Gyming is also a way of becoming stronger.

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

What is wrong boss?  That's muscles are built by resistance?  Or by sport lol

You are wrong about natural muscles. Ask any fast bowlers, they will sat you are born with pace. If you don't have them naturally then how can you develop them by resistance.  You can only develop something more that you have. How much fast twitch fibers you have naturally differ person to person. That's why even for kids capacity of throwing arm differs.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Did I say that? I said they were fast so they already had fast twitch fibers. Nagarkoti bowled 145 at 18, Chahar bowled 120 at 18. So it is fair to say Nagarkoti had more natural fast twitch muscles than Chahar. Isn't it? How does it make me stupid? It is obvious once they grow, they will develop those muscles more as the body grows and becomes stronger. Gyming is also a way of becoming stronger.

So is there any scientific basis to all this twitch that you are mentioning any medical research paper, exercise sciencs etc.  Or just product sales pitch bs? If you go by that bs..then there is more. Below is picked from a product pitch filled with falsehood.. But still your argument is not supported that it's all in birth.  Everything can be trained.. No one is born with fast twitch or any twitch fibers lol..  Show some evidence don't pull things from arse.

"With more weight you start to train your slow-twitch muscle fibers, which are responsible for extreme distance running and small, heavy, weight-lifting sets. However, once you train your slow-twitch fibers, you will find it extremely difficult to train your fast-twitch fibers. Your fast-twitch muscle fibers are responsible for vertical leap, top end speed, endurance, lactate intake, agility, change of direction, and other burst movements, including distance running and repetitive movements. These fibers are trained by using low-weight, high intensity, for a long period of time. After training these fibers, you can add a small amount of weight every so often to train both fibers. Think of it this way: you can train a good sprinter to be a good marathon runner but not a good marathon runner to be a good sprinter. That's because once you train your slow-twitch fibers, your body is much less capable of going back and training those fast twitch fibers"

Just now, rkt.india said:

You are wrong about natural muscles. Ask any fast bowlers, they will sat you are born with pace. If you don't have them naturally then how can you develop them by resistance.  You can only develop something more that you have. How much fast twitch fibers you have naturally differ person to person. That's why even for kids capacity of throwing arm differs.

Bla.bla...ask anyone anecdote king... Lol

Everything is though training specificity..lol are you even related to sport in any competitive level.. Gosh man. Training can be strength endurance or specific sport drill... They also build groups of muscle that are needed for a sport. 

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol there user-generated reason. Nagarkoti built his muscles since he started playing early.  

And Chahar didn't? Chahar was playing Ranji trophy at 18. What about Munaf who didn't start playing at young age, never played age group cricket, his first FC game was for Board president xi and bowled quick.  What about Yadav who was a sprinter and only started playing cricket in college, not at a young age and inside two years he was playing for India due to his Pace.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So is there any scientific basis to all this twitch that you are mentioning any medical research paper, exercise sciencs etc.  Or just product sales pitch bs? If you go by that bs..then there is more. Below is picked from a product pitch filled with falsehood.. But still your argument is not supported that it's all in birth.  Everything can be trained.. No one is born with fast twitch or any twitch fibers lol..  Show some evidence don't pull things from arse.

"With more weight you start to train your slow-twitch muscle fibers, which are responsible for extreme distance running and small, heavy, weight-lifting sets. However, once you train your slow-twitch fibers, you will find it extremely difficult to train your fast-twitch fibers. Your fast-twitch muscle fibers are responsible for vertical leap, top end speed, endurance, lactate intake, agility, change of direction, and other burst movements, including distance running and repetitive movements. These fibers are trained by using low-weight, high intensity, for a long period of time. After training these fibers, you can add a small amount of weight every so often to train both fibers. Think of it this way: you can train a good sprinter to be a good marathon runner but not a good marathon runner to be a good sprinter. That's because once you train your slow-twitch fibers, your body is much less capable of going back and training those fast twitch fibers"

I dunno why u sorta make me think u are very conceited, it's always south versus the rest of India for you, also I dunno who or why you are trying to impress someone with your superior intelligence ,lol.

Never argue with someone whose only good at one thing ,that is arguing lol.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

And Chahar didn't? Chahar was playing Ranji trophy at 18. What about Munaf who didn't start playing at young age, never played age group cricket, his first FC game was for Board president xi and bowled quick.  What about Yadav who was a sprinter and only started playing cricket in college, not at a young age and inside two years he was playing for India due to his Pace.

So chahar trained and got his muscles built midway.. He trundled away like a sissy earlier but some training specificity and became faster. We agree then... What exactly is your point great one?  :phehe: first decide on that OK.  Pick between Pakistani mard e chowmin school of thought..phastbowlers can't train to become phast as they are born phast... Or phast bowlers can with training specificity become phast as they train more.  

