South Africa v. India - Series Predictor - 1st ODI - India Won - UPDATED !!!

goose

@goose really want to appreciate your patience... :clap2: 

batmsan : kohli

bowler : bumrah

fielder : dhoni

P.S : @goose dude according to the rule, I cannot pick the same bowler twice. but there are 6 matches and we will play only 5 bowlers. so there is bound to be a game where the members will have to leave the bowler option vacant, am I right? or after we exhaust all 5 indian bowlers in a match each, will you let us choose a saffer for the last game?

P.P.S : please dont abuse, if I got it wrong :/

RULE CHANGE

I like the idea of allowing players from RSA. Over six ODIs you have to make 18 selections. Posters are free to choose any combination of Indians and South Africans. Again players can be picked more than once but not in the same category. 

Edited by goose
3 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

@goose really want to appreciate your patience... :clap2: 

batmsan : kohli

bowler : bumrah

fielder : dhoni

P.S : @goose dude according to the rule, I cannot pick the same bowler twice. but there are 6 matches and we will play only 5 bowlers. so there is bound to be a game where the members will have to leave the bowler option vacant, am I right? or after we exhaust all 5 indian bowlers in a match each, will you let us choose a saffer for the last game?

P.P.S : please dont abuse, if I got it wrong :/

you raise a valid point many others have also mentioned. i have just amended rules. see OP