Twitterati unimpressed with Shardul Thakur wearing jersey number 10

velu

On 9/2/2017 at 10:29 PM, beetle said:

If that is the case, he should come out and support the younster against his idiot fans.

Does he have to wait till his fans bully the poor guy to hell and then come out with a statement ...like he did with M Sharapova.

Yes that's his job, to reply to every attention seeking troll so that trolls get more encouraged. Classic example is the OP. He trolls using sachin/dhonis name to get attention and rile up people. So of course sachin dhoni should come and respond to him

10 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yes that's his job, to reply to every attention seeking troll so that trolls get more encouraged. Classic example is the OP. He trolls using sachin/dhonis name to get attention and rile up people. So of course sachin dhoni should come and respond to him

When the idiots of the country are trolling and abusing some tennis star who has no idea who he was and using his name to go nasty, it makes sense to write something to discourage such horrible behavior in his name . That is what responsible stardom is about. 

It’s not like no 10 jersey is retired from cricket altogether...I still think players from other countries can use no.10 if they want to.

What is wrong in BCCI retiring the jersey of their greatest player of all time?

If there was colored clothing cricket in his time .I am sure Aussies would have done the same for Bradman.

Sachin didn’t ask for it. BCCI is doing out of respect so what is the big deal here.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

It’s not like no 10 jersey is retired from cricket altogether...I still think players from other countries can use no.10 if they want to.

If there was colored clothing cricket in his time .I am sure Aussies would have done the same for Bradman.

Sachin didn’t ask for it. BCCI is doing out of respect so what is the big deal here.

Because it's to do with Sachin so haters are throwing hissy fits here. If it was any other player, they wouldn't bat an eyelid.

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don't think lot of people have disagreement as to why number 10 jersey is retired. Your last sentence is perfectly made. 

But one poster is going gaga here claiming that since fans want it, it should be retired. Tomorrow MSD fans will also create the circus on internet that number 7 should be retired and then some other fans and some other fans etc. We cannot really have every jersey retired because fans of that player want it. 

In the case of SRT, it is probably deserving. Let us not strech this to mean every player is deserving just because the fans made a huckus of it on the internet!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I don't think lot of people have disagreement as to why number 10 jersey is retired. Your last sentence is perfectly made. 

But one poster is going gaga here claiming that since fans want it, it should be retired. Tomorrow MSD fans will also create the circus on internet that number 7 should be retired and then some other fans and some other fans etc. We cannot really have every jersey retired because fans of that player want it. 

In the case of SRT, it is probably deserving. Let us not strech this to mean every player is deserving just because the fans made a huckus of it on the internet!!!!!!!

LOL. Serious LOL, if you read it that way. that too with a avatar name @sarcastic.

It was a comment to ridicule every TDH fan on icf who keeps on bringing down Sachin or comparing him to any TDH,  also a ridicule on high quality intellect and length they go into to somehow bring down Sachin. So, does it looks clearer.

Edited by mishra

Nothing wrong in retiring jersey number of some great players. Hardly there will be 4-5 player max who will be worthy of it. Don't think we will run out of numbers in near future. Nobody is worthy of it as Sachin in ODIs. Next in line Dhoni and Virat.:aha:

Though it has nothing to do with fans or what they want. There are lot of dickheads in India, cant blame players for their deeds.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

When there is enough interest in the topic for BCCI to take an action, it is not 'just another troll'.

I don't care if Sachin doesn't respond to trolls, but when he does not speak out when such a silly action is taken because of fan bullying, he should speak out.. Else it simply means he supports the action (or worse, probably even wants it).

@mishra Here is your answer.. That's the difference between 3rd class 90s sachin chamchas and Legends like Ronaldinho and old ronaldo.. They dont retire jersey No. They pass on to next gen.. Same will happen Ronaldo and Messi.. Don't ever compare low class sachin chamchas to Western fans ever again please... 

Edited by Rasgulla
7 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

When there is enough interest in the topic for BCCI to take an action, it is not 'just another troll'.

I don't care if Sachin doesn't respond to trolls, but when he does not speak out when such a silly action is taken because of fan bullying, he should speak out.. Else it simply means he supports the action (or worse, probably even wants it).

He should have supported poor thakur instead he sit back and let this drama happen.. Such a shame. Since he ia full of himself Probably he wanted this to happen..

2 hours ago, maniac said:

It’s not like no 10 jersey is retired from cricket altogether.

Itna aukat nahi you chamchas can make AUS or RSA retire no.10 in first place.. like you did to BCCI. They wouldn't give a damn about what his fans think.. 

It was used by other countries and it will be even in future..

05miller.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla
29 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Itna aukat nahi you chamchas can make AUS or RSA retire no.10 in first place.. like you did to BCCI. They wouldn't give a damn about what his fans think.. 

It was used by other countries and it will be even in future..

05miller.jpg

Sachin fans did to BCCI what Western powers,GOI,Pakistan, etc etc etc were not able

to do....that is make them bow down :hail:

Sachin = GOD

now GTFO

Edited by maniac
29 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sachin fans did to BCCI what Western powers,GOI,Pakistan, etc etc etc were not able

to do....that is make them bow down :hail:

Sachin = GOD

now GTFO

:giggle:at the end of the day western powers got their way and BCCI took the cut from 570 to 405..

Now GTFO 3rd class chamchas.. actually thought they can make AUS and co. Retire no.10 even for a second :phehe: 

Edited by Rasgulla
55 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

@mishra Here is your answer.. That's the difference between 3rd class 90s sachin chamchas and Legends like Ronaldinho and old ronaldo.. They dont retire jersey No. They pass on to next gen.. Same will happen Ronaldo and Messi.. Don't ever compare low class sachin chamchas to Western fans ever again please... 

In football jersey numbers are more like positions. Do some research

there.

Another thing! Why the hell Barcelona/Madrid will ever actually retire jersey 7, 9 or jersey 10 when they know every player is "bought or sold". 

And how can you correlate national level cricket chamachas to football's club level chamacha. Please enlighten us how the two equate

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

In football jersey numbers are more like positions. Do some research

there.

Another thing! Why the hell Barcelona/Madrid will ever actually retire jersey 7, 9 or jersey 10 when they know every player is "bought or sold". 

And how can you correlate national level cricket chamachas to football's club level chamacha. Please enlighten us how the two equate

So you are telling me guy who wears other jersey no. Cant play in that spot ? :flute:And When did I ever compare club vs national team atall in my post ?

Ronaldo(fat) one played for Brazil and same with Ronaldihio.. 

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

So you are telling me guy who wears other jersey no. Cant play in that spot ? :flute:And When did I ever compare club vs national team atall in my post ?

Ronaldo(fat) one played for Brazil and same with Ronaldihio.. 

No, Its not I am saying. Its what is standard practice.positions  like 1,5,7,9,10 are generally also identified by their jersey.

Apart from Maradoma and Pele, no one is footballing great just because of performance for country.

Edited by mishra
12 minutes ago, mishra said:

No, Its not I am saying. Its what is standard practice.positions  like 1,5,7,9,10 are generally also identified by their jersey.

Apart from Maradoma and Pele, no one is footballing great because of performance for country.

Misraji....Bot ko kabhi kabhi ek do biskoot phekne ka...that’s about it....If you indulge too much with him it’s not good for your sanity :)