4 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I dunno why u sorta make me think u are very conceited, it's always south versus the rest of India for you, also I dunno who or why you are trying to impress someone with your superior intelligence ,lol.

Never argue with someone whose only good at one thing ,that is arguing lol.

South north where did that come in... Take it as you wish boss... Your opinion.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Bla.bla...ask anyone anecdote king... Lol

Everything is though training specificity..lol are you even related to sport in any competitive level.. Gosh man. Training can be strength endurance or specific sport drill... They also build groups of muscle that are needed for a sport. 

sports is a very natural thing. You can't make a donkey, horse. Chutiyo wali baat kar raha hai. You can't make a Vinay Kumar Shoaib Akhtar irrespective of what training he has. You can't make a Chahar Brett lee despite training, yes you can improve then to some extent by training, like Chahar became 135-140 from 120-125 but he will never become 150-155 irrespective of how much training he has. What training did Munaf have when he was bowling 140-145 without playing cricket at any level.

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

The example you have is wrong anyway. Heavy weight doesn't train slow twitch, it trains fast twitch. The heavier you lift, more fast twitch comes in to play. Heavy weight low rep. Reps less than 8. Heavy weight rep range 4, 6, 8.  Fast twitch means strength, slow twitch means endurance. For endurance, you need low weight high reps, rep range 12-16-18 or more to develop endurance. Rep range 8-10-12 with certain percentage of your 1 rep weight to achieve optimum muscle hypertrophy.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

sports is a very natural thing. You can't make a donkey, horse. Chutiyo wali baat kar raha hai

Stop abusing like a coward and come forward with critical reasoning.. What are you saying here boss don't bs. Can fast bowlers train specifically to gain pace or not?  You are claiming it's only natural ofcourse there is difference in bone density stature there is physics of motion.. But pace can be gained within physical limits of an individual learn to discern between product sales pitch and science. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So chahar trained and got his muscles built midway.. He trundled away like a sissy earlier but some training specificity and became faster. We agree then... What exactly is your point great one?  :phehe: first decide on that OK.  Pick between Pakistani mard e chowmin school of thought..phastbowlers can't train to become phast as they are born phast... Or phast bowlers can with training specificity become phast as they train more.  

It's not just one thing. Neither ever individual is same. Some natural fast twitch muscles that grow naturally like Brett lee, Shoaib Akhtar. Then there chahar who worked and gained some Pace from 120-140 but he is still not at the level of Brett Lee or Akhtar.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Stop abusing like a coward and come forward with critical reasoning.. What are you saying here boss don't bs. Can fast bowlers train specifically to gain pace or not?  You are claiming it's only natural ofcourse there is difference in bone density stature there is physics of motion.. But pace can be gained within physical limits of an individual learn to discern between product sales pitch and science. 

I dont think it is so simple. I believe both are possible. One can gain Pace by specific exercises that grow those fast twitch muscles.

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I dont think it is so simple. I believe both are possible. One can gain Pace by specific exercises that grow those fast twitch muscles.

It has to be taken in a context and u can't make a person who is not born with an innate ability for that sport to go beyond a certain level.

For example I think the longest un assisted dive record is around 6 mins or more, so we have a person who has this ncredible ability to hold his breath for 6 mins or more and an average human with do max 45 seconds, can all the training make the average guys do the same? No but maybe he can improve from being 45 to 120 seconds.

Yes modern training and knowledge does allow one to improve to a greater exrtent but I don't see a Chahar with all his train become a Mavi or Nagarkotti.

You have rhythm bowler, power bowlers and freak who have some level of elbow extension or hyper extension, fast twitch fibers along with a good action and hyper extension is the perfect recipe for me.

Power bowlers gain pace later as they get stronger but they normally are not express and will be fast for a shorter time.

Rhythm bowlers tend to loose pace fatser as they get older.

The needs of a marathon runner, sprinter, wrestler and body type is entirely different, u should have the basic ingredient and then you can improve on that or some just hit the jackpot as far as genes, guys like Nagarkotti , Mavi who have the natural ability.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why are we playing a half-fit Bhuvi today  ?

His accuracy is missing and pace is down and he looks listless.

A fit Bhuvi is needed in the test series and he should have been rested.

Too many strange decisions by the team management.

Exactly ,he doesn't look his own self since ipl,he was bowling amazingly well in India,Sa.. this is injury ,But Bhuvi has to stop playing odis....his back seems hurt, bowling yorkers might not help him ..and yorkers is the weapon when you are not able to buy swing