Your favorite team as a neutral fan??

Your favorite team as a neutral fan?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite team as a neutral fan?

• India
    • Australia
    • South Africa
    • England
    • New Zealand
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • Pakistan
    • Bangladesh
    • Ireland
    • Other Associates - Please List
    • Mumbai Indians

Whoever isn't the favourite to win I guess. Supporting NZ against SA now but supported Bangladesh against them earlier in the year. Also I may swap during a series as I want it to be competitive to the end. If one team wins the first match I may swap to the other team for the next one. For the India v Aus series I've been swapping during a match willing the team under pressure to come back and it's worked. Been a great see sawing series.

Anyway to sum up I guess you could say I don't have a favourite neutral team but usually support the Windies against anyone. I probably wouldn't have done if I'd been around in the 80s though!

Samaj gaya tu pendulum hai

I know I am going to be hated for this but my favourite team would be Pakistan. As a kid, I was always in awe of their great bowlers and also of their awesome looks. And now, the team ( not the pakistani fans ) look so intimidated, underdogs that you cant help but feel love for them! 

South Africa would be the other favourite!

12 hours ago, YCCC said:

Whoever isn't the favourite to win I guess. Supporting NZ against SA now but supported Bangladesh against them earlier in the year. Also I may swap during a series as I want it to be competitive to the end. If one team wins the first match I may swap to the other team for the next one. For the India v Aus series I've been swapping during a match willing the team under pressure to come back and it's worked. Been a great see sawing series.

Anyway to sum up I guess you could say I don't have a favourite neutral team but usually support the Windies against anyone. I probably wouldn't have done if I'd been around in the 80s though!

Long story short: World doesn't exist beyond Yorkshire. It would've been shorter reply. :hysterical:

I am glad some people like Australia. The buggers have population less than Harayanas but keep churning out ATG one after another. Heck they have 150+ bowlers like it's a joke. Guys like Stanlake, Bollinegers, SClarke, Pattinsons, Hilfennous, .. god knows how many 145-155 bowlers. People claim Pakistan is a land of fast bowlers. That's plain bullcrap. It's Australia by a long mile. 

Even thoigh I don't cheer for them, I appreciate the sporting culture, and the way they play cricket.  Lots of teams can learn from their ethics. 

As for neutral, my favourite is England. The quality of players they have, their crowd who support and cheer for opposition, their love for test cricket, and let's face it, they gave us this beautiful game. I really hope England wins some championships so the game can grow again in England. 

I am glad some people like Australia. The buggers have population less than Harayanas but keep churning out ATG one after another. Heck they have 150+ bowlers like it's a joke. Guys like Stanlake, Bollinegers, SClarke, Pattinsons, Hilfennous, .. god knows how many 145-155 bowlers. People claim Pakistan is a land of fast bowlers. That's plain bullcrap. It's Australia by a long mile. 

Even thoigh I don't cheer for them, I appreciate the sporting culture, and the way they play cricket.  Lots of teams can learn from their ethics. 

As for neutral, my favourite is England. The quality of players they have, their crowd who support and cheer for opposition, their love for test cricket, and let's face it, they gave us this beautiful game. I really hope England wins some championships so the game can grow again in England. 

Then please vote for them!!

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

After India, I would support the subcontinent teams. Pak > SL> BD

I didn't think the votes were private.

No need to be apologetic Ma'am. In the current political climate even taking the name of Pakistan will raise eyebrows and invite ridicule, very silly and immature for a country such as ours. Even my parents are like you, they support SC teams after India. This Pakistani team has many likable characters, albeit they don't produce exciting players like they did in the 90s. If you voted for Pakistan, no one should make a comment about your choice, ignore them if they do so.