Pakistan fast bowling factory

9 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I’ve got to disagree here. He’s not the finished product, he still needs to:

Find a length which he can settle down on when the conditions aren't for taking wickets. Sometimes he over-attacks. That's why he has to open the bowling. If he bowls with protection all the time, he won't learn and evolve. 

He should also be bowling at 145 not 140. He's not fully utilizing his long arms and explosive burst. Arm path is short and quick, he's gotta lengthen it by pushing the front arm higher.

Only if it was as easy as you make it sound

10 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

It is if your loaded with fast twitch fibres like Hasan is.

Lol what does that even mean....it is just some stupid pseudo science they feed you.

He is at best a 140k bowler and is ok...if he was an ATG bowler he would be able to swing the new ball...basic primary skill...140k is no big deal these days.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Lol what does that even mean....it is just some stupid pseudo science they feed you.

He is at best a 140k bowler and is ok...if he was an ATG bowler he would be able to swing the new ball...basic primary skill...140k is no big deal these days.

It’s not stupid pseudo science, maybe you can search it up. It’ll save you from further embarrassment.

he can already swing the ball.

1 minute ago, Ellipsism said:

It’s not stupid pseudo science, maybe you can search it up. It’ll save you from further embarrassment.

he can already swing the ball.

I know what fast twitch muscle fiber is but it doesn't mean it is some kind of a gigantism kind of disease where your speed keeps increasing....Hassan for his size bowling 135-140 K is already due to that factor just like it was with Ajit Agarkar , but increasing speed overnight from  140 to 145 will take a lot of doing,you made it seem so easy using  fast twitch fibre  as some kind of a scientific proof of it lol.

At best Hassan is a 140 k bowler which is no big deal these days. Even Bangladesh fast bowlers hit those speeds consistently on a good day.

Hassan has a good seam position and if he keeps good line and length can be a good containing bowler,teams lose wickets to him because they tend to over-attack him . Now since he has a reputation let us see how he does....he was very ordinary with the new ball and also at the death whenever I saw him against big teams...don't give me Srilanka and WI as a benchmark.Also his test career hasn't started of that well has it?

Look still taking 50 wickets in a quick time,is still a good achievement...He is decent but he is not a Malcolm Marshall V 2.0 like you guys seem to hype him.E

33 minutes ago, maniac said:

I know what fast twitch muscle fiber is but it doesn't mean it is some kind of a gigantism kind of disease where your speed keeps increasing....Hassan for his size bowling 135-140 K is already due to that factor just like it was with Ajit Agarkar , but increasing speed overnight from  140 to 145 will take a lot of doing,you made it seem so easy using  fast twitch fibre  as some kind of a scientific proof of it lol.

At best Hassan is a 140 k bowler which is no big deal these days. Even Bangladesh fast bowlers hit those speeds consistently on a good day.

Hassan has a good seam position and if he keeps good line and length can be a good containing bowler,teams lose wickets to him because they tend to over-attack him . Now since he has a reputation let us see how he does....he was very ordinary with the new ball and also at the death whenever I saw him against big teams...don't give me Srilanka and WI as a benchmark.Also his test career hasn't started of that well has it?

Look still taking 50 wickets in a quick time,is still a good achievement...He is decent but he is not a Malcolm Marshall V 2.0 like you guys seem to hype him.E

I’m not hyping him as the next Marshall. He’s the complete package that’s all I’m saying.

Nor did I say that having these fast twitch fibres will allow you to become a 150 kph bowler overnight. All I’m saying that it is easier, for someone like Hasan. 

Hes started his test career in the UAE, not really somewhere you’d want to judge a pacer. I still do believe tests are his strongest format.

He hardly takes the new ball for some unknown reason. I guess the management have no other pacer to bowl in the middle period. His death bowling is poor I’ll give you that.

25 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Mohammed irfan type action what's the pace??

