Bengal Politics | Mamta | Islamisation | RSS | General discussion thread

Gollum

Collective Hindu Guilt enforced by fiberals!

unlike white guilt which western liberals have which is understandable. Hindu Guilt has no logic. Its our lands which were pillaged by Islamic n Christian invaders yet we still show tolerance to these faith n libs make hindus out to be the bad guy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Non Muslims don't riot and attack Muslims in Muslim majority countries and it should be the same the other way.

u are forgetting years of liberal sickular appeasement in India to minorities esp Muslims that has emboldened them to act like shers. Also the supremacist mentality is embedded in many Muslims minds that no matter where they are if they feel insulted they will react like this they take kindness n softness to be seen as weakness .

islamic countries actually preserve their culture n dont take **** from minorities we are too nice.

9 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

u are forgetting years of liberal sickular appeasement in India to minorities esp Muslims that has emboldened them to act like shers. Also the supremacist mentality is embedded in many Muslims minds that no matter where they are if they feel insulted they will react like this they take kindness n softness to be seen as weakness .

islamic countries actually preserve their culture n dont take **** from minorities we are too nice.

You can blame that idiot Mahatma Gandhi for this and the Hindus themselves for showing passiveness despite their huge majority.

Sikhs gave as good as they got in partition and Muslims were almost completely eradicated from East Punjab and they will never try any of their nonsense there again because they know their nonsense will not be tolerated there.

You can blame that idiot Mahatma Gandhi for this and the Hindus themselves for showing passiveness despite their huge majority.

Sikhs gave as good as they got in partition and Muslims were almost completely eradicated from East Punjab and they will never try any of their nonsense there again because they know their nonsense will not be tolerated there.

Yes Gandhi was a naive fool. No wonder westerners love him as he advocated non violence against their evil empires. Yes we didnt shy away during paritition and the few Muslims that have remained here now that we wont tolerate any of that b.s. But too many Hindu liberals are too limp wristed n pathetic they think if u treat them with kiddy gloves they will become liberals but Islam is such a religion that if u appease it it doesnt get weaker esp with gulf money flowing in to further radicalise them.

1 saffron party worker dead as TMC led mob vandalizes Hindu shops in North Dinajpur of West Bengal

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/tmc-bjp-workers-clash-in-west-bengal-s-north-dinajpur-one-dead/story-48oks2dUDQ3VOKJxm4My4J.html

http://www.asianage.com/metros/kolkata/090717/bjp-worker-shot-by-tmc-goons.html

Now the virus spreads to North Dinajpur(another border district of West Bengal). 1 BJP worker dead, 4 others critically injured. Sickular media are not even reporting this, only CNN News 18 covered this story. Clearly a pattern emerging, are we in for a 90s KP style exodus?

BTW demographics in North Dinajpur is 49.92% Hindus and 49.31% Muslims (2011 census). Pretty sure by now M pop would have exceeded 50%, the way they breed and treat their women. Bengali Hindus are screwed big time. 

4 people have been shot dead today by Bengal police in the Gorkha agitation. Wonder what stops the spineless Bengali policemen from doing the same in Kaliachak/Dhulagarh/Murshidabad/Naihati/Baduria/Basirhat kinda riots? I hope the Gorkhas get their own state, rest of Bengal is a mad woman's asylum with no future. 

http://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2015/oct/04/ISIS-Hiring-Bid-in-West-Bengal-Sends-Alarm-Bells-Ringing-824515.html

ISIS Hiring Bid in West Bengal Sends Alarm Bells Ringing

KOLKATA:Is the Islamic State (IS) flexing its muscles in West Bengal, too? If a report by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) is to be believed, the extremist outfit has already put up posters in the districts bordering Bangladesh, in a bid to attract people and give a headache to security agencies.

According to a report by the central intelligence agency, a large number of posters have been put up in the villages of Murshidabad and Nadia provoking the locals to join the IS. The state police, however, are clueless about the development and haven’t initiated any action.

The cyber cell of the IB has conducted a national survey to mark the areas from where the IS is trying to recruit youths. Among the five top states are Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Assam, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh. Apart from bordering districts, even Howrah in West Bengal figures on the list. The survey found that many, including women aged between 16 and 30, are showing interest in IS related activities on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

Last month, at a conference of state DGPs in New Delhi—where officials of the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) were present—the police chiefs were directed to form special teams to keep a watch on websites that are allegedly trying to recruit for the IS. The NTRO, directly under the PMO and governed by the National Security Advisor, also helps central intelligence agencies.

The DGPs were also told to seek help of Muslim religious leaders to preach against the hatred and violence preached by the IS. An NTRO official said the scenario in West Bengal was particularly “disturbing as several youths were preaching and recruiting for the IS from the state by using the Internet”.

Last December, Mehdi Masroor Biswas, a young engineer from the north-eastern part of Kolkata, was arrested by the Bengaluru Police following a tip-off by British security agencies for allegedly campaigning and recruiting for the IS.

Around the same time, the NTRO received information about four Hyderabad youths from US intelligence agencies. The Telangana Police raided a hideout in the city and arrested them before they could cross over to Bangladesh. They had planned to fly from Dhaka to Turkey and then join the IS.

