Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

5 hours ago, Moochad said:

Don't think that is her guardian, another man is shown on tv channels as her father so I doubt she has a guardian, but it shows that the demand for CBI inquiry isnt on religous lines

(1) There are normal people (Muslims and Hindus) who only want to live in peace, and they don't have anything to do with religious extremists. My heart goes for such people. 

Nevertheless, if indeed the report of Crime Branch is correct, and indeed Asifa was abducted and raped by gang, and then culprits protected by the corrupt police, then tactics of delaying the justice by Hindu Ekta Manch  will backfire very badly. 

In fact the name of "Hindu Ekta Manch"  for protection of the accused persons is very wrong name and giving it a communal colour.  

(2) The relatives of Asifa wanted to have CBI investigations while the earlier investigations by Police officer SI Datta was horrifically corrupted. 

Who in sound mind could imagine that 8 years old girl abducted for 8 days, and then not raped and simply killed after 8 days? 

(3) The demand of CBI investigations by Asifa's relatives was not heard. 

Then Asifa's lawyer went to the High Court. 

High Court ordered the Crime Branch investigations.

Hight Court monitored the investigations closely itself. 

(4) The evidences presented by the Crime Branch consist of "solid proofs". 

Evidences are not only coming from the the statements of the culprits, but it is the Laboratory of Delhi which is presenting the evidences that Asifa was indeed raped, and raped by a group, and she got internal injuries, and blood stains are indeed still found, and she was indeed drugged. 

(5) Hindu Ekta Manch has not presented any solid excuse for "Rejection" of Crime Branch report. 

Their only excuse up till now is this that the Head of the Crime Branch was a Muslim (his name is Peerzada). Nevertheless, his role was mostly as an observer, while real investigation was done by a Hindu Officer of high caste and his record was tremendous against fighting the Muslim extermists in JK (Name of this Hindu Officer is SSP Ramesh Jala). 

Hindu Ekta Manch is totally unable to tell why it rejects the report of Delhi Laboratory.

Hindu Ekta Manch is totally unable to tell why it doubts the High Court which is observing  and monitoring the investigations directly (link). 

Supreme Court of India told the lawyers they (or any mob) have no "right" to obstruct to the right to Justice. It  is the the jurisdiction of the Court to decide if investigations of Crime Branch are corrupted or not, or if the investigations by CBI is needed. 

Hindu Ekta Manch has all the right to prove in the Court that report by the Crime Branch is biased and corrupted. 

So the basic questions are: 

* If Hindu Ekta Manch claims that report of Crime Branch is biased, why then it has been failed to point out the reasons for it? 

* Why Hindu Ekta Manch is not ready to trust in the High Court who is not only already monitoring the Crime Branch investigations, but it is open for Hindu Ekta Manch to provide their arguments in the Court too. 

* Why Hindu Ekta Manch want to "by-pass" the High Court from the case and directly want to approach the CBI? Supreme Court of India contradicted them on this issue. 

* Why they are not ready to defend the culprits in the Court, instead of defending them on the roads and obstructing the right to Justice? 

* By skipping the Hight Court, basically Hindu Ekta Manch is not only accusing the Crime Branch to be biased, but they are also accusing the High Court to be biased. 

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Too many conflicting reports. The furore in SM is similar to church attacks, or the Ryan school murder in recent times , where the truth resurfaces later.

Let the truth resurface in the High Court. 

Bring the evidences directly there. 

But when Hindu Ekta Manch and lawyers hinders the charge sheet to be filed in the court, then nothing good is coming out of it except for the communal hatred.

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I am totally unable to understand what difference does it make if it was a davistan of Hindu goddess, or the davstan of a Hindu male god? 

I am an atheist and for me all places are equal. The rape and killing of Asifa at any place, either Davistan or Davstan or Shed or jungle are equally bad for me. 

For Hindus if place of worship does make a difference in the nature of crime, then  both Davisthan or Davsthan are places of worship. 

14 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Let the truth resurface in the High Court. 

Bring the evidences directly there. 

But when Hindu Ekta Manch and lawyers hinders the charge sheet to be filed in the court, then nothing good is coming out of it except for the communal hatred.

I am totally unable to understand what difference does it make if it was a davistan of Hindu goddess, or the davstan of a Hindu male god? 

I am an atheist and for me all places are equal. The rape and killing of Asifa at any place, either Davistan or Davstan or Shed or jungle are equally bad for me. 

For Hindus if place of worship does make a difference in the nature of crime, then  both Davisthan or Davsthan are places of worship. 

The point was about a media campaign maligning hindus. There was a discussion among celebs with these f uckin placards to change india to Hindustan and include Devistan. a deliberate attempt to communalize the issue . When terrorism has no religion because of a liberal campaign called Islamophobia,  Hinduphobia such as these go unnoticed and is rampant.

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The point was about a media campaign maligning hindus. There was a discussion among celebs with these f uckin placards to change india to Hindustan and include Devistan. a deliberate attempt to communalize the issue . When terrorism has no religion because of a liberal campaign called Islamophobia,  Hinduphobia such as these go unnoticed and is rampant.

Let me give you 2 examples with life in Pakistan: 

(1) Young boys are raped in all over the Pakistan.

But Pakistani Liberals are extra vocal when such incident happens in any mosque/madrissa and done by any Molvi, while they are places of worship and Molvies claim to be the representative of Allah and of high morals than the liberals. But when Molvies rape children in the mosque/madrassa, then they contradict their claims and loose their argument against the liberals. 

Therefore, Liberals make is sure that mosque/madrass and molvies are especially mentioned while criticizing the incident. 

On the other hand Mullahs declare this behaviour of the liberals as "Islamophobia" and tell the liberals that crime is a crime and they should not mention that this crime has been done by a Mullah in a mosque/madrassa. 

(2) When non Muslims in Pakistan are abducted, killed under false charges or blasphemy etc. then it is a hidden campaign to use word "Human rights in ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan" instead of writing only "Pakistan". 

The purpose is to criticize the Islamic rules which are bringing evils to the Pakistani society. 

A significant % of Hindus are becoming carbon copies of Islamists, they preach and profess Hindutva which is the diametric opposite of Hinduism. We can not allow these fanatics to hijack our religion, if we don't stop them today they will acquire so much momentum that it will become 10x more difficult to stop them 10 years from now. As a collective society we have to act now, we can't allow our dharmic values to erode to the level of radical barbaric cults. I am all for Hindus standing up to bullies and fighting for their rights but Hindutvawadis don't just aspire for equality, they want to dominate everyone and their weapon is hatred. Not only are these guys vengeful and consumed in hostility towards anyone not toeing their line, they are also extremely stupid who will only spawn intellectual bankruptcy in our society much like how Islamism has done in Persia which was once an intellectual powerhouse.

Also look at how many of these Hindutva elements can't even show remorse for the gang rape of an 8 year old, many Hindutva warriors on social media are celebrating this event as if this is a landmark to be cherished, in a country with gender violence problem it takes something really special to celebrate rape. Many polished Hindutvawadis are spreading fake news, peddling the usual whattaboutery nonsense and even in some cases blaming those who are raising their voices over this rather than the ones who committed the brutal act. I don't take Bollywood stars seriously but hard to find fault with them in this case. They are ofc hypocrites of the highest order because they never raise their voices when Bollywood actors are accused of rape or when casting couch stories emerge, IMO most of the libtards are hypocrites. But the behaviour of Hindutva elements is so pathetic that even these hypocrites shine favorably in comparison.

Many right wing commentators (esp social media) have plunged to a new low with their conspiracy theories and victim shaming, I doubt these creatures are even capable of having human emotions/values. A path away from libtards can't be a tilt towards these extremist RW elements, there has to be a balance between the 2 extremes. I don't care about how things unfold in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan or Somalia..so 'what about XYZ?' type BS irritates me, I hope we have better role models than failed states and staunchly believe that all dharmic religions in their true forms are more tolerant (albeit not perfect) and compassionate than Islam, so Islam can't be our standard yardstick. Devi worship is ingrained in our culture, all Hindus are associated with worship of female form in one way or another...so to see how these rapists committed the ultimate act of sin by mutilating a devi in the house of devi is the clincher, the perpetrators aren't Hindu, Hindutvawadis have nothing in common with Hindus. They share bed with Islamists, white nationalists, evangelists etc...ofc some are more violent and others less but all these groups share similar perspectives in how they go about things.

Edited by Gollum

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

A significant % of Hindus are becoming carbon copies of Islamists, they preach and profess Hindutva which is the diametric opposite of Hinduism. We can not allow these fanatics to hijack our religion, if we don't stop them today they will acquire so much momentum that it will become 10x more difficult to stop them 10 years from now. As a collective society we have to act now, we can't allow our dharmic values to erode to the level of radical barbaric cults. I am all for Hindus standing up to bullies and fighting for their rights but Hindutvawadis don't just aspire for equality, they want to dominate everyone and their weapon is hatred. Not only are these guys vengeful and consumed in hostility towards anyone not toeing their line, they are also extremely stupid who will only spawn intellectual bankruptcy in our society much like how Islamism has done in Persia which was once an intellectual powerhouse.

Also look at how many of these Hindutva elements can't even show remorse for the gang rape of an 8 year old, many Hindutva warriors on social media are celebrating this event as if this is a landmark to be cherished, in a country with gender violence problem it takes something really special to celebrate rape. Many polished Hindutvawadis are spreading fake news, peddling the usual whattaboutery nonsense and even in some cases blaming those who are raising their voices over this rather than the ones who committed the brutal act. I don't take Bollywood stars seriously but hard to find fault with them in this case. They are ofc hypocrites of the highest order because they never raise their voices when Bollywood actors are accused of rape or when casting couch stories emerge, IMO most of the libtards are hypocrites. But the behaviour of Hindutva elements is so pathetic that even these hypocrites shine favorably in comparison.

Many right wing commentators (esp social media) have plunged to a new low with their conspiracy theories and victim shaming, I doubt these creatures are even capable of having human emotions/values. A path away from libtards can't be a tilt towards these extremist RW elements, there has to be a balance between the 2 extremes. I don't care about how things unfold in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan or Somalia..so 'what about XYZ?' type BS irritates me, I hope we have better role models than failed states and staunchly believe that all dharmic religions in their true forms are more tolerant (albeit not perfect) and compassionate than Islam, so Islam can't be our standard yardstick. Devi worship is ingrained in our culture, all Hindus are associated with worship of female form in one way or another...so to see how these rapists committed the ultimate act of sin by mutilating a devi in the house of devi is the clincher, the perpetrators aren't Hindu, Hindutvawadis have nothing in common with Hindus. They share bed with Islamists, white nationalists, evangelists etc...ofc some are more violent and others less but all these groups share similar perspectives in how they go about things.

If Sikhs can get radicalized and do Air India bombings then Hindutva can be dangerous too if gone unchecked.

By the way, I think we must not get too stressed out in the internet regarding these heinous crimes, it does not solve the problem and in turn it impacts our own health. I guess media is quite pro active today compared to pre social media era when there were ugly crimes committed but never got the large scale attention, I myself had read bone chilling articles during my teenage days on news papers of child abduction and they were painful to read. Sadly it's a sick world we live in and I believe the need of the hour is spiritual cleansing, no law or weapon can stop evil, it finds it's way inevitably.

I am told that original Hindu religion was against the CASTE system. 

But then some one introduced it in the history, while Dharmic Hindus didn't react against it at the appropriate time.

As a result, they lost the fight and evil won. 

And the next hundreds of Hindu generations in the next thousands of years had to suffer at hands of this disease. 

