Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

What was the thread about? Share the details :agree: 

Nothing serious, just establishing the fact that India is the best Asian side and Bangladesh is the 2nd best Asian side, if pakistan lose their match against lanka tomorrow then they will be the worst Asian side :giggle: and the only asian side to miss out on the semis :Giggity:

13 minutes ago, kira said:

Nothing serious, just establishing the fact that India is the best Asian side and Bangladesh is the 2nd best Asian side, if pakistan lose their match against lanka tomorrow then they will be the worst Asian side :giggle: and the only asian side to miss out on the semis :Giggity:

Those home truths must've really gotten their panties in a twist :laugh: 

7 hours ago, kira said:

Lol the ghetto is a mess, so many Indians giving it back on the latif thread :hysterical: I am sure many  ICFers just made new accounts recently just to troll the ghetto , those cowards even deleted my thread

They do that all the time. They will keep you around if you say IPL is bad BCCI is bad.

On 2017-6-9 at 11:58 PM, Gollum said:

I want us to play a full series against them and smash them hard, so hard that their fans disown their phateechar team and beg for mercy. June 4th was fun, you must admit. After a long time, in spite of the rain delays I enjoyed the massacre that day. 

Their new excuse would then be that since their geezer brigade retired, we agreed to play them.

On 2017-6-9 at 7:48 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

So latif talked about Saqlain mushtaq and his good bowling in Chennai test when Sehwag was not even in the team. But no reference to Multan test where Sehwag ended Saqi's career :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What's even more funny is this pork Rashid was not even good enough to make that Pakistani team of 1999.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

His video wud have been something else, if we wud have lost yesterday

He released this video way before India even won, India was on 120/1 I think when he released this video, clearly he was sweating his pants watching the match, he didn't know how to save face after the trash he put out a few days ago, he was so nervous that he didn't even wait for the match to finish and got on facebook to release the video :hysterical: