Lalit Yadav - another potential 90 mph fast bowler from Vidarbha (only 21 years old)

rkt.india

23 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

like his height and action...ball is fast in air too and once it hits the ground it bounces well on flat tracks in india.

is not as fast as Umesh yadav but looks accurate..kinda bowling 135 to 141k at Max.

Umesh was similar paced at his age, had hit 141 on Duleep trophy debut in 2008 at 21 then made his IPL debut bowled 143 and India debut in 2010 and bowled 147 in 2011 against WI, clocked 150 in 2012 against Aus, 152 in IPL 2012.

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, CoverDrive said:

Lovely action. Looks quite promising. 

People will wank about whether it is 90 mph or 140 kph or not. Guy is hurrying first class batsman and if he can keep improving i will take him. 

And who are you, National selector ?. And why are you so dismissive about folks discussing all aspects of his bowling like run up wickets and pace as well ?.  Let me guess cause you think it makes you stand out in this forum hehe.

2 hours ago, renjith said:

135 to 140 is more than enough if a bowler can pick wickets. this guy looks more refined than just a rookie bowler. if he keeps picking wickets in coming matches, definitely should give a chance in A team.

i open for my corporate team and i face bowlers who play for Mumbai CLubs and claim to bowl from 120K to 130K, so I have had the pleasure of facing them recently too.

Against 120K bowlers I kinda manage to play them ,once a while i end up edging them but 128-130K are scary and bounce me, scare me and i create edges like any thing...10K difference makes hell lot of difference against me as a batsman.

similar 133 to 140 K bowling is every day fodder for international batsman who practice day in a Out but as soon as the pace goes higher then 143k even a full length ball hits the base of the bat and your fingers tremble , i have had my fingers and hand kinda not able to hold the bat ..its scary , once i was about to leave the nets scared of the fast bowler but the JAAT Blood in me and the fear of loosing my self respect in front of myself and others let me stay on the nets and face him.

there is a difference between 135k, 140k ,145k and even 150k. higher than 145 its just a wild guess that the batsman is doing, if the bowler is accurate and the line of ball changes even by half an inch , he gets wickets.

i see the ball till it hits the bats when its a 120K bowler or the pads or leaves. but when its higher or fast , i start playing that guessing batsmanship..where u just swing with a bit of guess

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i open for my corporate team and i face bowlers who play for Mumbai CLubs and claim to bowl from 120K to 130K, so I have had the pleasure of facing them recently too.

Against 120K bowlers I kinda manage to play them ,once a while i end up edging them but 128-130K are scary and bounce me, scare me and i create edges like any thing...10K difference makes hell lot of difference against me as a batsman.

similar 133 to 140 K bowling is every day fodder for international batsman who practice day in a Out but as soon as the pace goes higher then 143k even a full length ball hits the base of the bat and your fingers tremble , i have had my fingers and hand kinda not able to hold the bat ..its scary , once i was about to leave the nets scared of the fast bowler but the JAAT Blood in me and the fear of loosing my self respect in front of myself and others let me stay on the nets and face him.

there is a difference between 135k, 140k ,145k and even 150k. higher than 145 its just a wild guess that the batsman is doing, if the bowler is accurate and the line of ball changes even by half an inch , he gets wickets.

i see the ball till it hits the bats when its a 120K bowler or the pads or leaves. but when its higher or fast , i start playing that guessing batsmanship..where u just swing with a bit of guess

nice club player perspective. Need more such posts. I see a lot of disrespect for 135 ks around hehe..wonder if some of us faced that in real life, you dont see the ball that is around 135...international players are freaks to be able to see and dominate that speed. For me its a wonder how they play 140+ 

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

nice club player perspective. Need more such posts. I see a lot of disrespect for 135 ks around hehe..wonder if some of us faced that in real life, you dont see the ball that is around 135...international players are freaks to be able to see and dominate that speed. For me its a wonder how they play 140+ 

Practice.