Navdeep Saini bowling with genuine pace now ( Fastest of 152.9 kph )

Saini finishes his IPL campaign of 2019

His fastest balls from IPLt20.com

Navdeep Saini 152.85

Navdeep Saini 152.83

Navdeep Saini 152.48

Navdeep Saini 152.47

Navdeep Saini 151.98 

Navdeep Saini 151.14

Navdeep Saini 150.99

Navdeep Saini 150.90

Navdeep Saini 150.76

Navdeep Saini 150.75

Navdeep Saini 150.27

Navdeep Saini 150.26

Navdeep Saini 150.20 

Navdeep Saini 150.04

Navdeep Saini 149.99

Navdeep Saini 149.71

Navdeep Saini 149.63

Navdeep Saini 149.56

Navdeep Saini 149.50

Navdeep Saini 149.42

Navdeep Saini 149.39

--    Fastest of 152.85 kph

--   4  deliveries above 152 kph

--   14 deliveries above 150 kph

--    7 more deliveries above 149.3 kph

This is probably  the fastest bowling performance I have ever seen from an Indian pacer.

Economy rate of 8.27  and 11 wickets from 13 matches  ... is decent enough performance for a debutant pacer playing in a team without any experienced pace bowling leader.

Edited by express bowling

Superb debut by Saini in T20Is 

3 for 17  in 4  overs.

Combined pace, bounce and accuracy  ... took wickets and choked runs.

Bowled quite a few good bouncers and yorkers. His death bowling has improved a lot and that is so heartening to see.

Want to see Bumrah, Saini and Shami bowl in tandem in the 2 longer formats. That would be some quick and accurate bowling attack.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

3 for 17  in 4  overs.

Bowled quite a few good bouncers and yorkers. His death bowling has improved a lot and that is so heartening to see.

Want to see Bumrah, Saini and Shami bowl in tandem in the 2 longer formats. That would be some quick and accurate bowling attack.

Just for the sake of variety they may add so called swing bowler Bhuvi or left armer Zaleel Starc

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

3 for 17  in 4  overs.

Want to see Avesh to make it soon and Saini, Bumrah and Avesh..no idea why prasidh wasn't selected in A team.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Want to see Avesh to make it soon and Saini, Bumrah and Avesh..no idea why prasidh wasn't selected in A team.

Avesh is not even getting picked for the A team Unofficial tests.  He could be such a great addition to our pace battery.

Prasidh's omission, from our LOI A teams, is  baffling. The selectors are trying really hard to showcase that they lack vision and talent spotting ability 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Avesh is not even getting picked for the A team Unofficial tests.  He could be such a great addition to our pace battery.

Prasidh's omission, from our LOI A teams, is  baffling. The selectors are trying really hard to showcase that they lack vision and talent spotting ability 

prasidh definitely has pace and acceptable accuracy start of the innings, but I think it may be that he lacks domestic experience. He is 22 23 right so a bit older than Mavi/nagar he has time..i am glad atleast saini is in now as for him its time now..

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

prasidh definitely has pace and acceptable accuracy start of the innings, but I think it may be that he lacks domestic experience.

Prasidh has played 33 List A matches and averages 26.6 with an ER of 5.4.

These numbers along with the fact that he gets steep bounce at high pace and acceptable accuracy and has a natural outswinger ... do merit an 50-over A-team selection IMHO.

I think we need a tall quick bowler now ... to complement most of our medium height quick bowlers.  Avesh and Prasidh are good candidates. 

23 minutes ago, express bowling said:

These numbers along with the fact that he gets steep bounce at high pace and acceptable accuracy and has a natural outswinger ... do merit an 50-over A-team selection IMHO.

I think we need a tall quick bowler now ... to complement most of our medium height quick bowlers.  Avesh and Prasidh are good candidates. 

I think Karnataka Cricket Association has a role to play here,they need to give a longer rope to this promising pacer who has age on his side and can serve them in the longer run against the likes of Vinay Kumar,Abhimanyu Mithun etc

Edited by Suhaan
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Beginning to think that Kohli has something against Muslim players and bowlers.