Indian media watch thread

Number

You need not to explain me Mishra ji.. Right to feel outraged is a fundamental one :--D.
Its not new to have people with view opposing Science or certain section of society. But main stream media persons are rarely doing it. And she is the rare breed.

Business Standard published a hit job of the Coal and Power ministries which was completely devoid with facts and written by some Congtard (Krugman impersonator Mihir publicized it on twitter). BS has had to issue a correction, regret the errors, and admit to not fact checking the hit-job. vxiw74.jpg

Death penalty makes me sick ..........till you hang people I hate....then it gives me a kick. This woman is a twisted, evil bigot. NB2sKPL.jpgpx8ZDCy.jpg
And then blame everything on trolls when she is reminded about her own quotes :cantstop:

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/apj-abdul-kalam-missile-man-sangh-parivar-pokhran-nuclear-test-indira-gandhi/story/1/5293.html Look at the disdain for Indian music ...these are respected journos.
Shashi Tharoor has described him as a "Muslim steeped in Hindu culture" who listened to "Carnatic devotional music every day". In other words, Kalam tried to out-mama the Mylapore mama, that quintessential Brahmin attending Tala-vadya-kaccheris in the Brahmin Bhadralok that is Mylapore in Chennai.
N JAYARAM @n_jayaram The writer is a journalist now based in Bangalore. He has worked for the Press Trust of India and Agence France-Presse.
I will reach him out in Bangalore!

Business Standard published a hit job of the Coal and Power ministries which was completely devoid with facts and written by some Congtard (Krugman impersonator Mihir publicized it on twitter). BS has had to issue a correction, regret the errors, and admit to not fact checking the hit-job. vxiw74.jpg
No co-incidence that their acronym is BS! :winky:

EwYgOJB.jpg

The headline says 'They' hanged Yakub. 'They' is the Indian establishment, the nation. And who is Yakub? Must be some great freedom fighter like Bhagat Singh, right? 22 years of court trials, best lawyers, self confessions, corroborative statements from numerous other witnesses ... but the media would like us to believe he was innocent. And the report itself is so inflammatory that if a person of the 'peaceful community' reads it, he/she'd prepare for a revenge jihad. And maybe this is what our media wants.