Dhoni - Krishna of Pune team

BeautifulGame

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

And op is a gandhari tide a "patti " on his eyes, presumes to be blind towards dhonis cunning acts. emoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji12.png

No I am like the Kaliyuga version of Arjuna :proud:

True devotee of Krishna who can always see the true version of Krishna amid all chaos and sees  whatever the strategy behind is cunning aka master plans is always for the greater good .

The term process is modern version of of Bhagavad Gita quote " Do your duty and don't expect results ".

See even my username short form BG is abbreviation for Bhagavad Gita

Want anymore Gita Upadesham ?:phehe:

@speedheat

Not to disappoint you ,We do have Gandari Infact more than one .Just like how Gandari cursed Krishna for Kurukshetra unfairly , the MSD haters are blinded by the Patti I.e.their blind hate and curse him without understandinf his wholesale awesomeness and strategim in achieving the greater good through the process.

Edited by BeautifulGame

True devotee of Krishna who can always see the true version of Krishna amid all chaos and sees  whatever the strategy behind is cunning aka master plans is always for the greater good .

The term process is modern version of of Bhagavad Gita quote " Do your duty and don't expect results ".

Chill buddy, don't take that post seriously it was clearly a joke, my intentions were not to offend or hurt you and thanks for upeshshm

On 26/04/2017 at 2:25 PM, BeautifulGame said:

:rotfl: