Humble pie for Dhoni haters

Stradlater

Surely not in the playing XI. but one of them can be started to be groomed as a backup. Probably in time for WT20 2020:p:

Yea, that sounds fair. Only thing is now with DK in form, it looks like we will have DK for 1-2 yrs once MSD leaves after WC or worse if Dhoni is injured and done.

Not sure why few ICFers want him to fail. Its no secret that MSD will be playing the 2019 WC and an inform Dhoni will be a huge asset for us. 

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Iyer/Pandey

Dhoni

Pandya

Good batting line up :agree:

I will take Pant at 5. Iyer is top order bat. Pandey is no good.

DK hasnt done much this IPL. 

You cant do that man. He did perform well as backup keeper in internationals. IPL should be considered as additional criteria after International calibre performance.

You cant do that man. He did perform well as backup keeper in internationals. IPL should be considered as additional criteria after International calibre performance.

Just one game, batting against fiery bowling of Soumya Sarkar:phehe:.  He will for sure get his chances for now.  Soumya Sarkar is international caliber bowler? 

Edited by rkt.india

u have another chance ....go ahead

Abey kya bak rha hai hai? Did your lord and savior play well again? I am not even watching IPL, dho..bi can keep playing IPL till the age of 70 for all I care, don't quote me for these useless innings of dhoni

Edited by kira

Abey kya bak rha hai hai? Did your lord and savior play well again? I am not even watching IPL, dho..bi can keeping playing IPL till the age of 70 for all I care, don't quote me for these useless innings of dhoni

ohh yes he did he has been scoring at a s/r of 170 n already is the highest six hitter among indian

dekh le dekh

pata chalega , how bad a LOI captain is the man in ur picture 

yaar jab tum dekhte kuch nhin muh utha ke bolne kyun aa jate 

ohh yes he did he has been scoring at a s/r of 170 n already is the highest six hitter among indian

dekh le dekh

pata chalega , how bad a LOI captain is the man in ur picture 

yaar jab tum dekhte kuch nhin muh utha ke bolne kyun aa jate 

Dho..bi ko pichle 10 saal se sab dekh rhe hai international cricket mein, uske against bolne ke liye IPL dekhne ki zaroorat nahi ghonchu, and Kohli will retire as the greatest Indian captain ever, 20 years from now people will remember kohli and not dhoni, now go enjoy your tamasha league while I'll wait for real cricket where dhoni will Sh!t his pants again and maybe I'll tag you then and ask you what happened to his IPL form :rotfl:

Not sure why few ICFers want him to fail. Its no secret that MSD will be playing the 2019 WC and an inform Dhoni will be a huge asset for us. 

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Iyer/Pandey

Dhoni

Pandya

Good batting line up :agree:

coz he was struggling n ICF has a bimaari to declare anyone case hopeless very soon. Most of them dnt beilve that all cricketers go through their struggle. Bigger player to and then they reinvent and come back. Most of them think age ho gaya chalo bye bye, age is an overrated term at the end its about perfomance n hunger. 

Abhi he looks to be improving , his t20 s/r has also gone up in last 2 yrs. A player can improve ...look at dhawan.

He was scoring at an avg of 60 last yr, problem was his s/r and he seems to have worked on it, even though its early to say but their is a diff.

Lekin now most of them will be proven wrong so baat ego pe aa gayi hai. 

So ull see

If he fails next game every will start again, as if every scores every game

If he smashes a poor attack , of thats a poor atttack .....well most of u wet ur pants wen samson n pant smashes the same attack. 

So true actually many want him to fail

Pant is a hack. I want him to be successful but his few appearances in international matches gives no confidence. He was struggling against mighty SL bowlers in Nidahas trophy. Him succeeding in England will be close to a miracle and world cup is no place for trial and error. Pandey, though selfish has shown the best temperament among all youngsters. I might also consider Rayudu at no. 5

Dho..bi ko pichle 10 saal se sab dekh rhe hai international cricket mein, uske against bolne ke liye IPL dekhne ki zaroorat nahi ghonchu, and Kohli will retire as the greatest Indian captain ever,

Agar tum 10 saal se dekh ke sawaal utha rhe fir pata nhn kya dekh rhe ho 

Only as test captain, no one is happy with his ODI captaincy. 

Forget dhoni he wnt come close to ganguly as odi captain

20 years from now people will remember kohli and not dhoni, now go enjoy your tamasha league while I'll wait for real cricket where dhoni will Sh!t his pants again and maybe I'll tag you then and ask you what happened to his IPL form :rotfl:

dnt go far ghonchu ke bache, idhar ICF pe hi dhoni ke dushmano ne daalna shuru kr diya that dhoni was a better LOI captain 

Even if kohli wins a wc as captain it wont happen and he is not even winning the world cup

Sure tag me , oh yea but u wnt coz it aint happening 

Pant is a hack. I want him to be successful but his few appearances in international matches gives no confidence. He was struggling against mighty SL bowlers in Nidahas trophy. Him succeeding in England will be close to a miracle and world cup is no place for trial and error. Pandey, though selfish has shown the best temperament among all youngsters. I might also consider Rayudu at no. 5

I think pant is a special talent 

About his failure- nerves got the better of him 

about his 2019 spot- he cnt bring what dhoni brings on the table so if he has to play he has to earn a place as batsman which he is good enough to but for that he has to do well in watever chances he get

I think pant is a special talent 

About his failure- nerves got the better of him 

about his 2019 spot- he cnt bring what dhoni brings on the table so if he has to play he has to earn a place as batsman which he is good enough to but for that he has to do well in watever chances he get

Yes and that is why the ODI series in England this year will be crucial. Hope the selectors choose squad keeping next year in mind. Pant & Gill should be tried.