Most Worthless Player of IPL 2017 - [WINNER DECLARED]

Texan

Most Worthless IPL 2017  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Worthless Player of IPL 2017?

• Ajinkya Rahane
    • MS Dhoni
    • Chris Gayle
    • AB DeVilliers
    • Ishant Sharma
    • Karun Nair
    • Shane Watson
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Tymal Mills
    • Trent Boult
    • Stuart Binny
    • Mandeep Singh
    • Lasith Malinga
    • Someone else

On 5/5/2017 at 11:51 AM, kira said:

There is nothing deep here, just simple trolling going on, dhoni chamchas like to diss players far far greater than dhoni so they are given their own medicine in return, when the shoe is on the other foot they start whining and go on dislike marathon :giggle:

Some people may genuinely hate dhoni but most of us simply point out his pathetic form because he's become a liability to the team and this is enough to rattle the chamchas :laugh1: 

The easiest way to rattle the chamchas is to state dhoni's strike rate :aha:

oh look they started downvoting again :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yuvraj and dhoni improving. Rohit proving me correct that last innings was fluke.

Yuvraj yet again played a pathetic innings yesterday,couldnt rotate in the middle & then was hitting thin air mostly.Had he not put pressure on Warner ,SRH had a chance.

2 minutes ago, BCCI said:

Yuvraj yet again played a pathetic innings yesterday,couldnt rotate in the middle & then was hitting thin air mostly.Had he not put pressure on Warner ,SRH had a chance.

In my opinion it was okayish innings. Scoring wasn't easy. SRH depends a lot on top 3 batsman and if they go its game finish. RPS did bowl well.

And Rohit had a 50 last game before yesterday,he is nowhere near worthless,heck the catch he took yesterday was worth some runs.

Just saw Ishant is also on the poll,why are we even discussing ,we have a clear winner across many seasons.

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

In my opinion it was okayish innings. Scoring wasn't easy. SRH depends a lot on top 3 batsman and if they go its game finish. RPS did bowl well.

It was pretty ordinary I thought,could've sent in Henriques ahead of him.I don't think SRH believe what you say after having Yuvi in the middle order.

Edited by BCCI

2 minutes ago, BCCI said:

It was pretty ordinary I thought,could've sent in Henriques ahead of him.I don't think SRH believe what you say after having Yuvi in the middle order.

They have to not believe obviously. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

^ It doesn't work like that. One or two good innings is due in 14 matches. Doesn't mean if you play even one good you are not LVP.  Rahane should be leading the chart actually.

Rohit has scored 3 50s this IPL or am I wrong,I am not sure.Yesterday when he came in he needed to go from ball one & he tried doing it ,couldn't do it,didn't waste any balls like some do.

Rahane on the other hand is opening (best position inT20 ckt) & he has to just open n not think about captaincy but still he is scratching around & getting outbatted by Tripathi.Rahane surely is a worthless player I agree with you.

Me thinks this got to be an RCB guy considering they have been so hopeless this season. Tight one between Gayle, ABDV and Watson.

Gayle and ABDV at least had one knock each to talk about. Watson contributed almost nothing. Batting Average is bad, SR is below 100, bowling ER above 10 and bowling avg above 50. All in all, I feel he is the most worthless this IPL.

So, resolving the tie here between him and MSD with my vote for Watson.