Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

How much this idiot Basit Ali is making selling this nonsense.He is living a cozy life selling this conspiracy to their idotic population who have been fed this crap all their lives. These morons think if they lose, it is due to match fixing as if they are some invincibles.

Highlights 1. Match was fixed, esp the runouts of their 2 main batsmen was suspicious :omg: 2. India won because RSA players play in IPL and we Indian fans must thank IPL connections else we can never win any match by honest means :fear: 3. Amla is the only one who wasn't involved in fixing because he is a true Muslim, he never played IPL because it is 'haraam' :(( (Loser should know that Amla put forward his name for this year's auction but no one was interested in him and why this discrimination against Immy Bhai and Waleed Bhai, their beards aren't long enough) 4. RSA dropped easy catches purposely( Amla drpped Shikhar when he was in 50s, yet this loser won't mention that :giggle:) 5. 'Dil se dua ki thi ke Hashim Amla aaj century karay' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 6. The reason why Pakistani players are not allowed in the IPL is because they are not sellouts (they dont fix matches for money), he said 'humaray players nahi biktay' :hatsoff: 7. Wanted Amla to take his side to victory but his sellout team mates deserted him :(( Makes our victory that much sweeter. Chak de India. And BCCI continue your boycott of Pakistan. Will make my blood boil to see us playing a series against these haters or worse giving them IPL contracts which traitors like SRK will be desperately hoping for.
:hatsoff: Agree. Yesterday sensible indian on here said Pak fans are not bad!

Nothing new. He said Ind-sl final of 2011 wc was also fixed.And audience were clapping on their news show.ARY tv.
Someone should ask him why he watch cricket if he believe that Cricket is entirely fixed. We have shown the entire world that Indians can jam pack 86000 MCG stadium .If cricket is fixed then we will win every world cup , Don't mess with India :aggressive:

Nothing new. He said Ind-sl final of 2011 wc was also fixed.And audience were clapping on their news show.ARY tv.
Watched that bro, he was so sad that day:((, almost fell sorry for him. These Pakistanis are more interested to see us losing than them winning. What a country !!!

Highlights 1. Match was fixed, esp the runouts of their 2 main batsmen was suspicious :omg: 2. India won because RSA players play in IPL and we Indian fans must thank IPL connections else we can never win any match by honest means :fear: 3. Amla is the only one who wasn't involved in fixing because he is a true Muslim, he never played IPL because it is 'haraam' :(( (Loser should know that Amla put forward his name for this year's auction but no one was interested in him and why this discrimination against Immy Bhai and Waleed Bhai, their beards aren't long enough) 4. RSA dropped easy catches purposely( Amla drpped Shikhar when he was in 50s, yet this loser won't mention that :giggle:) 5. 'Dil se dua ki thi ke Hashim Amla aaj century karay' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 6. The reason why Pakistani players are not allowed in the IPL is because they are not sellouts (they dont fix matches for money), he said 'humaray players nahi biktay' :hatsoff: 7. Wanted Amla to take his side to victory but his sellout team mates deserted him :(( Makes our victory that much sweeter. Chak de India. And BCCI continue your boycott of Pakistan. Will make my blood boil to see us playing a series against these haters or worse giving them IPL contracts which traitors like SRK will be desperately hoping for.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Add one more point what ButtHurt BaaSHIT said... He blamed IPL is the reason for PHIKSING matches against India... IPL is haram.... on one hand... On other hand he was crying why Pak players are not invited in IPL, wjich is a Na-Insafi to them and they should keep protesting about it as "playing in IPL is their HAQ and nobody can snatch that HAQ from them"... Must say Kami conducted himself well sitting besides that massive conspiracy theorist... PS: There's another experts program which is aired on ARY and has Mashallah conspiracy theorists like Sarfaraz Nawaz, Abdul Quadir and new kid on the block, Imran Nazir... :hatsoff: They cornered Saeed Ajmal (another panelist) to say something against PCB... Ajmal is on PCB contract and somehow managed to escape from the tight corner... It's fun... :popcorn:

:hatsoff: Agree. Yesterday sensible indian on here said Pak fans are not bad!
True that, on twitter many Pakistani fans were gracious, appreciated our superior cricket and were slamming Basit Ali for his remarks calling him all sorts of names. This guy clearly panders to a section of Pakistan(which btw is significant in number) for whom conspiracy theories is like Oxygen and who vehemently believe that Pakistan is better than India in every possible way.

:hysterical: Funny but it is criminal to blame players for giving a game up just to promote some theory to your target audience. One would have hoped that at least some of Pak's ex-cricketers should have some sense. SA players gave their best in the field but Ind had the right answers. You could see passion in both the sides Anyways, based on Basit's analysis, players of most countries play in the IPL so Ind should win the WC :two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: There's another experts program which is aired on ARY and has Mashallah conspiracy theorists like Sarfaraz Nawaz, Abdul Quadir and new kid on the block, Imran Nazir... :hatsoff: They cornered Saeed Ajmal (another panelist) to say something against PCB... Ajmal is on PCB contract and somehow managed to escape from the tight corner... It's fun... :popcorn:
I honestly feel Qadir is a gentleman who doesn't float these stupid theories. He appreciates good cricket irrespective of nationality and even during his playing days he was a decent chap. Some of the Pakis I genuinely admire are Qadir,Zaheer Abbas, Mushtaq Mohammad,Hanif Mohammad, Wasim, Inzi, Saqlain, Anwar,Waqar, Azhar Mahmood,YK.. they aren't biased against Indians and give and take respect. Those whom I hold in contempt are Taliban Khan, Miandad,Aamir Sohail, Basit Ali, Akhtar, Ajmal ,Razzaq,Moyo etc, these guys are bigots.

True that' date=' on twitter many Pakistani fans were gracious, appreciated our superior cricket and were slamming Basit Ali for his remarks calling him all sorts of names. This guy clearly panders to a section of Pakistan(which btw is significant in number) for whom conspiracy theories is like Oxygen and who vehemently believe that Pakistan is better than India in every possible way.[/quote'] Exactly. Indians are forgetting that we have our own India TV

Exactly. Indians are forgetting that we have our own India TV
Bro, India TV is not that bad. Of course they are stupid but ultimately give credit to the opposition when we lose. Bottomline they aren't conspiracy theorists like these guys and also aren't religious bigots. What is with this fascination of Amla among Pakistani public? Even he put up his name for IPL auctions this year contrary to what they say. Shami is a Muslim, so is Tahir and also Parnell. Why this much of affection for Moeen Ali and Amla? I half expect them to cheer for these guys when they take on Pakistan in the future.... this is madness

True that' date=' on twitter many Pakistani fans were gracious, appreciated our superior cricket and were slamming Basit Ali for his remarks calling him all sorts of names. This guy clearly panders to a section of Pakistan(which btw is significant in number) for whom conspiracy theories is like Oxygen and who vehemently believe that Pakistan is better than India in every possible way.[/quote'] Also there are whole threads dedicated to praising India on Pakistani websites. I don't think I've ever seen one from Indian websites. And I wouldn't mind being proven wrong if there have been threads giving Pakistan credit where it's due. By the way, I wouldn't call Basit Ali butthurt because he said this before the match actually happened.

Would it really be such a surprise if the Pakistan game was fixed.
It isn't about 1 game, they always cry fixing when they lose but do a lot of chest beating when they win. It is as though they have never genuinely lost a game in history, all their losses are fixed while their victories are clean. Regarding their attitude to India 1. If India wins...flat track........IPL......BCCI pressure.....cheats......fixing 2. If we lose........green track........flat track bullies........inept

Also there are whole threads dedicated to praising India on Pakistani websites. I don't think I've ever seen one from Indian websites. And I wouldn't mind being proven wrong if there have been threads giving Pakistan credit where it's due. By the way, I wouldn't call Basit Ali butthurt because he said this before the match actually happened.
When has credit been "due" to Pakistan in the last 10 years? I do agree that most Pakistanis are very gracious.

Also there are whole threads dedicated to praising India on Pakistani websites. I don't think I've ever seen one from Indian websites. And I wouldn't mind being proven wrong if there have been threads giving Pakistan credit where it's due. By the way, I wouldn't call Basit Ali butthurt because he said this before the match actually happened.
There might have been one when Pak won the ODI series in RSA. :giggle: