India winning this champions trophy...........easily

3 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

But we beat you in every ODI final. You only good for winning group matches. We bring our A game in trophy deciding matches.

How many times in the last decade has your team even made the final and played India?

In 2007 WT20 final, what happened??

Edited by Adi_91
8 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

But we beat you in every ODI final. You only good for winning group matches. We bring our A game in trophy deciding matches.

No one brings their A game all the time in current era; last to do so in ODIs were the Oz team in the early-to-mid 2000s.

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Hey look at the bright side. We reached finals and that's one step better than our customary semifinals exit that we often saw under Dhoni. 

I guess there is where people will bring up CT 2013, WC 2011 and T20 2007. I don't think making the finals was a big improvement - we had the SF handed on a platter since we played Bang.

5 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I guess there is where people will bring up CT 2013, WC 2011 and T20 2007. I don't think making the finals was a big improvement - we had the SF handed on a platter since we played Bang.

Winning 3 out of 10/12 tournaments has not much to brag about. 

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Killing cows is a sin. So killing cash cows is a challenge. Cricket is about money. If a player sells he will stay. Irrespective of his age.

There's hardly anyone watching the ongoing series. Besides fans have already seen these youngsters play in IPL.