Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

asterix

15 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This is the best chase I've seen in the IPL. The outcome was never in doubt.

You did not see this match.

http://m.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2014/engine/current/match/734041.html

Mi vs RR. MI chased 189 in 14 overs and qualified. That was the best chase.This is second best.

Just now, Pollack said:

You did not see this match.

http://m.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2014/engine/current/match/734041.html

Mi vs RR. MI chased 189 in 14 overs and qualified. That was the best chase.This is second best.

That was the match and season which opened my eyes to Dravid's genius :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This I've seen in the stadium. But I found today's chase better.

Yep compared to stadiums to watch it on tv is a better experience I guess but being someone who watched both on LG flat screen LEad Tv 1080p HD.3D compatible...that other game was marginally better

Edited by maniac

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Things looking good for Mumbai. i would still prefer Rohit to open so he's in form by the time CT rolls in and I would like to see Pandya bowl a bit more. We need Pandya to get used to bowling his quota of overs regularly if he's to become a world class all-rounder.

This is a tournament that has millions riding on it...it's not a practice or warm up training ground for other things...do what's best to win period.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Butler hatsoff.

Brilliant innings. More clutch than that of Amla, imo.

Honestly got to feel for Amla, did play great and didn't do anything wrong. Brilliant century that one too. He is also great batsman to watch, just that a proper t20 batsman like Butler, on such a flat pitch will always do better than good stroke makers like Amlla or Kohli in a t20 match.

Amla played brilliant otherwise.