Freedom Series Predictor - 1st Test - Day 5 Updated !!!

goose

IMPORTANT

Unless you have given me instructions to the contrary, either in an existing post or a future new post before the 1st ball is bowled, then in the event your player does not start the match the following alternatives will apply by default.

UMESH/ISHANT

ROHIT/PANDYA

RAHUL/DHAWAN

5 minutes ago, goose said:

IMPORTANT

Unless you have given me instructions to the contrary, either in an existing post or a future new post before the 1st ball is bowled, then in the event your player does not start the match the following alternatives will apply by default.

UMESH/ISHANT

ROHIT/PANDYA

RAHUL/DHAWAN

^^ Should you change the order?  It was batsman, bowler and fielder. This has bowlers first.

12 hours ago, goose said:

If one of your picks is injured and doesn't make the team, announced at toss time, you have 10 minutes to name a replacement, basically before the first ball is bowled.

All changes must be made in a new post - I will not be checking edits. 

If one of your picks is injured in the middle of the test that is hard luck.

What if he cannot play the second test? can we name replacement

2 hours ago, goose said:

you cannot have same players in same category in next test.

e.g everyone that picked saha as a fielder cannot pick him again as a fielder.

But you still accrue points for player's runs, wickets and catches across selected  "position"? I.e. You could select Saha as a batsman a second time and still gain his fielding points?

I made my choices under the impression that a particular player pick was a one time deal across positions. 

Edited by sandeep
38 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I Re-read the rules, which aren't exactly clear, but final selection for T1, if player does not earn points across position.  

Pujara. 

Bhuvi / Ishant

Dhawan / Rahul

If they do, then

Pujara 

Ashwin/Jadeja

Dhawan / Rahul

Just choose one player in each category for first test.

No choices.

If your player is not selected....make the change in a fresh post instead of editing old post within 10 minutes of toss or before play starts.

For next test, you cannot use same players in same category.

Eg. You can choose bhuvi as bowler this time but not for next test. But you are free to use him( if you want to) as a batsman or fielder for the 2 -3  matches.

Edited by beetle