So now reading a 15 year old boy arrested

And rumours he is from Rohingya community 

even if true, what in the world are Refugees from burma doing in J&K, and this will highlight why in the first place Rohingyas got kicked out of Burma

invesitagation getting botched up by political interference and over excitement of tukde tukde gang

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Did rape even happen? you are ignoring so man facts and paddling lies here. Like the second bold part. the place has already been covered by media and no way such a thing can happen there without anyone seeing it.

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

'Hindutva' term is used mainly to resist the evil Islam. It includes all 4 Indian religions whose culture etc. is almost same. This culture is the original Indian culture. Islam is foreign. That is why they say Hindutva is the soul of India and that is why they ask for votes in the name of hindutva. Hinduism/Hindutva : I don't even consider these terms different. It's just that they can't ask for votes in the name of Hinduism as per rules.....so they use the term Hindutva..

Edited by randomGuy

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am told that original Hindu religion was against the CASTE system. 

But then some one introduced it in the history, while Dharmic Hindus didn't react against it at the appropriate time.

As a result, they lost the fight and evil won. 

And the next hundreds of Hindu generations in the next thousands of years had to suffer at hands of this disease. 

In original version of Hinduism, caste system was never hereditary. A Shudra's son could be a Brahmin if he exhibited worthy qualities. Similarly inter caste marriages were perfectly OK, I have read about verses of early Vedic period talking about a Brahmin woman having a Shudra husband and Kshatriya sons...something like that. Corruption started in later Vedic age, in fact all evils like rigid caste, sati, torture of widows etc were invention of later Vedic age. In early Vedic age sabhas and samitis had equal representation of males and females...something unheard of in any other civilization belonging to that age or even pre modern age, gender equality in administration and polity !!!!! Many Hindus today believe our decadence started because of Islamic invasions but that is simply not true,  our downfall began in 1000 BC itself, rise of Buddhism, Jainism, Charvakism etc all these alternative philosophies occurred because our people became disenchanted with the nonsense in their original religion...ofc for convenience sake we call that religion Hinduism but I prefer the term Vedic religion...it was only the British that grouped all non Muslims and non Christians as Hindus in their 1911 census, very recent term. In fact before British the term Hindus was used to refer to all residents beyond Indus, it was a geographic term rather than religious one.

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

'Hindutva' term is used mainly to resist the evil Islam. It includes all 4 Indian religions whose culture etc. is almost same. This culture is the original Indian culture. Islam is foreign. That is why they say Hindutva is the soul of India and that is why they ask for votes in the name of hindutva. Hinduism/Hindutva : I don't even consider these terms different. It's just that they can't ask for votes in the name of Hinduism as per rules.....so they use the term Hindutva..

Do Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains agree with Hindutva? Can a country as diverse as ours be forced to be homogeneous and accept cultural hegemony of a certain group?  If Hindutava is mainly to resist Islam why is it against Christians, communists, rationalists, progressive voices etc? The focus of Hindutva groups has been to revamp our educational policies, rewrite history, enforce their idea of what is moral or immoral etc..I don't think you can lump them as just a tool to fight Islam.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Did rape even happen? you are ignoring so man facts and paddling lies here. Like the second bold part. the place has already been covered by media and no way such a thing can happen there without anyone seeing it.

Are you getting your news from RW twitter handles and are you seriously doubting whether rape happened?  It seems more than the rape you are rattled by the political aftermath and public response to it, hence the denial mode. DNA tests indicate she was held hostage in the temple, the accused is custodian of that temple and it is situated in the middle of nowhere, nothing to over rule the official angle yet.

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

If Sikhs can get radicalized and do Air India bombings then Hindutva can be dangerous too if gone unchecked.

By the way, I think we must not get too stressed out in the internet regarding these heinous crimes, it does not solve the problem and in turn it impacts our own health. I guess media is quite pro active today compared to pre social media era when there were ugly crimes committed but never got the large scale attention, I myself had read bone chilling articles during my teenage days on news papers of child abduction and they were painful to read. Sadly it's a sick world we live in and I believe the need of the hour is spiritual cleansing, no law or weapon can stop evil, it finds it's way inevitably.

