Indian media watch thread

Number

When we have idiotic posts like this no wonder why most sensible posters stopped posting in political section .
Check all my previous posts on this section. Not even once, I have used terms like "AAPtards" "Cheergirl", "Concubine", "Harem ladies". I rarely use term "stupid" as measure of intelligence for felloe posters. If a certain poster keeps on using certain term In almost every post, he should have balls to take it. Cos others can answer methophically too.

^ either way, both parties are at fault. I have been an advocate of using civilized language and respecting others irrespective of their views. I was called names few times. I dint respond to them in the same fashion and trust me they have at least stopped bothering me. I don't care what one group refers to the other as, I will not indulge in a name calling spree. Some of these folks go way OTT. What concerns me that some of them were sensible folks at some point.

According to that modi cheerGirl who wrote the article : Some people exercising their right to free speech (not rumors) = "Intellectual Terrorism " + "planting Landmines" . this generally and widely acknowledged Id1ot is 100% accurate with his generalities . :haha:
There is nothing beyond criticism, neither Modi, Modi bhakt nor anti-Modi crusaders. They had their views, he has his. I didn't even see who is the writer of this article when I posted the link.

this popular coward deleted his tweets once again , after a complaint from Cong Spokesperson Priyanka chaturvedi . CN_cbd6_UEAAs_v_K.jpg Another woman journalist has complained against him too -

swati chaturvedi Coward deleter of slander @rishibagree I have just been informed by Delhi Police has been issued a notice! See you in court v soon!
Doubt any action will be taken against him by Delhi police , since he is close to BJP's media cell. Also this kind of vitriol directed against Women journalists is not out of the ordinary for many supporters of the Prime Minister . It might be difficult for the court to differentiate between slanderous vilification and free speech.

(according to online birdies) R Jagannathan is moving to Swarajya. Firstpost is now officially a hit piece platform for motabhai and his hired paltan of commies and congis while Swarajya becomes the most reputable Indian online platform for news and opinion. RWers are almost getting there. Next up: an online news channel. 

Edited by surajmal

Check all my previous posts on this section. Not even once, I have used terms like "AAPtards" "Cheergirl", "Concubine", "Harem ladies". I rarely use term "stupid" as measure of intelligence for felloe posters.If a certain poster keeps on using certain term In almost every post, he should have balls to take it. Cos others can answer methophically too.

AAPtard is legit and has formally made its way to the online lexicon. They indeed are a different breed.

Modi Meeting with Cameroon, Zuckerberg and Murdoch will eventually dry up punchline smart a$$  comments from Indian MSM. Our MSM generally does a copy paste job from English media Cos these guys aren't creative enough. So expecting stupidity at full throttle from MSM

Bajrang Dal Activist Killed in Broad Daylight in Moodbidri

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/karnataka/Bajrang-Dal-Activist-Killed-in-Broad-Daylight-in-Moodbidri/2015/10/10/article3072205.ece

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/505501/bajrang-dal-workers-murder-sparks.html

So little coverage for this cold blooded murder. Dadri incident was shameful, this is equally shameful too.

Edited by Gollum

MSM is going to start targeting Kher and Tandon now. .

The likes of Ayyub ,Vir and Saggy are the most vile creatures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rana is the worst. Disgusting creature, full of lies, deceit, crookedness and hate.

Edited by Gollum

scroll is one 

This scroll is managed by bunch of amatures. All the articles you find here are very amaturish.  

Congresscroll is full of articles bashing BJP, Hindus while kissing the behinds of leftists, minorities and Pakistanis.