Is Modi worst PM of India to serve more than 2 years?

Trichromatic

Oh wait a minute. Let us see the alternatives here. NK just gave up on leading opposition campaign who was the front runner so far.

AIADMK is in shambles, RG is useless beyond imagination. AK? less said about him is better. Amongst all this Modi is a shining star. Whether you like it or not, s&ck it. 

Some self-proclaimed intellectuals are extremely biased and we have witnessed it many times. A constructive criticism would weigh things impartially but those who are driven by agenda are worst than the likes of LPY, SP, MSY and Maya. I can understand why these intellectuals are so restless. They can see Modi leading even in 2019 clearly. 

I give modi my 80% approval vote. I rate him in top 3. 

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Promise was made by BJP. They must have thought of some solution before making the promise. Or was it just vote garnering tactics and make a fool of Indians

So no promises and No delivery is somehow better than hundreds of promises and they fall short on few of those ? 

if indians where not foolish we would not have been ruled by congress for 50+ years and no party would need to make unrealistic promises .  

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

How did BJP define ache din. Make in India has achieved nothing till now. Army has even rejected stuff made in india. Defense industry is a sham. We cannot even control China and Pakistan with all the spend. Also add security failures. Credit availability has been discussed on this forum. Small business credit has gone down. Personal credit has no bearing on the economy, more reasons to default. 

You realistically think that in 2-3 years India could turn itself into a manufacturing hub . in three years , we would have needed may be ~300-400B investments , not just on paper but plants built products rolled out and exported to have any visible impact on growth numbers . 

11 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Oh wait a minute. Let us see the alternatives here. NK just gave up on leading opposition campaign who was the front runner so far.

AIADMK is in shambles, RG is useless beyond imagination. AK? less said about him is better. Amongst all this Modi is a shining star. Whether you like it or not, s&ck it.

Some self-proclaimed intellectuals are extremely biased and we have witnessed it many times. A constructive criticism would weigh things impartially but those who are driven by agenda are worst than the likes of LPY, SP, MSY and Maya. I can understand why these intellectuals are so restless. They can see Modi leading even in 2019 clearly.

I give modi my 80% approval vote. I rate him in top 3. 

Any party that makes heros out of Afzal Guru, kanhaiya should never be in power. And I haven't even talked about corruption, Muslim appeasement....

1 minute ago, someone said:

Any party that makes heros out of Afzal Guru, kanhaiya should never be in power. And I haven't even talked about corruption, Muslim appeasement....

Absolutely. These Congies have taken us for a ride for 6 decades. First time things have been put in right place. They do not even respect the mandate. BJP should wipe them out. 

1 minute ago, dial_100 said:

Absolutely. These Congies have taken us for a ride for 6 decades. First time things have been put in right place. They do not even respect the mandate. BJP should wipe them out.

The Gandhis are the problem. Same leadership still, have nothing new to offer, and so why will people vote for their same old failed ideas again?  On top, there is RaGa who still doesn't know what and how to talk, and needs holidays regularly. He just is a part time politician.

^ I honestly do not have any problems with RG or AK or LPY and MSY. My problem is with the pseudo-intellectuals who are rooting for these worthless politicians. mind boggling !! What is obvious is that people are doing it for the sake of opposition to BJP and some religious inclination. 

58 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

So no promises and No delivery is somehow better than hundreds of promises and they fall short on few of those ? 

if indians where not foolish we would not have been ruled by congress for 50+ years and no party would need to make unrealistic promises .  

yes. People who voted congress were fools , majority Indians and suddenly they have become intelligent.

thank you for accepting they are falling short

51 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

You realistically think that in 2-3 years India could turn itself into a manufacturing hub . in three years , we would have needed may be ~300-400B investments , not just on paper but plants built products rolled out and exported to have any visible impact on growth numbers . 

It's not for me. It's for Modi uncle to think before talking bullshit.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

It's not for me. It's for Modi uncle to think before talking bullshit.

What do you want our leaders to say? Don't forget that pre-independence, many of our leaders talked about Ind gaining independence so would you have told them not to bullshit as the sun never sets on the British empire 

15 minutes ago, zen said:

What do you want our leaders to say? Don't forget that pre-independence, many of our leaders talked about Ind gaining independence so would you have told them not to bullshit as the sun never sets on the British empire 

If they said, they did it. They were not trying to impress to gain votes. This useless govt is yet to do anything. Those statements are looking hollow and they will further fail as some have said above. For some the success is limited by Congress mukt bharat. That is the standard of this government. They will not even make a Ram Mandir.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

^The performance of this government will have to be seen in a right perspective. If they have promised something then they will deliver it. Things take time. Wonder where were we when these things were never delivered for 60 years. Creating jobs for such a massive young population at this speed is only possible when we have high growth rate and which is sustainable for a long time. 

I certainly see the steps taken are in the right direction. Lets also ask opposition to contribute towards the progress by attending and letting the parliament function.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If they said, they did it. They were not trying to impress to gain votes. This useless govt is yet to do anything. Those statements are looking hollow and they will further fail as some have said above. For some the success is limited by Congress mukt bharat. That is the standard of this government. They will not even make a Ram Mandir.

By that token, most govts are useless 

And Ind does not have a better option than the present govt, which is here for at least 2 terms

Many folks in Ind have invested in Modi as their leader. Ppl see Modi as a gamechanger, along with the fact that Ind lacks better options, so they are willing to give him time 

3 years is more like 20-30% of his perceived tenure. Picture abhi baki hai, mere dost 

Edited by zen

On 7/3/2017 at 8:20 AM, Trichromatic said:

Nehru

Lal Bahadur Shastri

Indira

Rajeev

PVNR

Vajpayee

Manmohan

and then we have Narendra Modi.

If we have to compare first 2-3 years of all PMs, he doesn't appear to be better than others.

LBS, Vajpayee, PVNR were probably better. Modi is certainly better than Rajiv, Indira, Manmohan, Nehru.

I think some of the benefits of some of Modi's actions are yet to be experienced, but he is definitely on the right track. Simplifying the tax regime, automating credits via Aadhar in the process eliminating middle men, efforts to tackle corruption, etc. Just like Manmohan's first term benefitted from the reforms introduced by Vajpayee, we might see improved results from Modi reforms only later, hopefully in his own second term so that Congress doesn't run away with the credit.

If you claim to be classed a s educated then dont talk crap as if there were thousands of factories with capital along with above and Modi hasnt pushed a switch which he is claiming he has.

Make In India doesnt mean that on day one, a lot of people in blue collar with tiffin boxes queued up to factory door because fact is, there is actually no door, so it needs to exist first and for it to exist, a lot of paperwork, infrastructure, agreements, prospective market, transport , planning ,machinery, trained staff be in place first.

Make in India is a message to all Capitalists/Industrialists (national/international) that Indian Government has done its bit,  will do its bit  and will go out of the way to help entrepreneurs and Industrialists if they start manufacturing unit in India.