No PANT but Jaidev & RAINA in Indian T20i team in SOA

Shy9

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

But how and why will Dhoni's retirement be the reason for Pant or anyone else's career. He left captaincy since more than a yr in LOIs and 3 yrs in Tests. He is just becoming a soft target because of people hating on him here. Just because nobody has guts to say anything against Captain/Coach and their favs, they will always look for soft targets elsewhere. Today its Dhoni, tomorrow it will be someone else. Same thing for people on ICF, its a fact nobody can do anything about Kohli. Everyone will have to accept it and move on. Since Dhoni is not in Test team, there are no soft targets. Pant is not even considered as 3rd or 4th keeper in Test matches. That shows what they really want.

Because he is too big a name to be dropped.

Giving up test captaincy for a bigger star like kohli is a no brainer. Selectors would have asked him to do that.

But selectors won' t dare to remove him or ask him to go for newbies .  He will block the young players as long as he wants because he knows his clout is too big for being removed for newbies.

It is like sachin continuing or kapil dev blocking other young fast bowlers from taking his place .

He is just another hanger on like some other players we have seen . His ' gave up the captaincy for kohli' bit is not fooling anyone. 

He couldn't block kohli from captaincy , but he is blocking the kids .

He knows he has competition and he is keeping it away.

Edited by beetle
12 minutes ago, beetle said:

Because he is too big a name to be dropped.

Giving up test captaincy for a bigger star like kohli is a no brainer. Selectors would have asked him to do that.

But selectors won' t dare to remove him or ask him to go for newbies .  He will block the young players as long as he wants because he knows his clout is too big for being removed for newbies.

It is like sachin continuing or kapil dev blocking other young fast bowlers from taking his place .

He is just another hanger on like some other players we have seen . His ' gave up the captaincy for kohli' bit is not fooling anyone. 

He couldn't block kohli but he is blocking the kids . 

He knows he has competition and he is keeping it away.

Sorry, can't agree with that. Nobody should retire for other players to get chance. He has already done everything he should be doing by giving up Test career before time and even ODI captaincy for this captain/coach/management to build their team as they wish. And with him being one of the main players in our ODI side for WC, its ridiculous to even ask for his retirement. The man does his job and more than that by helping the captain and other younger players in the team. 

If pant was ever considered good by the management he would not be at this level in pecking order. Even if Dhoni retires, it will be Karthik and Pappu in the line getting the games.

Pant has to win his captain/coach/management to be selected for nationals. If your captain/coach/management is so wrong as you all say, lets see fans asking for their heads against corruption. Blaming Dhoni is just shooting the soft target.

14 minutes ago, raki05 said:

That we shall see.He must be shiting his pants tht he has to play in sa. I guess he has no escaping now.

Tell me, you are eagerly waiting him to fail and even India to lose to prove your point? Thats very Pakistani trait, congratulations you have found yourself lot of upvotes here. 

Edited by Shunya
Just now, Shunya said:

aah getting personal, are we?

Just stating the facts man, your comments about Tendulkar are enough to show your cricketing IQ, maybe you were in your diapers when Sachin was rated as the second greatest test and odi player of ALL TIME by wisden

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Tell me, you are eagerly waiting him to fail and even India to lose to prove your point? Thats very Pakistani trait, congratulations you have found yourself lot of upvotes here. 

Now this is ur imagination and all the bhakts in general, where did i say i want india loose. All i say is i dont want that looser in  t20 sereies anymore. He has already screwd us for 10 yrs in t20.

7 minutes ago, kira said:

Just stating the facts man, your comments about Tendulkar are enough to show your cricketing IQ, maybe you were in your diapers when Sachin was rated as the second greatest test and odi player of ALL TIME by wisden

Sure, Sachin was great and I love him regardless of people like you.

And if you think that his comments about Dhoni are honest, than you are just a hypocrite yourself. 

And please stop the crap gloating about yourself as the only person to have watched cricket. Keep it civil and keep your personal abuse aside if you want to continue discussion.

Just now, Shunya said:

Sure, Sachin was great and I love him regardless of people like you.

And if you think that his comments about Dhoni are honest, than you are just a hypocrite yourself. 

And please stop the crap gloating about yourself as the only person to have watched cricket. Keep it civil and keep your personal abuse aside if you want to continue discussion.

There is no discussion to be had, Sachin is the greatest cricketer the world has ever seen, if dhoni chamchas keep insulting Sachin to defend their hero then the discussion will never remain civil. Sure defend dhoni all you want but when you bring Sachin into the discussion then you are just deliberately trolling and creating chaos, Sachin is at least 10 leagues above dhoni and despite the delusions of your "Mahi maar rha hai" gang, this fact won't change

11 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Now this is ur imagination and all the bhakts in general, where did i say i want india loose. All i say is i dont want that looser in  t20 sereies anymore. He has already screwd us for 10 yrs in t20.

He has not screwd us for 10 yrs in T20, no need to exaggerate just because you hate him. Yes, he was bad in some games earlier but has been pretty good in last couple of years.  

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

He has not screwd us for 10 yrs in T20, no need to exaggerate just because you hate him. Yes, he was bad in some games earlier but has been pretty good in last couple of years.  

Can you tell me some of his match winning performance in entire 10 yrs and i can name u al other batters around him who atleast won a match single handadly.people talk abt sachin stretching his career unnecessarly. What crediblity and business dhoni have to be in t20 team at this time, what does he wants to proove.

30 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Don't you know? We are anti Nationals and we want India to lose because we criticize dhoni. Hum chamchagiri nahi karte isiliye hum chaahte hai ki India haar jaaye. 

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

:rotfl:

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Even dhoni would find it hard to defend himself in t20s. 

Edited by Laaloo