Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

People need to put aside Kohli's 2nd inning exploits in ODIs. There its a case of him cracking the ODI batting code. 

We have enough data points now to prove that this pansy is a choker in the grand Indian tradition of great choker batsmen before him. 

Discuss. 

5 minutes ago, surajmal said:

People need to put aside Kohli's 2nd inning exploits in ODIs. There its a case of him cracking the ODI batting code. 

We have enough data points now to prove that this pansy is a choker in the grand Indian tradition of great choker batsmen before him. 

Discuss. 

Even in ODIs does he scores more often than others under pressure?

I can recall that 183 against Pak, 133 at Hobart, which else while chasing under pressure? 

Can we consider those bilaterals matches big chases as under pressure inning. Great knocks, but doubt there is pressure.

Being an outsider, I feel like Virat Kohli lacks leadership qualities. He is India best batsman, no doubt. 

I have seen him speak on couple of press conferences, and felt like the difference between him and Dhoni is big. His reasoning seem to be flawed (not sure if this is the right word to use), I find it lacks proper logic or reasoning. 

What do you guys think about his leadership quality? 

Brilliant press conference after secind test sealed the win 

made it them v us . Created siege mentality in team . A determination and desire to win . Great mind games by mouriniho opps sorry kohli 

notice yearday saffies getting peppered and hit . Rapped on gloves etc etc . Taking gloves off physio coming on . Not once did any Indian player come up to see how sa player was , not once . Ruthless by team 

dhoni let’s face it sometime during that Elgar and Amla partnership would have brought on part time spin lol or said bowl

under arm so not to hurt sa batsman and be nice lol or agree after we had batted that dangyand not fair on sa batsman to face it like we did