One thing is definately clear : Loss to Pak in CT2017 is/will be the worst ever

The rivalry officially ended on June 18th. They have an overwhelming plus score across all formats (most importantly the 12-9 H2H in tests :wall:) but the only saving grace was the record in ICC tourneys. This final was the biggest Indo-Pak match in history and will remain so until we meet in a WC F. The massacre was the most one sided result in the history of ODI cricket and will probably remain so until the end of time. And to see Kohli and UV goofing around with them after the game, no ounce of shame....effing shameless buffoons.

Edited by Gollum
12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The rivalry officially ended on June 18th. They have an overwhelming plus score across all formats (most importantly the 12-9 H2H in tests :wall:) but the only saving grace was the record in ICC tourneys. This final was the biggest Indo-Pak match in history and will remain so until we meet in a WC F. The massacre was the most one sided result in the history of ODI cricket and will probably remain so until the end of time. And to see Kohli and UV goofing around with them after the game, no ounce of shame....effing shameless buffoons.

I am seriously scared of Pak cricket team now. I don't want us to ever meet them in a cricket match because I can't handle more defeats like this one, I am a coward I admit but the pain I endured after that match still drives me crazy. Probably older fans had a similar experience after Miandad's last ball 6. Amazing how a puny country dominates us so effortlessly, I believe Indians across all spheres of life fear Pakistanis. Not just the cricket record look at the field hockey H2H or even the 4 wars, they treat such endeavors like jihad while we are always scared and indecisive (I know we won the wars suffering grave losses but what happened in the aftermath of those wars, why were we so generous and lacking killer instinct)......Pakistan has a mental hold over India and we need to get out of their grip. Can you imagine a country 6 times as populous and having 10 times the size of the economy of its neighbor still being so phattu, we are a shameless country who can only have wet dreams about its status in the world....... somehow I feel our medieval history has a great role to play w.r.t our cowardice when it comes to dealing with Pakistan but this isn't a history thread. And this isn't just confined to Pakistan, also extends to Indian Muslims. Hindus and Sikhs are too accommodating with Muslims if you see the last 70 years, we should always strive for communal harmony but when the other party breaches the peace clause there needs to be retaliation. Hindus just don't know how to deal with Islamic aggression, otherwise a KP exodus or surrender of N.E India to illegal Bangladeshis wouldn't happen in a 1000 years. 

lol nope it wasnt, world cup semi final was that match,not even mentioning wt20 final 

and about icc tournaments superiority as pointed out earlier this was our 3rd defeat vs pak in champions trophy,acha hua pakistani nahi hai tu nahi tou ab take khudkhushi kar chuka hota looking at how this one game has distressed you :facepalm: 

rest of what you posted in the 2nd stanza is the biggest load of incomprehensible gibberish i have read in a long time 

Edited by SK_IH
1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

lol nope it wasnt, world cup semi final was that match,not even mentioning wt20 final 

and about icc tournaments superiority as pointed out earlier this was our 3rd defeat vs pak in champions trophy,acha hua pakistani nahi hai tu nahi tou ab take khudkhushi kar chuka hota looking at how this one game has distressed you :facepalm: 

rest of what you posted in the 2nd stanza is the biggest load of incomprehensible gibberish i have read in a long time 

Lol

Tbh I was upset about it for like 2 minutes then forgot about it. India won this tournament last time and it probably will not even exist for very long. Not to mention had india won everyone would downplay it saying that india got lucky that they didnt have to play against difficult competition. 

The final in the t20 world cup vs sri lanka and even the semi final vs west indies are the painful memories as well as the 2007 world cup.   This doesnt come close to those moments to me. 

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

My apologies, that was an emotional post and I feel strongly about certain things. Any mention of that loss triggers something inside me which makes me lose my mind + me already being in a different mood today morning for various reasons. In hindsight that was an over reaction. 

Isnt it amazing how Pakistan managed to FLUKE it's way to the most onesided victory in any ICC tournament final .

Decimating the opponent by 180 runs.

LOL what's with the delusion ?? India wasnt even the second best team in the tournament , that was England and Pakistan smashed them in the semifinals .Your lot were thrashed even by the hapless Lankans .

This was a closure of sorts and Pakistan has well and truly buried this one sided rivalry unless India beats Pakistan in a world cup final to reignite some spark.

Edited by the don
6 minutes ago, the don said:

Isnt it amazing how Pakistan managed to FLUKE it's way to the most onesided victory in any ICC tournament final .

Decimating the opponent by 180 runs.

LOL what's with the delusion ?? India wasnt even the second best team in the tournament , that was England and Pakistan smashed them in the semifinals .Your lot were thrashed even by the hapless Lankans .

This was a closure of sorts and Pakistan has well and truly buried this one sided rivalry unless India beats Pakistan in a world cup final to reignite some spark.

So you avenge a CT final with WC final? :laugh:

Anyway for it to happen Pakistan should reach final first. :hysterical: India has spanked Pakistan right, left and center in WC every single time.. :hysterical:

I agree India wasn't second best team in CT. I also agree Pakistan decimated India. India losing to SL was brushed aside as an off day but it was clear indication of India not being good enough.Pakistan played good cricket and got rewarded. 

Edited by Pollack
2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Top post this. Truly delivers the true feelings of any Indian fan. Unlike those macho’s you have truly shown the true fear of the green storm.

Shaz my brother I disagree.

First and foremost in my heart I am not at all scared of Pakistan team. I am sure they can beat us but they are not ten feet tall and they can be easily beaten.

These are the things that went wrong.

(1) Let me start out by congratulating the Pakistani team because have to give them credit for making correct adjustments. India on the other hand lost the strategic thinking battle.