Hindutva elements have already gone the way of the radicalized Sikhs, organizations like Sanatan Sanstha and Abhinav Bharat have committed acts of terror, even though it has been low scale and localized. The reason why they haven't made it large is because they are inept/stupid and lack the ability to pull off major strikes, never the intent.  Agree with your 2nd para.

4 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

after going on your crazy, hateful,frothing at the mouth anti muslim tirades when it suits you.Attacking ppl  for the type of dress that they wear.Just love how you can later passes it all off as part of some yin yang nonsense and come out looking all clean.

Your statements are generally so incoherent that I can't wrap my head around what you are trying to say. If you are Muslim I am sorry my posts hurt you. But I do have a low opinion about Islam related matters, not going to be diplomatic. Burqa/Niqab is a hideous piece of clothing and has no place in 21st century society, comes as no surprise really considering the way Islam treats the other gender. I will always attack people who believe in covering their wives and sisters from head to toe, if you sympathize with such elements I bloody hell don't care. You can support whoever you like, I will express my views as I wish.

"Do Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains agree with Hindutva? Can a country as diverse as ours be forced to be homogeneous and accept cultural hegemony of a certain group?  If Hindutava is mainly to resist Islam why is it against Christians, communists, rationalists, progressive voices etc? The focus of Hindutva groups has been to revamp our educational policies, rewrite history, enforce their idea of what is moral or immoral etc..I don't think you can lump them as just a tool to fight Islam."

Don't you already know? Bjp is a hindutva party. Sikhs Christians jain Buddhists everyone votes for bjp. Because they understand that the term is coined for unifying against evil Islamic and antinational forces. 

3 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

"Do Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains agree with Hindutva? Can a country as diverse as ours be forced to be homogeneous and accept cultural hegemony of a certain group?  If Hindutava is mainly to resist Islam why is it against Christians, communists, rationalists, progressive voices etc? The focus of Hindutva groups has been to revamp our educational policies, rewrite history, enforce their idea of what is moral or immoral etc..I don't think you can lump them as just a tool to fight Islam."

Don't you already know? Bjp is a hindutva party. Sikhs Christians jain Buddhists everyone votes for bjp. Because they understand that the term is coined for unifying against evil Islamic and antinational forces. 

Even I voted for BJP :agree:. Let us stop this discussion because we are digressing, I support dharmic causes and I hate anti national forces, tukde tukde gangs, commie libtards, Bollywood aman wallehs etc. I am not comfortable with Hindutva, that's all. Let us not fret over these issues bhai, we both agree that current regime is the only hope we have to course correct. While we may differ on topics like Hindi/regional language or Hindu/Hindutva our thought processes on all other matters are more or less the same, so peace.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Let me give you 2 examples with life in Pakistan: 

(1) Young boys are raped in all over the Pakistan.

But Pakistani Liberals are extra vocal when such incident happens in any mosque/madrissa and done by any Molvi, while they are places of worship and Molvies claim to be the representative of Allah and of high morals than the liberals. But when Molvies rape children in the mosque/madrassa, then they contradict their claims and loose their argument against the liberals. 

Therefore, Liberals make is sure that mosque/madrass and molvies are especially mentioned while criticizing the incident. 

On the other hand Mullahs declare this behaviour of the liberals as "Islamophobia" and tell the liberals that crime is a crime and they should not mention that this crime has been done by a Mullah in a mosque/madrassa. 

(2) When non Muslims in Pakistan are abducted, killed under false charges or blasphemy etc. then it is a hidden campaign to use word "Human rights in ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan" instead of writing only "Pakistan". 

The purpose is to criticize the Islamic rules which are bringing evils to the Pakistani society. 

India isn't a Hindu Pakistan & morever Hinduism in whatever form isn't RoP, your comparisons thus don't make sense.