SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

Shami finally is coming into some sort of rhythm just before ct, bowled really well so far and clocked 146kph too

And that is a emoji111.pngemoji75.pngemoji123.png good news

2 more IPL games and then 3 warmup game (minnows pak will guve us a good a game as warmup)

Not to much a burden n good match practice as well. Him staying fit wud be the most important thing for us 

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

2 more IPL games and then 3 warmup game (minnows pak will guve us a good a game as warmup)

Not to much a burden n good match practice as well. Him staying fit wud be the most important thing for us 

I'm not getting a good feeling about the Pak game :nervous: 

I want him to rattle pak he is beast against them

11 hours ago, speedheat said:

I want him to rattle pak he is beast against them emoji5.png

Right now Bumrah,BK and Umesh are ahead of him.I think Kohli will play 3 seamers against pakistan + Jadeja/Ashwin.

Hardik is sure at no. 7 and our back up seamer.It's tough for Shami to get in the XI right now.

17 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

Right now Bumrah,BK and Umesh are ahead of him.I think Kohli will play 3 seamers against pakistan + Jadeja/Ashwin.

Hardik is sure at no. 7 and our back up seamer.It's tough for Shami to get in the XI right now.

Shami is our best bowler..........no one is ahead of him. He has everything that others lack. He is the most complete and skilled bowler. 

29 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

Shami and bumrah are fixed in eleven if fit and available. Its between BK or Umesh for third seamer.

A fully fit shami trumps all three but yes even if he is 99% fit I won't risk him and rather would play umesh, but then I don't really care about who rattles Pakistan as long as they are rattled.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shami is our best bowler..........no one is ahead of him. He has everything that others lack. He is the most complete and skilled bowler. 

Bro warm up games will also play a big role in the final selection.We have a decent attack this time around.

Among this carnage by KXIP ..... Bumrah has bowled brilliantly in his first 3 overs so far.

He has been extremely accurate, bowled with genuine pace of 136 k to 144 k, bowled a couple of flying bouncers and most balls were flying through, got seam movement regularly. Has picked up a wicket for only 16 runs off 3 overs.

Edited by express bowling

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Among this carnage by KXIP ..... Bumrah has bowled brilliantly in his first 3 overs so far.

He has been extremely accurate, bowled with genuine pace of 136 k to 144 k, bowled a couple of flying bouncers and most balls were flying through, got seam movement regularly. Has picked up a wicket for only 16 runs off 3 overs.

and he picked up an inform batsman just when the match was looking to be gone. Great stuff by Bumrah.