Should we now play Pakistan in a bilateral contest

To all ICF'ers.... This thread has derailed and there's too much of muck. For f**ck sake, we are cricket lovers, not in the army. All the Indian ICF'ers, if we want to have more members and more international members , we need to up the quality of our argument.

Sure, I love banters against Pakistanis, but lets try to be within boundaries! @ Admin... request you to check

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

To all ICF'ers.... This thread has derailed and there's too much of muck. For f**ck sake, we are cricket lovers, not in the army. All the Indian ICF'ers, if we want to have more members and more international members , we need to up the quality of our argument.

Sure, I love banters against Pakistanis, but lets try to be within boundaries! @ Admin... request you to check

You are one of my favorite posters on this site who is always objective. I seldom disagree with you but I would take exception in this case. They have school books even till now where they teach hate for India. How can anyone play cricket. They need to clean their country first.

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

RAF where do you see Derailment and muck in the thread. I read the comments, i just see folks saying they dont want Indian team to play Pak team and are explaining the realities of the situation, they are just answering the question raised by the OP. Its would be very rich on anyones side if they think cricket can exist in a cocoon when people are dying everyday because of the pakistani proxy war. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

RAF where do you see Derailment and muck in the thread. I read the comments, i just see folks saying they dont want Indian team to play Pak team and are explaining the realities of the situation, they are just answering the question raised by the OP. Its would be very rich on anyones side if they think cricket can exist in a cocoon when people are dying everyday because of the pakistani proxy war. 

I kind of felt somewhere along the line, we started abusing each other's countries rather than cricket... You being a senior poster, will understand we need more members here. So lets make our arguments and conversations more quality than fight. Peace out man!