(2) Hitorically rematches are bad for the winning team. Other team has a revenge factor.

(3) Kohli, kohli kohli and selectors they lost the game.

(4) Match fitness. Both Ashwin and Jaddu were liability. They did not play IPL and I have no idea how they got selected.

(5) Dhoni dont even start me. How is he hanging around the team is unbelieveable. Yuvraj was worse than I thought.

(6) We just had only 15 to 20 overs of good bowling in that game. That was even before the game started. Except for Bumrah and Bhuvi we did not have a single bowler.

(5) Batting only weak link was Yuvraj and Dhoni. 

(6) Literally if you look at that Inida team that reached the finals that was in my opinion not even the third best team India had. I can come up with atleast one Indian team that can consitently outbat and out bowl them.

(7) Last but most frustrating is that w have not learned a thing because people and coaching in India is not prgressive and they have no clue how to operate at that level.

No I am not afraid of pakistan but i am truly worried for India.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lol thanks for the pakistani perspective. Indians do not think so.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I am seriously scared of Pak cricket team now. I don't want us to ever meet them in a cricket match because I can't handle more defeats like this one, I am a coward I admit but the pain I endured after that match still drives me crazy. Probably older fans had a similar experience after Miandad's last ball 6. Amazing how a puny country dominates us so effortlessly, I believe Indians across all spheres of life fear Pakistanis. Not just the cricket record look at the field hockey H2H or even the 4 wars, they treat such endeavors like jihad while we are always scared and indecisive (I know we won the wars suffering grave losses but what happened in the aftermath of those wars, why were we so generous and lacking killer instinct)......Pakistan has a mental hold over India and we need to get out of their grip. Can you imagine a country 6 times as populous and having 10 times the size of the economy of its neighbor still being so phattu, we are a shameless country who can only have wet dreams about its status in the world....... somehow I feel our medieval history has a great role to play w.r.t our cowardice when it comes to dealing with Pakistan but this isn't a history thread. And this isn't just confined to Pakistan, also extends to Indian Muslims. Hindus and Sikhs are too accommodating with Muslims if you see the last 70 years, we should always strive for communal harmony but when the other party breaches the peace clause there needs to be retaliation. Hindus just don't know how to deal with Islamic aggression, otherwise a KP exodus or surrender of N.E India to illegal Bangladeshis wouldn't happen in a 1000 years. 

Lol this is a typical pakistand attempt at subversion..pretend to be Indian. Truly pathetic troll. Dude Indians do not give pakistan much importance you have nusance  value as you sleep with super powers and great powers to feed your India hate but that's it. You are not important.:wp4:..puny nation puny minds.

Two points.

@sourab10forever not too sure at intentions but you got a hot thread mate..congrats. MSM sells media like this too. 

@Many Others. Obviously there are trolls masquerading  as Indians here many have known for long you just need to see their desperation to note who they are.  If you are gullible  to fall for it then it's your fault..

2 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Hahaha whats wrong it man. We are even thinking of creating a tv channel just for showing the ct final highlights 24/7.

Baqi ap ki jaly tu jaly cz no matter how much you brush it off it was one monomentus and will be remembered for  ages by you indians and us....lol for different reasons ofcourse.

Lol dude IA crushes pak umma nut every day in Kashmir man..we see it in the news used to it.we have scant respect  for you lol..be happy with the cricket game victory ;)...hehe

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

So you avenge a CT final with WC final? :laugh:

Anyway for it to happen Pakistan should reach final first. :hysterical: India has spanked Pakistan right, left and center in WC every single time.. :hysterical:

I agree India wasn't second best team in CT. I also agree Pakistan decimated India. India losing to SL was brushed aside as an off day but it was clear indication of India not being good enough.Pakistan played good cricket and got rewarded. 

That is when any coach/captain with half a brain would have recognized that there were problems and adjustments had to be made. This is the biggest cultural/coaching fault in India that they did not make changes because they won. SL game was pointing to a disaster in the making.

This is my true feeling, the current lineup minus dhoni can consistently beat Pakistan  75% of time and maybe more. Easy peasy.

If CT final was our first game with pakistan we would have beaten them. It was another strategic mistake on part of BCCI to accept a warm up game with Pakistan. Bigger stage frightens them more. 

23 minutes ago, Khota said:

Shaz my brother I disagree.

First and foremost in my heart I am not at all scared of Pakistan team. I am sure they can beat us but they are not ten feet tall and they can be easily beaten.

These are the things that went wrong.

(1) Let me start out by congratulating the Pakistani team because have to give them credit for making correct adjustments. India on the other hand lost the strategic thinking battle.

(2) Hitorically rematches are bad for the winning team. Other team has a revenge factor.

(3) Kohli, kohli kohli and selectors they lost the game.

(4) Match fitness. Both Ashwin and Jaddu were liability. They did not play IPL and I have no idea how they got selected.

(5) Dhoni dont even start me. How is he hanging around the team is unbelieveable. Yuvraj was worse than I thought.

(6) We just had only 15 to 20 overs of good bowling in that game. That was even before the game started. Except for Bumrah and Bhuvi we did not have a single bowler.

(5) Batting only weak link was Yuvraj and Dhoni. 

(6) Literally if you look at that Inida team that reached the finals that was in my opinion not even the third best team India had. I can come up with atleast one Indian team that can consitently outbat and out bowl them.

(7) Last but most frustrating is that w have not learned a thing because people and coaching in India is not prgressive and they have no clue how to operate at that level.

No I am not afraid of pakistan but i am truly worried for India.

Out of curiosity can you name these different imaginary Indian sides that would have beaten that Indain team ?? 

You are overestimating the talent in India . Your top three is pretty the best you have in limited overs cricket. You cannot just replace them and hope to beat anyone .