Sanjeev Goenka.... Respect!

asterix

52 minutes ago, asterix said:

:dontknow: RPSG == RPG;

You gays are looking for issues where there's none...

It is not. RPSG is a spin-off from the original company. S stands for Sanjiv. I know cricket fans need not be knowledgeable about business, but don’t give credit to Dhirubhai Ambani for MI’s success.  

9 hours ago, Magneto said:

Will no mod change this to ‘Sanjiv Goenka’? RP Goenka left this planet even before the team was founded and has nothing to do with any of this. :headshake:

Well done, anon mod! 

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

OK, so you think they are saying ABD..good fer ya

You missed the point. The Wankhede crowd cheers for everyone. They cheered for ABD the other day. Not so surprising them cheering for Dhoni either.

The Pune crowd was making fun of Dhoni the other day. I was in the stadium then. Don't go by what random crowds say.

You missed the point. The Wankhede crowd cheers for everyone. They cheered for ABD the other day. Not so surprising them cheering for Dhoni either.

The Pune crowd was making fun of Dhoni the other day. I was in the stadium then. Don't go by what random crowds say.

So you listen to ABD chants..

Pretty sure Mumbai crowd will cheer for anyone who has reputation for hitting sixes. Whether he can hit it now is not important. They just want to have some fun and cheer for every such player. :agree: Sure if Yusuf Pathan hits a six they will all chant Yusuf Yusuf... That's how it works. 

Pretty sure Mumbai crowd will cheer for anyone who has reputation for hitting sixes. Whether he can hit it now is not important. They just want to have some fun and cheer for every such player. :agree: Sure if Yusuf Pathan hits a six they will all chant Yusuf Yusuf... That's how it works. 

The burn is very deep here :cantstop: