India winning this champions trophy...........easily

6 minutes ago, Praggy said:

they wont choke because they are not expected to win

by choke i mean mentally. there is already a quality difference but they are unable to pull off upsets as they are under too much pressure. these guys did ok as there was no pressure but now **** got real so they'll crap their pants.

Let's be honest here - if anyone gave Bangla and Pak as opponents at start of the tournament we'd have taken it in a flash. Their recent wins change nothing. Bangla benefited from rain and the crap New Zealand middle overs bowlers. Pakistan also benefited from rain, dropped catches and a few used pitches where their bowling attack became effective.

1 minute ago, deathmonger said:

Let's be honest here - if anyone gave Bangla and Pak as opponents at start of the tournament we'd have taken it in a flash. Their recent wins change nothing. Bangla benefited from rain and the crap New Zealand middle overs bowlers. Pakistan also benefited from rain, dropped catches and a few used pitches where their bowling attack became effective.

Spot on, the pak fans are rejoicing as if this a renaissance for their cricket team :phehe: but their team is as crap as ever, they would have lost to sa if rain didn't come in, they barely won against lanka after the perera drop, they trashed england and frankly england should be embarrassed about this, I knew england was a one dimensional team which relied on lappay wali batting on super flat decks to win their matches, I expected them to struggle on slow pitches, I expected their bowling to be smashed since it was their weak link although still didn't expect them to lose to Pakistan :rotfl:

Pak spinners won't choke Indian batsmen like they did against england, and Indian bowling won't allow pak batsmen to score runs freely, the champs trophy is all but ours to take now :aha:

8 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

+1

both Pak and Bangla been lucky to reach Semi Finals

even if it were Pak v Bangla final, it would two undeserved finalists

9 minutes ago, kira said:

Spot on, the pak fans are rejoicing as if this a renaissance for their cricket team :phehe: but their team is as crap as ever, they would have lost to sa if rain didn't come in, they barely won against lanka after the perera drop, they trashed england and frankly england should be embarrassed about this, I knew england was a one dimensional team which relied on lappay wali batting on super flat decks to win their matches, I expected them to struggle on slow pitches, I expected their bowling to be smashed since it was their weak link although still didn't expect them to lose to Pakistan :rotfl:

Pak spinners won't choke Indian batsmen like they did against england, and Indian bowling won't allow pak batsmen to score runs freely, the champs trophy is all but ours to take now :aha:

England always suck on pitches which have something in them. Didn't they collapse to Chahal in the 3rd ODI? Besides both the semi final and final will be on fresh pitches which will negate both Bangladesh and Pakistan's bowling attacks.

Edited by deathmonger
Just now, deathmonger said:

England always suck on pitches which have something in them. Didn't they collapse to Chahal in the 3rd ODI? Besides both the semi final and final will be on fresh pitches which will negate both sides bowling attacks.

Even used pitches won't bother us because we actually have a bowling attack unlike Englund :rotfl: