Dangal overtakes Bahubali 2 to become the highest grossing Indian movie ever

kira

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

I recommend you watch this:

SRK Ted Talks

PS: Before the routine ICF SRK witch hunt; That comment about being careless about losing both his parents, is taken verbatim from Oscar Wilde's Importance of Being Earnest.

Shahrukh may be an intelligent, witty and humourous person. He may have a SOB life story. He may be charming for many. He may be a great human being. But let's talk about his work. His movies. Many of which are trash just like Salman's. Amir is the only actor among the three khans to bring some good content, acting and story.

3 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Did I hit a nerve?  Amir and Sallus fanboy. It's okay, keep admiring their steroid jacked muscles. :hysterical:

lol you wish:giggle: Sallu bhai makes even worse movies than srk, where did sallu bhai come from? Amir Bhai is the only bhai, the one true king of the north.

2 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

I miss 90's movie stars so much, these khans do not have screen presence of Jackie Shroff, Sanjay Dutt, Mithun, Govinda, Sunny Deal, Anil Kapoor.

Now you are just trying too hard, your pakistaniat has been exposed :aha:

16 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

I miss 90's movie stars so much, these khans do not have screen presence of Jackie Shroff, Sanjay Dutt, Mithun, Govinda, Sunny Deal, Anil Kapoor.

More than the heros, the heroines used to be way more gorgeous and talented. Aishwarya Rai, Tabu, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Sushmita Sen, etc. Now we have Sonam Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra :facepalm:

39 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Many of them were more like mainly 80s (mid 80s to early 90s) movie stars 

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

Shahrukh may be an intelligent, witty and humourous person. He may have a SOB life story. He may be charming for many. He may be a great human being. But let's talk about his work. His movies. Many of which are trash just like Salman's. Amir is the only actor among the three khans to bring some good content, acting and story.

SRK is very intelligent , i had a very opp perception about him but having worked in one of his films(trashy one) i can tell when i met him my opinions changed 360 deg about him . 

His only problem is he tries to hard and looses the balance even if he has a good script . 

Amir khan having bought up in a film family has his basic about film making in a very right place. Aamir knws he doesnt have the charishma of salman n srk so his biggest asset is his content which bought him back to the game and once he won over the audience he made his own place. Ultimately nothing can beat good content. 

We keep craving about khans but one rajamouli showed director is the boss. M expecting Shankar to do the Same with 2.0

5 hours ago, kira said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Still his movies don't earn even 1/4th of dangal, despite his popularity :hysterical:

Nothing to do with star, a good film adds to star value and a poor film doesnt. 

IF srk has few good films story wud be diff and so wud be incase of salman 

5 hours ago, kira said:

Good for him but amir is more talented and more hardworking than srk, that privilege argument doesn't apply to amir because he has earned every bit of his fame and wealth by his hardwork

I work in the industry and anybody can vouch that SRK is one the most hardworking guys in the industry . The only lazy bugger is salman

The advantage with Aamir is his sense of film making is better then other, which is the case with Ranbir kapoor as well as he was a film making student from NYFA and then schooling in film family is also a huge advantage 

16 hours ago, kira said:

Baahubali is yet to release in china and it would appeal to Chinese audience more then dangal 

Its releasing in july, dangal record wont last 

4 hours ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

I miss 90s cinema most in which 3 types of cinema was most underrated

1. Govinda-david dhawan (way better then what rohit shetty makes)

2. Abbas mastan ( made really good films )

3. RGV ( the guy was a legend, never got much credit due to the time)

Overrated Cinema

Kjo n Adi chopra most over rated film makers 

12 hours ago, kira said:

His love for pak cricketers, the way he filled his team with akhtars and akrams, he came out to defend pak players when they were not picked for auctions in ipl, he hired that pakistani actress for his movie, the way he sucks up to pak media due to his peshawar lineage but the most infuriating thing was when he called India intolerant, he had the gall to call India intolerant after all the things India has given to him, he was so irresponsible that he didn't realize that he is a big public figure and he should choose his words carefully. Even amir gave a stupid statement about intolerance but the srk one annoyed me more because of the way he sucks up to pakistani cricketers and media in general  

What love for Pak cricketers? He owns a franchise and as an astute businessman buys those players who would perform best on the field and draw in the crowds. At least he didn't invite a Pakistani cricketer home, a la a certain self proclaimed Hindu hriday samrat, without any business motive whatsoever.

