India , Pakistan and Bangaladesh triseries to bring peace between India and Pakistan !!!

velu

38 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

That's true. Don't play with BD otherwise your pride will be at risk ! :giggle:

now then.. BD has beaten India in every match they played and won all the WC n championships....

no wonder they resort to goondaism at the drop of the hat... must be in their filthy blood...

10 minutes ago, TheWall said:

now then.. BD has beaten India in every match they played and won all the WC n championships....

no wonder they resort to goondaism at the drop of the hat... must be in their filthy blood...

No wonder why their blood is as filthy as yours. Don't you guys claim to be 'dad' ?

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Rivalry with Australia in test , for T20 South Asian teams are only options because white men don't consider T20 worthy for  rivalry

They love to play it because there is serious money involved. The way players from Australia, NZ and SA are lining up to play T20 I think they would love to do it. Old man cricket is on a ventillator. Someone needs to pull the plug.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

They love to play it because there is serious money involved. The way players from Australia, NZ and SA are lining up to play T20 I think they would love to do it. Old man cricket is on a ventillator. Someone needs to pull the plug.

Players at Individual level love to play t20 because of serious money involved in that.

The question is where we will play with them in T20s , I don't see Australia organising T20 tri nation cup with India .T20 world cup is the only serious T20 international tournament and ICC now is not organising it in two years.The only T20s we will play Aus  will be on tours where we will play their B or C grade team .So there is no chance of playing Australia in serious T20 matches

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will always somehow manage to organise a T20 tournament with India.

On 20/03/2018 at 3:53 AM, maniac said:

Wow Nidihaas trophy has become an event like itself like WT20, WC,CT,Ashes etc etc :hail:

God bless the Nagin dance :hail:

Anyway it was fun while it lasted need a break from mediocre sides like Bangladesh and even Srilanka(feel bad saying this after the support :laugh: but hey it is what it is) and Playing Pakistan...NO!!!!

#1 T20 side is mediocre 

10 hours ago, broken_wings said:

Players don't give a damn about your thoughts !! Keep dreaming !!

Mahmudullah and Thesera going together for PSL

29496531_10215531733276731_2827889317605539840_n.jpg

Look at his Tidh, lol. Is he playing IPL?

On 21/03/2018 at 2:35 AM, Laaloo said:

That's what minnows do. They will keep bringing fluke wins every single time. 

I would also be getting a bit tired if people kept bringing up one random match, but this was a final of a world tournament and it wasn’t simply a loss it was a phainty of epic proportions. 

On 20/03/2018 at 4:25 AM, Khota said:

India should under no circumstances engage Pakistan in cricket. India's rivalry is with Australia and Australia only. Played cricket with Pakistan for three decades and that did not bring any peace. It will not happen in our lifetime.

I don’t get this Australia-India rivalry. It can be hardly be a rivalry when each team gets blanked when they play in each other’s conditions. Still can’t forget the phainty Smith gave India, 1000 runs in one series lol. And that attack included shuperishstars Shami and Yadav.

if australia considered it a ribalry they wouldn’t be putting out 3rd string elevens against you in ODI’s. The legendary, world dominating Indian team only one won game against the Aussies the last time they came here and played ODI’s and  that too against an attack of Hastings, Boland and Paris. Even Pakistan won one game and made a contest out of the other with a close to full strength side.

4 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I don’t get this Australia-India rivalry. It can be hardly be a rivalry when each team gets blanked when they play in each other’s conditions. Still can’t forget the phainty Smith gave India, 1000 runs in one series lol. And that attack included shuperishstars Shami and Yadav.

if australia considered it a ribalry they wouldn’t be putting out 3rd string elevens against you in ODI’s. The legendary, world dominating Indian team only one won game against the Aussies the last time they came here and played ODI’s and  that too against an attack of Hastings, Boland and Paris. Even Pakistan won one game and made a contest out of the other with a close to full strength side.

Cause in your make believe world you want rivalry with Pakistan. When top two teams compete it is a rialry. best against the best is a rivalry.

If India plays Pakistan and BD it does nothing for India.  Only those two countries benefit from it.

Pakistan is languishing at the bottom. We have no desire to play you. No rivalry, no contact no sports.

15 hours ago, broken_wings said:

Players don't give a damn about your thoughts !! Keep dreaming !!

Mahmudullah and Thesera going together for PSL

29496531_10215531733276731_2827889317605539840_n.jpg

good to see no dramas outside the field. If you ask me, players usually don't give 2 flying f*ck about what happend during the game. You'll usually see them chilling with each other after a game is done (most of the time). It's the fans that keeps the fire alive. 

34 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

Yeah nice carry on with your forced "rivalry"  aussies probably dont give a jack about india other than treating them as money making machine.

It is like Pakistan who want a forced rivalry and look at India as money making machine.

There are two advantages of playing Australia:

They are better quality opponents which improves our game.

They dont want to kill us and take our money.

No playing with pakistan. Never. Ever.

6 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I would also be getting a bit tired if people kept bringing up one random match, but this was a final of a world tournament and it wasn’t simply a loss it was a phainty of epic proportions

Means Lucky

6 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I would also be getting a bit tired if people kept bringing up one random match, but this was a final of a world tournament and it wasn’t simply a loss it was a phainty of epic proportions. 

Oh well you got your ass whopped in the first match. You should worship perera for even letting your team into the semi final :) 

WIth Chahal/Kuldeep you would be looking at 75 all out.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Cause in your make believe world you want rivalry with Pakistan. When top two teams compete it is a rialry. best against the best is a rivalry.

If India plays Pakistan and BD it does nothing for India.  Only those two countries benefit from it.

Pakistan is languishing at the bottom. We have no desire to play you. No rivalry, no contact no sports.

I really couldn’t care less about what you consider a rivalry to be. This India-Aus rivalry is a mere figment in the minds of Indians, no one here in Aus gives two hoots when these teams are playing together. Australia’s rivals will forever be SA and England. 

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Oh well you got your ass whopped in the first match. You should worship perera for even letting your team into the semi final :) 

WIth Chahal/Kuldeep you would be looking at 75 all out.

We all saw what happened the last time you gave us two spinners to smack into oblivion. 

4 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I really couldn’t care less about what you consider a rivalry to be. This India-Aus rivalry is a mere figment in the minds of Indians, no one here in Aus gives two hoots when these teams are playing together. Australia’s rivals will forever be SA and England. 

We all saw what happened the last time you gave us two spinners to smack into oblivion. 

ACB cares a lot that is wht they keep on playing us. You dont care and we dont give a damn.

Those two spinners would have decimated you. Their were 5 passengers on the CT team and we still made it to finals. Pakistan is not a worthy opponent anymore.

5 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

No Indian fans wanted those two spinners. India made a cardinal mistake of not going in with pacers. Many fans called it. It was a tactical failure that let you guys caused such an upset. There is a reason why you guys languish in ODI rankings. Because you are not good. In shorter format any dog can have its day.