Afsa Jabin, 38, married to a Dubai-based Hindu businessman, was also recruiting for the IS with a fake name of Niki Joseph, claiming to be a British citizen. The Hyderabad native was extradited to India. During the interrogation by the Andhra police and the National Investigation Agency, she disclosed about creating a database of around two lakh youths from India who were interested to join the IS. A large number of them were from West Bengal, and it was easy for them to reach Dhaka and then take flights to the Middle East. The sleuths are also worried that the Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh, which is much active in West Bengal, might also be aiding the IS.

The IS killing of 50-year-old Italian aid worker Cesare Travella in Dhaka on Monday has alerted Indian intelligence officials. They fear the militants may easily reach the villages of West Bengal by illegally crossing borders of Bangladesh.

Horrible stuff. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a state have to be deemed unfit to hold an election before being placed under President's rule?

On 7/8/2017 at 8:42 PM, Tendu_10 said:

unlike white guilt which western liberals have which is understandable. Hindu Guilt has no logic. Its our lands which were pillaged by Islamic n Christian invaders yet we still show tolerance to these faith n libs make hindus out to be the bad guy

there is a lib-retard tendency to equate themselves to whites..they want to create press phenomena based on the US left. There is no *ing hindu male benefits or hindu guilt..its just a borrowed term from western press.   

there is a lib-retard tendency to equate themselves to whites..they want to create press phenomena based on the US left. There is no *ing hindu male benefits or hindu guilt..its just a borrowed term from western press.   

hindus have only had the chance to rule their own lands fully since partition. 200 years before that the Brits were running everything. For 800 years it was various islamic invaders. there was brief period of sikh empire but the people of dharma have been persecuted since muhammad bin qasim arrived on these shores.

hindus have nothing to be guilty for.

lib tard sickulars aping the u.s left shows their slave mentality.

1 minute ago, Tendu_10 said:

hindus have only had the chance to rule their own lands fully since partition. 200 years before that the Brits were running everything. For 800 years it was various islamic invaders. there was brief period of sikh empire but the people of dharma have been persecuted since muhammad bin qasim arrived on these shores.

hindus have nothing to be guilty for.

lib tard sickulars aping the u.s left shows their slave mentality.

no its shows their lack of creativity and borrowed bankrupt intelligence. I dont think anyone wants them for slaves.

9 hours ago, Tibarn said:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2015/oct/04/ISIS-Hiring-Bid-in-West-Bengal-Sends-Alarm-Bells-Ringing-824515.html

Horrible stuff. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a state have to be deemed unfit to hold an election before being placed under President's rule?

More than IS, JMB and HUJI are ticking time bombs. Ever since Hasina went hard on these terrorists in Bangladesh, these pigs have been finding shelter in West Bengal.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/jihadis-entering-india-warns-bangladesh/articleshow/57741565.cms

http://www.firstpost.com/india/bangladesh-warns-india-of-increased-terrorist-infiltration-through-eastern-border-states-3344532.html

Over 2000 of these snakes entered India in 2016 alone. Compare that to Kashmir which has 200 odd jihaadis(local+foreign), 10 times more in just a year here, think about the cumulative numbers since the Left Front days, they might be numbering in lakhs. Army has a free hand in Kashmir, while here there is no army, limited BSF force and a police force controlled by the mad woman who is hand in glove with the terrorists. Mamata created a big drama last year when the army was doing basic checks in her state, her party hate our armed forces, as do most bhadralok idiots. Remember 2014 Burdwan blasts where 4 JMB terrorists were killed, all of them were from Bangladesh and had been staying in Burdwan under the protection of a local TMC affiliated maulvi. TMC sabotaged the NIA investigation and Mamata used all sorts of filthy language against NIA, IB, Modi etc back then, clearly she was rattled. Since then there have been many more incidents involving JMB/HUJI but the state government isn't allowing central agencies to investigate, forget Bengal police acting. 

Considering all that has been happening in the state for the past 4 decades, Baduria/Basirhat is just a trailer. I fear worse is to come, 11 major one way communal riots in a year....I feel the peacefuls are working towards a plan. They were merely testing waters so far and they will be delighted seeing the cowardly inaction by Hindus and Bengal police in all these events. Mark my post, in the coming decade we are going to witness a Noakhali/Direct Action Day style genocide in some parts of Bengal and there may be a huge Hindu exodus similar to 90s KP exodus. Time is running out for that state. The only saving grace for that region is Sheikh Hasina. The moment Khaleda Zia and the BNP-Jamaat alliance comes to power in Bangladesh, there will be the external push(similar to Pak's role in Kashmir) that will be the final nail in the coffin. 

More than India's General Elections in 2019 I am fearing Bangladesh's elections in 2019. Hasina has to be retained at all costs, hope RAW plays a role helping her like they did in Lanka. I pray that Hasina is still in power then and NDA gets 2/3rds majority in both houses by then. TMC can't be defeated politically because in that state there are no free and fair elections. President's rule must be imposed there and AFSPA should be declared. We need as major surgery there, I am confident that if given a free hand Indian Army will set the jihaadis right within 10 years. I doubt the political will of NDA here, I don't think they are capable of being so ruthless here and that is why I don't see a future for Bengalis.