Who do you think would be Indian Coach?

Who do you think would be Indian Coach?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be Indian Coach?

• Richard Pybus
    • Tom Moody
    • Lalchand Rajput
    • Ravi Shastri
    • Virender Sehwag
    • Phil Simmons
    • Rakesh Sharma
    • Lance Klusener
    • Upendranath Brahmachari
    • Dodds Ganesh

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Who the fk is upendranath bhramachari? Is this a made up name? If not deserved a separate thread of its own.

Unknown Engineer Applies For The Head Coach Position Of The Indian Cricket Team

Engineers are generally referred to as masters of 'jugaad'.

Here's another engineer who wanted to use his 'jugaad' skills to become the coach of the Indian cricket team.

A qualified engineer from Bengal named Upendra Nath Brahmachari e-mailed the BCCI and called Anil Kumblea legendary player and coach.

In the email, he wrote, "I am an engineer and working with an MNC in the construction field and I don’t have the experience required by BCCI. But still, I feel that I would be the right choice for the said post. After the resignation of the legendary cricketer Mr Anil Kumble I decided to apply [for] the post of head coach of Indian cricket team (Men’s) as I feel that the captain of Team India, Mr. Virat Kohli doesn’t need a legend as coach. If the CAC select any former cricketer (as per the requirement of BCCI’s advertisement) as coach he will also be insulted by Virat the outcome will be like Anil.”

But why would he want the job?

He explained, “Why I should be appointed as the head coach? Because I can adjust with the arrogant attitude of the captain & no legend can do so and slowly I will drag him to the right track & then BCCI can appoint a legend as the head coach.” 

http://www.indiatimes.com/sports/unknown-engineer-applies-for-the-head-coach-position-of-the-indian-cricket-team-324706.html

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

50 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Ganguly's recent comment-- that they want to talk to Virat first -- gives me hope that they will go in a direction other than Shastri. Dont why he would talk to Virat abourt hiring Shastri.

They just want to show that shastri is not kohlis choice.  Without a confirmed appointment assurance, shastri would have not applied for the job.