SRK did not say that India is intolerant. He said there is extreme intolerance in India. Besides, SRK was asked a very pointed question on intolerance. Agreed he could have been tactful, but he did clarify. And he needn't have.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-hey-patriots-before-raging-against-shah-rukh-khan-s-intolerance-comments-understand-what-he-meant-first-2159277

12 hours ago, Pollack said:

Anybody and his uncle can make good content into a hit movie. It takes a special type of talent to make utter tripe into mega hits. And that is why SRK and Salman are both bigger stars than Aamir Khan.

No denying that the latter makes better & socially relevant and at times very pseudo intellectual content. But he can never pull off a Duplicate, Yes Boss, Happy New Year or a Biwi No.1 or a Ready

Edited by Mariyam

@Ankit_sharma03 @Rajiv

You are right about Salman. Here is a comic anecdote from the time of the shooting of Dabbang. One of the producers is a good friend of my husband. He rarely visits the sets and the one day he did, the following transpired:

It was the lift scene, where Salman and Sonakshi exit the lift they took together. There was a 3 weeks break between the filming of this scene and the scene when they enter the lift. In between Salman had some other commitments and had to shave off his moustache. No one, except this producer noticed. He told the director to inform Salman of the same. But the director was petrified. He told the producer to go tell Salman himself.

Producer: Bhai aapki muchein zaroori hain scene ki continuity le liye. Kya hum 2 hafte baad retake karlein?

Salman: Tereko conrinuity chahiye to Aamir ke paas ja.

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

@Ankit_sharma03 @rajeev

You are right about Salman. Here is a comic anecdote from the time of the shooting of Dabbang. One of the producers is a good friend of my husband. He rarely visits the sets and the one day he did, the following transpired:

It was the lift scene, where Salman and Sonakshi exit the lift they took together. There was a 3 weeks break between the filming of this scene and the scene when they enter the lift. In between Salman had some other commitments and had to shave off his moustache. No one, except this producer noticed. He told the director to inform Salman of the same. But the director was petrified. He told the producer to go tell Salman himself.

Producer: Bhai aapki muchein zaroori hain scene ki continuity le liye. Kya hum 2 hafte baad retake karlein?

Salman: Tereko conrinuity chahiye to Aamir ke paas ja.

Yup......he only visits sets after 2pm and then will shoot as per his wish

Shots are set by his mood not by shot breakdowns and narrative

There are many of these episodes with no end, if his die hard fans see how he is in real they ll die in shame

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Baahubali is yet to release in china and it would appeal to Chinese audience more then dangal 

Its releasing in july, dangal record wont last 

lol no it won't, bahubali 1 was a flop in china, at least read the thread before making ignorant comments, dangal, 3 idiots, pk were success in china because the topics handled in these movies appealed to chinese audience, bahubali most probably won't appeal much to the chinese

SRK is very intelligent , i had a very opp perception about him but having worked in one of his films(trashy one) i can tell when i met him my opinions changed 360 deg about him . 

His only problem is he tries to hard and looses the balance even if he has a good script . 

Read the thread before commenting, already tackled this point, it doesn't matter if he is intelligent or dumb, his movies are dumb, that's the main point.

Amir khan having bought up in a film family has his basic about film making in a very right place. Aamir knws he doesnt have the charishma of salman n srk so his biggest asset is his content which bought him back to the game and once he won over the audience he made his own place. Ultimately nothing can beat good content. 

That's why amir is the true king, he works on content rather than relying on charisma which appeals to the phateechar auto drivers fans of srk and sallu

We keep craving about khans but one rajamouli showed director is the boss. M expecting Shankar to do the Same with 2.0

Rajamouli is a good directer but one movie doesn't make him a bigger boss than amir, amir last 3 movies have earned over 3000 crores

I work in the industry and anybody can vouch that SRK is one the most hardworking guys in the industry . The only lazy bugger is salman

The advantage with Aamir is his sense of film making is better then other, which is the case with Ranbir kapoor as well as he was a film making student from NYFA and then schooling in film family is also a huge advantage 

Again irrelevant points, what is the point of this in this thread?