IPL teams are living in past....not seeing as it is....still in handover

gakgupta

Lol.....with all the think-tank...they r not seeing the things as it is.....

For example.... Pollard has nothing to do with this edition of IPL....he has past his prime and even his fitness levels are really pathetic..... Moreover they have players like Anderson and guptill sitting is bench...lol

What in the world henriques doing in an IPL team.....He is neither an Intl class player nor a young talent....just disgusting to see players like him in high profile tournaments

David miller....what is he doing....he was one season wonder ....every bowler figured him out and he is a walking wicket now.......

Where are players like amla....root....guptill....Mathews.....Ross...Kane wliiamson.....sameuls....

Looks like IPL is filled with avg Aussies and SAs players and it's not fascinating anymore

Even players like shehzad (Afghan).. Sowmya.... Chandimal.....tamim etc etc would had made IPL more exciting...

Now....all the IPL FRANCHISES are mis guided by wrong mentors....

To make IPL exciting.... We want exciting known players.....not some unknown players like Tabraiz Shamsi....henriques....Travis head.... Richardson.... And more...

I sign off saying that IPL is no longer appealing to me and my interest has decreased by 90%

I hope every Indian start thinking in same lines

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Agree with u on few

Root cnt play- coz of eng domestic

Willliamson isnt fitas of yet

Mathews hasnt done much either in ipl

Ross played for many teams n failed

Amla well he himself is in n out of Sa t20 team

Soumya is an opner- already to many indian opners sitting on bench like unmukt, pant, kishen, Mayank aggarwal

Chandimal again opens for Sa.

I wud have like to see more international bowlers like Rabadda, willey, Chameera 

Pollard can't get into a wi side that has a pretty limited pool right now and he makes it as a regular In a franchise that can throw millions to get any player In the world they want.

pathetic

Pollard was injured or something..WI should have easily played him if if he was available.

He was dropped from the WC squad 2015

Talking about T20 not WC + but in 2015 even Bravo also dropped,that's due to internal politics in WI cricket (mostly because they called off India tour when Bravo was Captain)

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

The IPL has T20s, not ODIs. 

21 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Talking about T20 not WC + but in 2015 even Bravo also dropped,that's due to internal politics in WI cricket (mostly because they called off India tour when Bravo was Captain)

I don't think Pollard would have been picked in the ODI world cup squad either way. He isn't that great in ODIs or internationals in general. 

I don't think Pollard would have been picked in the ODI world cup squad either way. He isn't that great in ODIs or internationals in general. 

Niether is Sammy...Pollard can always get a place in WI squad,he is not good is different story.

I would like to see key players from Afg, Zim, etc. playing as well

I also like to see teams using IPL to promote new talent. Ideally a team should play - 4 int, 4 ind regular and 3 young upcoming players 

To illustrate in MI's case, it would be:

4 int - A,B, C and D

4 Ind reg - Rohit, Bumrah, Rayudu ( or Chand) and Bhajji (as he is in the squad)

3 Ind upcoming - Pandya bros, Nathu / Chand

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ill add a few more in this list RP singh, irfan pathan , saurabh tiwary, binny (recycled from one team to another yet they r trash )

Cant bat , cant bowl and certainely cant field 

Biggest name from this. Just cant understand the obsession about him everywhere. :dontknow:

16 hours ago, rett said:

I would like to see key players from Afg, Zim, etc. playing as well

I also like to see teams using IPL to promote new talent. Ideally a team should play - 4 int, 4 ind regular and 3 young upcoming players 

To illustrate in MI's case, it would be:

4 int - A,B, C and D

4 Ind reg - Rohit, Bumrah, Rayudu ( or Chand) and Bhajji (as he is in the squad)

3 Ind upcoming - Pandya bros, Nathu / Chand

Yes...the IPL should be used by the BCCI  to develop new Indian talent as well. That is not happening enough.

A stipulation by the BCCI...to play 3 Indian players either with no international experience or with less than say 15 ODIs + T20s or less than 5 tests .....would ensure development of new Indian players.

39 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Biggest name from this. Just cant understand the obsession about him everywhere. :dontknow:

PPl stopped watching cricket closely i felt after 2011wc 

So u can hear all type of nonsense yuvi can come n wack 6 sixes and he cud win u tournaments

Irfan is still india's best all rounder

bhajji gambhir n yuvi were unfairely dropped

All sought of nonsense, ppl in india live in past they can never value the present 

On 4/24/2016 at 8:11 AM, maniac said:

Pollard can't get into a wi side that has a pretty limited pool right now and he makes it as a regular In a franchise that can throw millions to get any player In the world they want.

pathetic

Pollard was in WI team for T20 WC. He pulled out due to some reasons.

On 4/24/2016 at 8:14 AM, maniac said:

He was not dropped from the WC squad. He was selected but pulled out at the last moment due to some reasons. Narine also pulled out after being selected.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/972097.html

Edited by rkt.india

i'd rather be happy if guys like Avesh khan, pankaj singh, Aniket chaudhary, Quadri, Himashu Rana, get picked up.

Even if they fail they earn n get exposure rather guys like irfan , rp n saurabh tiwary who dnt value wat they have that they cnt even work in their fitness in this day n age of fitness.