He’s not the quickest, I reckon on average 83-84 mph on average. But can get the odd one at 140 kph. It’s his bounce and swing that are his main weapons. IIRC he’s the current leading wicket taker in this tournament.

5 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Look at the chest pumping.

if you have no clue about our fast bowling Prowess then why act as if you have produced Wasim, Waqar, Imran (, Fazal, Sarfraz Nawaz, Asif, Amir, Gul, Junaid, Zahid, Akhtar.

you guys have produced Bumrhi and You are over the moon.

We still have Agressive fast guys and according to you lot if a bowler gets injured they are Junk?(2 posts above) or Indianattack is better than pak attack?

jelousy is one thing but atleast try to say some more convincing things.

Shinwari, Junaid, Hassan Ali, Amir 

these are World class bowlers whilst we also have good support bowlers in Wahab, Sohail Khan and Mohmd Irfan.

We can’t say if rookie Indian bowlers are good or not.

Let's see

Wasim waqar (ok I'll give you that, good bowlers)

Imran (ball tamperer) 

Fazal (lol who the fk is that)

Sarfraz Nawaz (father of ball tampering)

Asif (phateechar match fixer) 

Amir(phateechar match fixer) 

Gul (lol poor man's zaheer khan)

Junaid (lol are you kidding me)  

Zahid (lol who the fk is this nobody)

Akhtar (Chucker)

Shinwari, Junaid, Hassan Ali, Amir :rotfl: these phateechar bowlers won't even make the India A team 

4 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Okay whatever you say.

Sorry for telling you the reality and mate you couldn’t take it.

You dare to mention a noname like shinwari, a tried and tested failure like junaid and a phateechar match fixer like amir as some fast bowling superstars, you are the one who needs a reality check

Edited by kira
3 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Amir, Shinwari, Junaid and Hassan Ali are all better than all the bowlers you have produced.

lol this isn't the 90s anymore, your country is irrelevant now, you are minnows, your players won't even make our state XIs, a fluke win in CT doesn't change anything, you are still ranked a pathetic 6 or 7, go compete with other minnows, and stay away of big boys club

26 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

What has india given?

Bhumri who was slaughtered by Professor pizza.

just because some one is a no name it doesn’t mean they aren’t a good bowler, Fact is India don’t know what a fast bowler is and you know that and your just jeloused.

Amir, Shinwari, Junaid and Hassan Ali are all better than all the bowlers you have produced.

Amit, shinwari , junaid and Hassan . You prove our point . This is not 90s anymore .since 2001 we had better pace attack

4 you mentioned are all mediocre and slower then Indian pacers . It’s new world in 2018 . These 4 are mega average and done jack . 

7 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Amit, shinwari , junaid and Hassan . You prove our point . This is not 90s anymore .since 2001 we had better pace attack

4 you mentioned are all mediocre and slower then Indian pacers . It’s new world in 2018 . These 4 are mega average and done jack . 

Have you seen Shinwari bowl?

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Look at the chest pumping.

if you have no clue about our fast bowling Prowess then why act as if you have produced Wasim, Waqar, Imran, Fazal, Sarfraz Nawaz, Asif, Amir, Gul, Junaid, Zahid, Akhtar.

you guys have produced Bumrhi and You are over the moon.

We still have Agressive fast guys and according to you lot if a bowler gets injured they are Junk?(2 posts above) or Indianattack is better than pak attack?

jelousy is one thing but atleast try to say some more convincing things.

Shinwari, Junaid, Hassan Ali, Amir 

these are World class bowlers whilst we also have good support bowlers in Wahab, Sohail Khan and Mohmd Irfan.

We can’t say if rookie Indian bowlers are good or not.

India still has 5 times as many wins in Australia and South Africa this millennium than you do with your "battery".

Whats the point of having a bowling attack with Wasim, Waqar, Imran, Fazal, Sarfraz Nawaz, Asif, Amir, Gul, Junaid, Zahid, Akhtar if you can't win? 

Edited by urnotserious