Dhoni - The biggest match winner in the history of IPL

Ultimate_Game

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

MSD will be playing in his 7th IPL final(7 out of 10)...Whoa, what a legend...so many cranky fans from other teams whom he continues to demolish and not giving them a chance...

Well it happens to successful people. For example Brady is the most hated QB in NFL :two_thumbs_up: 

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Kira for one is definitely taking it too hard :giggle: 

Afraid to mention me :phehe: Again showing your ignorance, but I guess those stats really hit hard, didn't they :biggrin:

I kind of feel sorry for Dhoni though...it's like seeing a once billionaire now working as coolie in a godown.

he certainly lost his swag....the Aussie ruthlessness of Smith and the corporate evil billionaire Goenka have made him a foot soldier and extracted the best out of him.

guess must have gotten a dressing down to step up or get out :((

Did well today but not this way Mahi not this way

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

MSD will be playing in his 7th IPL final(7 out of 10)...Whoa, what a legend...so many cranky fans from other teams whom he continues to demolish and not giving them a chance...

He's lost 4 IPL finals already?

4 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Its nice to see the jokers on this forum lose complete perspective and unable to digest MSDs success much like the libtards after Modi won.All I can say is keep posting drivel and keep getting owned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think Tony bhai resembles more of Kejriwal rather than modi. Wouldn't you agree?

11dhoni-muffler.jpg

19 minutes ago, Magneto said:

He's lost 4 IPL finals already?

And he has also won the most number of matches in IPL history. I understand you like plenty of others have been cranky at not getting a chance to cheer for your team this late in the season, but for the sake of your team, try and keep your hatred aside for MSD and cheer for your team whom he is fighting hard to give a title.

33 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Its nice to see the jokers on this forum lose complete perspective and unable to digest MSDs success much like the libtards after Modi won.All I can say is keep posting drivel and keep getting owned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lol the chamcha got  badly triggered:hysterical: unable to digest msd's success:rotfl: modi kaha see aagya? :laugh1:

9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

And he has also won the most number of matches in IPL history. I understand you like plenty of others have been cranky at not getting a chance to cheer for your team this late in the season, but for the sake of your team, try and keep your hatred aside for MSD and cheer for your team whom he is fighting hard to give a title.

Akela khel rha Tha woh match??:phehe: only dhoni fans add team wins to dhoni's accomplishments, has anyone heard ponting fans bragging about winning most matches:giggle:

5 minutes ago, kira said:

Akela khel rha Tha woh match??:phehe: only dhoni fans add team wins to dhoni's accomplishments, has anyone heard ponting fans bragging about winning most matches:giggle:

Yaar, him winning matlab his team winning...and as you know he guides his team, his teammates, everyone around him. Just like what we saw today. Koi nai...Krishna ka naam lo...tumhare punjab ki bhi bhaag khul jayenge agar MSD ne saath de diya to...:aha: