Thank You Kumble

Just now, Vilander said:

first up i am not your mate, you are not an aussie you dont use that term naturally, comes out pretty wannabe. anyways i am not the one proving anything here, all i am saying is players who play the game are supported by a coach. if the players want a different support staff then they will get them, they are called support staff for a reason, they dont go and hoist anything in the middle of the ground they sit in the side and support those who do it.  heck its not even my opinion, its common prudence, that support staff are replaceable lol and you are here flaming :fear1: about it.

How do you know I am not an Aussie ?

How do you know I'm not English ? 

Do you know how many countries use the word "mate"  ?

Do you know how many people use the term "dude" ,  "bud" "yaar"  ?  Is there any intellectual copyright on any of these terms ?

So you have no idea where I was born / grew up / where I went to school / where do I live ,  but I come across as a wannabe ?  -  These personal shots became out of fashion years ago lad.

And no it is not common prudence  - that is semantically incorrect .   There is a big difference between a coach and supporting staff -  A coach is and shouldn't be replaceable - superstars who have failed in their job should be stripped of that responsbility that are not entitled or capable of - Kohli certainly isn't.  He has failed as a captain and certainly isn't the one to do the job so why let a coach like Kumble be let go for him .  That is my point -   not flaming about it , stating my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

How do you know I am not an Aussie ?

How do you know I'm not English ? 

Do you know how many countries use the word "mate"  ?

Do you know how many people use the term "dude" ,  "bud" "yaar"  ?  Is there any intellectual copyright on any of these terms ?

So you have no idea where I was born / grew up / where I went to school / where do I live ,  but I come across as a wannabe ?  -  These personal shots became out of fashion years ago lad.

And no it is not common prudence  - that is semantically incorrect .   There is a big difference between a coach and supporting staff -  A coach is and shouldn't be replaceable - superstars who have failed in their job should be stripped of that responsbility that are not entitled or capable of - Kohli certainly isn't.  He has failed as a captain and certainly isn't the one to do the job so why let a coach like Kumble be let go for him .  That is my point -   not flaming about it , stating my opinion. 

grammar police alert.

696009338-Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

looks like i hit a nerve, ok uncle since i do not want you to get a heart attack, i will refrain from engaging you.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

grammar police alert.

696009338-Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

looks like i hit a nerve, ok uncle since i do not want you to get a heart attack, i will refrain from engaging you.

Semantics is not even grammar bud haha .  You did not hit a nerve bud , semantically using prudence and common is incorrect that's all.

Secondly, not an uncle - not even married yet so don't worry I'v got pretty good BMI , low cholesterol , quite a good diet with minimal sugar and fat and I am a clinician so don't worry , you won't put me on the gurney.

Anyways , didn't wanna offend you -  just putting my opinion forth and you disagree with it and despite of that I guess we both can sleep well on it so no harm done 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

says he is not flaming..

posts a hundred question marks ( is my name khan? is my undies in a twist? is this umma ka chumma ?)  and then calls for Kohli to be dropped from captaincy for the big mistake of....

wait for it..

wait for it...

asking for a change in support staff.

:phehe:

atleast tag or quote me bud ...not fair speaking about me in 3rd person.  Kohli is a horrendous captain and I think I've put my views forth in the other threads , you've missed .  feel free to go through -   Kohli is an embarassment as a captain - not sure why that makes you upset 

12 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Semantics is not even grammar bud haha .  You did not hit a nerve bud , semantically using prudence and common is incorrect that's all.

Secondly, not an uncle - not even married yet so don't worry I'v got pretty good BMI , low cholesterol , quite a good diet with minimal sugar and fat and I am a clinician so don't worry , you won't put me on the gurney.

Anyways , didn't wanna offend you -  just putting my opinion forth and you disagree with it and despite of that I guess we both can sleep well on it so no harm done 

oh now its bud ok sure guy!  ( good that you dropped 'mate' after i schooled you on it you are learning good uncle), oh you are not an uncle you say? sure uncle, just  'putting your opinion forth' aye but you appear too interested in shouting others out with a generous more than average number of outbursts, certainly does not bode well for your cardiac health mister. Anywhoo had fun teasing you, parting comment, it doesn't matter what you think, you are utterly inconsequential and boringly irrelevant, pretty much like Kumble who got shown the door because Kohli said so.

Edited by Vilander
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

says he is not flaming..

posts a hundred question marks ( is my name khan? is my undies in a twist? is this umma ka chumma ?)  and then calls for Kohli to be dropped from captaincy for the big mistake of....

wait for it..

wait for it...

asking for a change in support staff.

:phehe:

No man. If two senior professional cant go along with one another, there is no guarantee that replacing one will resolve the issue. Kumble resigning is fine. But Kohli should not go unscathed. If you dont do that, then blame squarely lies on BCCI. What I suspect is, BCCI(Including CoA) is real culprit. Kumble Kohli are just pawns

4 hours ago, mishra said:

No man. If two senior professional cant go along with one another, there is no guarantee that replacing one will resolve the issue. Kumble resigning is fine. But Kohli should not go unscathed. If you dont do that, then blame squarely lies on BCCI. What I suspect is, BCCI(Including CoA) is real culprit. Kumble Kohli are just pawns

Obviously bcci can not be trusted in this matter since Kumble trusted COA that hurt BCCI and they wanted to replace him.

16 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Because you keep mentioning selection right. So all selections need to be metioned and not just of Yuvi.

Sir Ji , you dont make any sense . No one needs to back Ashwin for our test side , I think you would agree with that and in the past year we have only played Test matches . The rift was not during CT where you could question Ashwins selection in one game may be ? 

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

You jokers 

when news came out before ct most slammed Kumble and backed kohli . Now those same jokers flip flopped and praising Kumble the great !!

the mob is fickle 

Who are those? Most of the posters are consistent here. :noidea:

I was mostly neutral with slightly in favour of kumble. Now I am completely on the side of Kumble. Likewise most posters are still consistent here. Not at all fickle. :noidea:

There are two things here .

First , is losing Kumble as a coach is a big deal ?

Not really . its only been a year and there is nothing to suggest he was a great coach or otherwise even if we assume a coach can make such a big difference . So am not really bothered hes going if Virat has to captain it makes sense to give a coach who can gel with him . Though this could have been handled much better . 

Secondly , Captain VK?

Kumble will go and we will find another coach , but I just dont like Virat the captain ,never liked his captaincy for RCB and I see him doing the same mistakes here . I keep repeating about him droping Pujara and VJ specifically for Dhawan/Rohit going back to WI series . The recent rumours of him being against Kuldeep and Pant may or may not be true but I will not be surprised considering the pattern of team selections . This may turn into a big disaster if we lose a few test matches , Virat for one has no idea how to handle the team when the going gets tough . I just hope it does not start impacting his batting , cos Virat the batsmen is a lot more important to us than Captain Virat . 

55 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Obviously bcci can not be trusted in this matter since Kumble trusted COA that hurt BCCI and they wanted to replace him.

Exactly. This would not have blown out of proportion if BCCI management reined in time which it clearly did not do.  It should have warned Kumble way before he went to CoA and Warned Kohli way before all these tantrums started appearing in media.

To hide its inefficiency, Just in  one move it has weakened position of Captain Kohli for rest of his playing days and got rid of Kumble. Only loosers off this dirty episode are the players, Indian Cricket and fans.

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

oh now its bud ok sure guy!  ( good that you dropped 'mate' after i schooled you on it you are learning good uncle), oh you are not an uncle you say? sure uncle, just  'putting your opinion forth' aye but you appear too interested in shouting others out with a generous more than average number of outbursts, certainly does not bode well for your cardiac health mister. Anywhoo had fun teasing you, parting comment, it doesn't matter what you think, you are utterly inconsequential and boringly irrelevant, pretty much like Kumble who got shown the door because Kohli said so.

I use plenty of them, mate,  bud, yaar - if you have a preference for any of those lemme know. 

Secondly, I'm in my late 20s but I do have nieces and nephew so I am an uncle not sure if you are trying to be offensive with that but I'm missing your point. 

I think you skim through my posts but, anyone is his 20s who's got a fairly decent diet and is quite active wouldn't have any cardiac issues my THR is quite good. Thanks for worrying about me though! 

Like I said your approval here isn't necessary, I will put forth my opinion and if that breaks your man crush for kohli or you lose your hard on that isn't my problem now is it. 

Kohli as a captain is useless and needs to be put under the hammer. 

Edited by bleaf27
1 hour ago, mishra said:

Exactly. This would not have blown out of proportion if BCCI management reined in time which it clearly did not do.  It should have warned Kumble way before he went to CoA and Warned Kohli way before all these tantrums started appearing in media.

To hide its inefficiency, Just in  one move it has weakened position of Captain Kohli for rest of his playing days and got rid of Kumble. Only loosers off this dirty episode are the players, Indian Cricket and fans.

yup Kohli just lost his veto, he consumed it for the rest of his playing life.

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Sir Ji , you dont make any sense . No one needs to back Ashwin for our test side , I think you would agree with that and in the past year we have only played Test matches . The rift was not during CT where you could question Ashwins selection in one game may be ? 

We were talking about ODI selection of Ashwin.

7 hours ago, mishra said:

apparently they were not talkng for 6 months lol, so unprofessional. This is beyond over, Kumble should have left after England series. The next coach can absolutely own Kohli now that Kohli used his veto.