Jermaine Blackwood and Roston Chase-Are the future of WI middle order

maniac

8 hours ago, maniac said:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer.

I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star

LOL

Talunt, Biryani, Ican't Sharma

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Looks like he got a dubious decision.....also just realized I got him confused with Roston Chase....I think Chase is the real deal but blackwood also is a good find.

Go Chase :cheer:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:  WTF !!

These were your posts before in this very thread !!

On 8/4/2016 at 3:07 AM, maniac said:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer.

I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star

On 8/5/2016 at 1:53 AM, maniac said:

People calling Blackwood a hack choose your words carefully....Think of the names Steve Smith,Rohit Sharma,Ross Taylor,Ben Stokes,Joe Root

Cricket Acumen 101   :adore:

Even though this is Rooston Chases's test....I see great things for this kid (the 'kid' being Blackwood)...really impressed and seems like a gutsy performer. I am tough to impress but I think by the end of the series we will see him become a star.

Looks like he got a dubious decision.....also just realized I got him confused with Roston Chase....I think Chase is the real deal but blackwood also is a good find.

On 8/4/2016 at 7:51 PM, maniac said:

Yes he was the reason they tied the series with England....but he is proving that wasn't a one-off

20 hours ago, maniac said:

Go Chase :cheer:

No you didn't confuse him with Chase. Chase did not play in England series.

:smiley: @thread title :nice:

I was joking guys...It was just a sarcastic dig at racism of how people find Indian,Chinese,Black people look the same....It was too deep a philosophy.

Anyways Blackwood :hatsoff: another successful scouting...this is scary 100% accuracy after a significant sample size :fear1: