Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

Can't u ban posters if u think they have broken a site rule? :dontknow:
In that case, that admin would have banned himself as if you know, many of his old posts are absolutely filled with hatred and against the site rules.

On one side we have an overzealous army and on the other we have a politically/foreign funded terrorist organization that uses children as suicide bombers......both sides are culpable....people need to be pro-resolution rather than taking sides.....

On one side we have an overzealous army and on the other we have a politically/foreign funded terrorist organization that uses children as suicide bombers......both sides are culpable....people need to be pro-resolution rather than taking sides.....
Well put :hatsoff:

What is over zealous army ? They stopped everything for 6 hours days before the ground operations began. What else were they supposed to do ? They waited for 6 hours while Hamas kept bombing. Their army didn't start but they are reacting to what Hamas did to young Israeli men. Imagine if Pakistanis kill 6 Indians and then conflict begins, both India and Pakistan are shooting missiles but there is very little damage on Indian side but Pakistan is continuing to bomb. Would you want India to stop attacking as innocent people are dying on Pakistani side even though they are continuously bombing India ? What people are asking here of Israel is illogical.

What is over zealous army ? They stopped everything for 6 hours days before the ground operations began. What else were they supposed to do ? They waited for 6 hours while Hamas kept bombing. Their army didn't start but they are reacting to what Hamas did to young Israeli men. Imagine if Pakistanis kill 6 Indians and then conflict begins, both India and Pakistan are shooting missiles but there is very little damage on Indian side but Pakistan is continuing to bomb. Would you want India to stop attacking as innocent people are dying on Pakistani side even though they are continuously bombing India ? What people are asking here of Israel is illogical.
IMO, if Israel was serious about just rooting out the HAMAS once and for all and treating the palestinians well in the process, they would've invaded gaza with a force of 20,000 troops, gone door to door and accounted for each and every combatant in the area put under lockdown (not hard, as Gaza strip is lockable). This would've resulted in probably 500-1000 IDF casualties but it would've saved potentially tens of thousands of people their peace & lifestyle and several thousands from being killed as collateral damage. Infact, this is probably what a civilized society does when it wants to treat the 'combat zone' as a friendly zone under occupation instead of enemy zone to be obliterated. This is why we sent 250K soldiers to Kashmir and have traded 1 Indian soldier for every 3-4 jihadis instead of 1 for every 100 if we'd taken a 'like Gaza' approach and bombed the crap out of Kashmir at any sign of trouble. But the reality is, israel & palestine are enemies and real bad enemies. And it also has elements of class struggle embedded in it, which makes it extra complicated and potentially extra gruesome in the end. But then again, the worst legacy the Brits left behind to the world is creating nations on the basis of religious determinism of government. They did this to us (rather, let it happen in truth), they did this in Palestine too. This is the ultimate fail of the idea of creating nations out of religious determinism, especially when the implementation gets botched like it did with Israel-Palestine.

The Israeli army is known to have an eye for an eye approach......unlike our army......the Indian army doesn't carry out vindictive attacks on Pakistani civilians as retaliation to cease fire violations..... Both sides are complicit to the conflict......both propagate goebellesque propaganda about bout the other......I can understand Israel's hard military stance towards hamas......but not their vindictiveness towards the civilian Palestine poulace in retaliating to every hamas attack.......not every Palestinan is a member of hamas and not every Israeli death has to be avenged....there are plenty of people on both sides who want a peaceful resolution..... And yes, I agree with you that it is silly to disarm the Israeli army....

Israel values its citizens and soldiers more than hamas do. For a single soldier they released 20++ prisoners for showing that he is alive an 1000 when hamas released him. When hamas fires rockets randomly , they are giving chance to israel to react and hamas is not helping anyone by firing rockets from civilian areas.

How Israel helped India win the Kargil War New Delhi: There were those who applauded the Indian restraint in Kargil War, and pressured Pakistan to blink and pull back after three months of combat. And there were those who actually jumped into the war zone to help India hunt down the aggressors. Read part one: The truth about Kargil War Israel sprung to India's aid for providing the desperately-needed imagery about Pakistani positions on the Kargil heights. "The terrains where they came from was all stones. The intruders merged in the background and it was not very easy to locate them. Secondly the targets where they had occupied the peaks, were also on the other side of the hills," Air Marshal PS Ahluwalia told CNN-IBN. Tel Aviv stepped in with unmanned reconnaissance aircraft or drones in the battle zone to assist India direct its war effort. This was one force multiplication Pakistan had not reckoned with. "Unmanned UAVs make a lot of difference. They fly for much longer - up to 24 hours and are able to sense even simple movements on the ground,” he said. The Israeli Heron and Searcher UAVs were critically useful for target information, as most of India's aerial surveillance aircraft were either too quick, or vulnerable to enemy missile fire. An Indian Air Force Canberra snooping over the Batalik was hit by a Pakistani stinger on May 21, exposing the limitations of India's photo reconnaissance platforms. Did the operation show India’s desperation? “In war you have to try everything and come across with whatever methods you have got,” said Air Marshal PS Ahluwalia. The Israeli Heron and Searcher UAVs are now flown by the Indian Armed forces. And strategic ties with India's undeclared war ally are on fast track. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/how-israel-helped-india-win-the-kargil-war/45840-2.html

KW bhai...I am not sure but I assume you are Pakistani from your posts... What is your opinion on the below? http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/23272/6-pakistanis-who-think-israel-is-their-problem/
Bro, I am not one of them , who thinks like the "6" Pakistanis .... and also I dont agree 100% with Writer ....

I am a muslim first so It is our problem' date=' we know where you mushriks stand supporting isreal over palestine simply because one is a muslim nation, despite the fact palestine has never harmed India unlike pakistan.[/quote'] I simply refuse to support Palestine in this instance because they started it, didnt follow the ceasefire and even now want to go on the offense. I dont know what Pakistan would do if the rockets are being launched at them even during the ceasefire but I wouldn't want Indian army to backout. As for history and the reasons for the conflicts, this war is not a solution. I dont see people condemning Hamas which confuses me.

How can anyone not support Israel for its courage...It is the size of Mumbai and struggling for existence...Look at its surroundings....My respect for Israel has increased multiple times...I wish India had a tenth of its mental fortitude and Al-Qaeda,LeT would have been burnt to hell...

I simply refuse to support Palestine in this instance because they started it, didnt follow the ceasefire and even now want to go on the offense. I dont know what Pakistan would do if the rockets are being launched at them even during the ceasefire but I wouldn't want Indian army to backout. As for history and the reasons for the conflicts, this war is not a solution. I dont see people condemning Hamas which confuses me.
Your fact's are wrong bro, Isreal blamed the killings of the teens in west bank on hamas, hamas denied it was involved isreal proceeded to bomb gaza without presenting any evidence.