Rohit Sharma will make a solid middle order option.

Lannister

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

Acc to u Pollard shud be a better cricketer then chanderpaul 

Wa wa khota logic strikers again.. This guy follows IPL and he thinks he knows cricket. His logics are hilarious. 

His famous quote "all rounders are like unicorns they don't exist atall"

Edited by Rasgulla
9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Good to see the Great Gavaskar singing the tune for Rohit Sharma. This could mean he is passing the torch to Rohit. Rohit has the ability to make any bowler cry. Gavaskar sees that potiential hence why he sang the way he did. I see many great innings coming out of Rohit after this video.

Sunny sanju and other mumbai cricketers will sing the tune for any Maharashtra based cricketer deserving or undeserving.

Edited by Vilander
3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am interested in knowing about other Mumbai cricketers at this time. Can you share. You are claiming something really big. You feel there is bias being shown and nepotism?

Ravi Shastri before becoming coach for example..very regional and nepotistic. Being a club cricketer you should know this. If you have north indian friends playing in mumbai ask them. You have to be a rohit sharma to get through.

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Wa wa khota logic strikers again.. This guy follows IPL and he thinks he knows cricket. His logics are hilarious. 

His famous quote "all rounders are like unicorns they don't exist atall"

Can you be kind enough to explain how I am wrong?

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Ravi Shastri before becoming coach for example..very regional and nepotistic. Being a club cricketer you should know this. If you have north indian friends playing in mumbai ask them. You have to be a rohit sharma to get through.

There is nepotism within state pretty much everywhere. I haven’t lived in other parts but in Delhi too you can’t progress and then same shyt happen in New South Wales in Australia. So singaling out the state bias to Mumbai might not work. 

I see your point and you might be correct to certain extent about nepotism on certain things but not sure if it is massive concer in Indian national side at this time. It may be a concern more within state board and team but not that much within Indian national team.

Rohit Sharma does not make middle order option for India. who will India drop to play him? They need to go back to 6+4+ 1 combination to get him in the side. I still remember how Rohit scored hundreds against tourning West Indies in 2013 and people were going gaga over his great potential and how he repeatedly flopped in every overseas tour which proceeded that. Now he has done the same, scored a hundred against a tired SL outfit, Virat will play him in test side, dropping one bowler, he will not only flop, he will deny victories for India because India will drop one bowler to play him. It is better to keep him in the sidelines. He is a good ODI player, let him be there. You cannot have different yardstick for different players. A captain drops a player just because he failed in couple of games in an unfamiliar position in the order but keeps giving chances to a guy who has repeatedly fails outside India in tests. To play Rohit you need to open with Pujara which means both Rahul and Vijay have to sit out since our captain loves Dhawan or you need to drop one bowler. Either way it is going to be a disaster.

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

There is nepotism within state pretty much everywhere. I haven’t lived in other parts but in Delhi too you can’t progress and then same shyt happen in New South Wales in Australia. So singaling out the state bias to Mumbai might not work. 

I see your point and you might be correct to certain extent about nepotism on certain things but not sure if it is massive concer in Indian national side at this time. It may be a concern more within state board and team but not that much within Indian national team.

Its very obvious why its so accute in maharastra, the most pathetic state in terms of regional bias in cricket, its because no other state faces internal immigration to such a scale from North like Maharastra, its their defence mechanism. Sunny and Sanju cant even hide it, pathetic to see them be unashamedly regional, they will make the case for Rahane in ODI and Rohit in Tests in place of other flks who apparently did well in those formats, par for the course for these folks. 

Its very evident for everyone watching the sport actually. Its not this acute in other states, mahararastra takes it whole different level.

Edited by Vilander
10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Look i dnt mind a better player but here is a thing IMO rahul has a better game for no.4 he just needs backing and sometime. Our over enthu captain cnt stick to one plan for more then 2 games by this way no one will settle in easy......

We have made lot of changes to middle order already and we are still yet to find a suitable candidate. Maybe its time we change our approach and give an experienced player that job. So you are one of those stick-to-the-process guy. No wonder you were defending Dhoni's illogical approach. 

4 hours ago, Lannister said:

We have made lot of changes to middle order already and we are still yet to find a suitable candidate. Maybe its time we change our approach and give an experienced player that job. So you are one of those stick-to-the-process guy. No wonder you were defending Dhoni's illogical approach. 

No its the captain changes his approach and backs someone.....

Lot of changes is utter **** , people havent been even given proper runs

Rahul, pandey, iyer......lets atleast 1st give all of them fair chances.........yuvraj didnt become yuvraj overnight he backed yrs n yrs despite being inconsistent in intial yrs. Kohli doesnt give someone a proper run......

IF he goes like this no one will settle in middle and rohit sharma least of all as his game is much suited for opening. 

On 27/11/2017 at 1:07 AM, Lannister said:

Shouldn't that apply to you as well? Your posts are still at elementary level. 

Well... ohh nvm its you :giggle: who only backs players from bangalore such as vinay and binny. Glad anyway atleast we agreed on that point he doesn't know anything other than IPL.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:25 PM, Texy said:

I am pretty sure Rohit is going to SA and have a bad feeling that he has fooled everyone w/ this century... 

I really hope that he answers you with the bat in SA series..