Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

asterix

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

There needs to be questions raised about Rohit. How long a rope is he going to be given? I am sympathetic to him as he is returning from injury but maybe get form by playing in some of the leagues than for the franchise. 

Highest played player and the returns are poor. Is eventually going to cost Mumbai. Krunal and Nitish have stepped up in a big way to paper over the cracks.

Rohit bhi aayega form me :nice:

On 14/04/2017 at 8:20 PM, G_B_ said:

There needs to be questions raised about Rohit. How long a rope is he going to be given? I am sympathetic to him as he is returning from injury but maybe get form by playing in some of the leagues than for the franchise. 

Highest played player and the returns are poor. Is eventually going to cost Mumbai. Krunal and Nitish have stepped up in a big way to paper over the cracks.

rohit is one of the undroppable palyers 

I went for this one too.

I could only attend the GL innings and had to go elsewhere after that. Somehow a 4pm game isn't a good idea. Quite hot. And humid. I don't know why they couldn't schedule this at 8pm. Wasn't much fun, to be honest.

But my 100% record for this season stands. All games I've been to have been victories for MI. :cool:

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I went for this one too.

I could only attend the GL innings and had to go elsewhere after that. Somehow a 4pm game isn't a good idea. Quite hot. And humid. I don't know why they couldn't schedule this at 8pm. Wasn't much fun, to be honest.

But my 100% record for this season stands. All games I've been to have been victories for MI. :cool:

sahi hai :dance:

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:10 AM, Mariyam said:

yaaaawn

The defending champions have been dealt with and shuffled like a pack of cards.

Request the BCCI to stop this farce. Just hand us the trophy already.

Has Ambani has paid the money ....?????