Why does beating Bangladesh feel so good ?

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

You are just  an anti India propagandist who is trying to obfuscate his identity. 

You again got it wrong. Don't always see things with narrow minded. I am not an anti India protagonist. You won't see any of my comments against India. Hatred breeds hatred.

I am not even against you personally. What irks me is the mentality that some members here possess against certain a country. I thought Indian people were knowledgeable and understandable but comments like yours put me in doubt. People like you here are always showing hatred towards BD people and BD team as if they have burnt you house and made you homeless.

Well, I know my comments won't make any difference to you as your comments won't matter to most of the BD fans.

50 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

You again got it wrong. Don't always see things with narrow minded. I am not an anti India protagonist. You won't see any of my comments against India. Hatred breeds hatred.

I am not even against you personally. What irks me is the mentality that some members here possess against certain a country. I thought Indian people were knowledgeable and understandable but comments like yours put me in doubt. People like you here are always showing hatred towards BD people and BD team as if they have burnt you house and made you homeless.

Well, I know my comments won't make any difference to you as your comments won't matter to most of the BD fans.

Looks like you are brought up in Pakistani propagandist environment which is why you are brainwashed about India. Would suggest you to don't believe such propaganda if you want to be taken seriously by Indians.

As for my 'BD hate' , read my 1st post above on this page. 

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

Looks like you are brought up in Pakistani propagandist environment which is why you are brainwashed about India. Would suggest you to don't believe such propaganda if you want to be taken seriously by Indians.

As for my 'BD hate' , read my 1st post above on this page. 

Lol...you never fail to surprise me !! Since you are having so many assumptions about me, why don't you try what I say about myself ? I am neither an anti India propagonist neither I was brought up in Pakistani propagonist environment. I am here for Cricket and only cricket !! Take care of yourself.

9 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

you are the airhead. you and vilander are the losers who cannot stick to thee subject so you have no choice but to make crude remarks. the very definiton of a badirchand. YUCK!

You can't report posts and then continue to bait and indulge in the same kind of behavior.

Report a post and wait for moderators to clean up . Don't create more **** for cleaning .  Moderators are also regular posters . They can't read every post.

Report the post. Mods will get to it in time.

There is also an ' ignore ' option available.

On 3/21/2018 at 11:42 PM, WC2011INDIA said:

Maybe because some are embarrassed of the drubbing India received in 2007 world cup. 

We should be thanking BD for that lose. We were knocked out which resulted in us sending a young team for world t20, which that team won and we got IPL. 

While on the face of it we are made to believe BD is a side which can beat us anytime i looked up Ind vs BD record since that 07 WC game. All 3 format inclusive we have played then 32 times, 2 test draw (both thanks to rain) and 3 ODI loss (2 of which came in the same series) but 26 times across all format we have won. 26-3 of 32 is a one way street. 

I havent liked the Bangladesh team since at least the WT20, they and their fans are way too anti-India, from my experience. What kind of peoples post memes with a decapitated head of Dhoni and then post on social media about they are happy that India lost after the Windies match...

if you are so much proud of your team/abilities, then why cheer for another team? Beat us yourselfs.