22 years old tourist killed in Kashmir by stone pelters

randomGuy

12 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Look how the ordinary people assist their so called freedom fighters. Its like massacre the original inhabitants of the land, drive them away & when the push comes to shove "we are so innocents".

Our army is really holding back, hope we start using stone pelters as target practice...send a message to Kashmiri scumbags. And yet there are traitors in this land who call IA all sorts of names. Hunt the traitors down within our borders, external enemy will become toothless without them.

33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Our army is really holding back, hope we start using stone pelters as target practice...send a message to Kashmiri scumbags. And yet there are traitors in this land who call IA all sorts of names. Hunt the traitors down within our borders, external enemy will become toothless without them.

+1. Also abrogation of article 370, settlement of Indians from all over the country in the valley & allowing businessmen to buy & sell property-land in Kashmir. 

Edited by Turning_track

Based on my stay in South Indian cities like Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai what I have observed is hidden love for these Kashmiris. I am not blaming all but compared to North, in these places people have some soft corner for the so called victims of the valley. While they are quick to blame Northies for infringements/domination/indifference (on many ground the woes are real I agree)......... including racism, let me educate them that Kashmiris are the most racist people in India. They don't even gel well with Bakherwals and Gujjars of Jammu, forget other North Indians. They look down upon everyone geographically located below their area, they look down upon other Indian Muslims calling them slaves of Indians, cowards and what not. Think about it: this group looks down upon other Indian Muslims and yet we have Southies who have delusions of being in their good books and uniting against Delhi....just look at the pictures of the Tamil nationalist groups with JKLF jihadis, if that doesn't make you wanna puke there is something wrong with you. While libtards, commies, peaceniks all over India love them Kashmiris, majority of non-Southies know just how dangerous the snakes are. I am sure the Kashmiris laugh behind the backs of the kaale Southies, mock their language, food, culture, movie stars etc while acting like buddies. I urge the deluded South Indians to wake the * up and understand the true nature of our enemies. Since they haven't suffered under Muslim rulers or seen the gore of partition these guys are living in la la land where all things are hunky dory.  Well then Bengal was under the boots of Muslims and was also a victim of partition, but that state is a lost cause.....already at a point of no return, I feel sorry but what can I do?

Thirumani here was a typical misguided Southie I am talking about, defending all things jihadi, seeing only conspiracy in West Asia crisis, hating on nationalist elements/army/Modi/Jayalalitha, crying for Kashmiris etc...look where it got him. I feel sorry for the kid because it wasn't his natural thought process, he was programmed in such a way by his immediate environment. I hope Southies (more focus on TN and Kerala, Kannadigas and Telugubandhus are slowly seeing light) reject their stupid politicians, mass manipulators, social activists, agenda driven filmstars etc and come to the right path.

P.S. Southie ICFers don't take offence. I am not targeting you lot, you lot are just fine and have the correct national outlook. I am talking about the many Southies who allow themselves to get played by peaceniks, conspiracy theorists, Tamil/Kannada nationalist politicians, commies, social activists etc. We have this problem all over India but more in South, even more in the 2 extreme South states.

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Based on my stay in South Indian cities like Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai what I have observed is hidden love for these Kashmiris. I am not blaming all but compared to North, in these places people have some soft corner for the so called victims of the valley. While they are quick to blame Northies for infringements/domination/indifference (on many ground the woes are real I agree)......... including racism, let me educate them that Kashmiris are the most racist people in India. They don't even gel well with Bakherwals and Gujjars of Jammu, forget other North Indians. They look down upon everyone geographically located below their area, they look down upon other Indian Muslims calling them slaves of Indians, cowards and what not. Think about it: this group looks down upon other Indian Muslims and yet we have Southies who have delusions of being in their good books and uniting against Delhi....just look at the pictures of the Tamil nationalist groups with JKLF jihadis, if that doesn't make you wanna puke there is something wrong with you. While libtards, commies, peaceniks all over India love them Kashmiris, majority of non-Southies know just how dangerous the snakes are. I am sure the Kashmiris laugh behind the backs of the kaale Southies, mock their language, food, culture, movie stars etc while acting like buddies. I urge the deluded South Indians to wake the * up and understand the true nature of our enemies. Since they haven't suffered under Muslim rulers or seen the gore of partition these guys are living in la la land where all things are hunky dory.  Well then Bengal was under the boots of Muslims and was also a victim of partition, but that state is a lost cause.....already at a point of no return, I feel sorry but what can I do.

Thirumani here was a typical Southie, defending all things jihadi, seeing only conspiracy in West Asia crisis, hating on nationalist elements/army/Modi/Jayalalitha, crying for Kashmiris etc...look where it got him. I feel sorry for the kid because it wasn't his natural thought process, he was programmed in such a way by his immediate environment. I hope Southies (more focus on TN and Kerala, Kannadigas and Telugubandhus are slowly seeing light) reject their stupid politicians, mass manipulators, social activists, agenda driven filmstars etc and come to the right path.

South India is ticking bomb waiting to explode .With the development and low birth rate they are and will be afraid of overrun by Hindi speaking People .

21 minutes ago, zen said:

I hope strict action is taken against these mobs. Or it would appear that the mob is allowed to get away with murder too 

That mob got away after killing the boy. The stone pelters do the hit job and disappear into the woods and back alleys, always helped to safety by the locals who also misguide the forces regarding their whereabouts. Once released stone pelters are difficult to catch again, that's why the recent hue and cry over the amnesty for them by PDP-BJP sarkar.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

That mob got away after killing the boy. The stone pelters do the hit job and disappear into the woods and back alleys, always helped to safety by the locals who also misguide the forces regarding their whereabouts. Once released stone pelters are difficult to catch again, that's why the recent hue and cry over the amnesty for them by PDP-BJP sarkar.

I foresee good things to come, because this is hitting the saturation point and nature has it's way to balance things.

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I foresee good things to come, because this is hitting the saturation point and nature has it's way to balance things.

Hopefully but BJP is compromising too much with PDP (eg stone pelter amnesty). Also recently that ex Deputy CM of BJP in JK, Nirmal Singh made some unsavory remarks about the Indian Army. If power has got into their heads so much that they don't even respect Indian Army, not much hope tbh. 

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Based on my stay in South Indian cities like Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai what I have observed is hidden love for these Kashmiris. I am not blaming all but compared to North, in these places people have some soft corner for the so called victims of the valley. While they are quick to blame Northies for infringements/domination/indifference (on many ground the woes are real I agree)......... including racism, let me educate them that Kashmiris are the most racist people in India. They don't even gel well with Bakherwals and Gujjars of Jammu, forget other North Indians. They look down upon everyone geographically located below their area, they look down upon other Indian Muslims calling them slaves of Indians, cowards and what not. Think about it: this group looks down upon other Indian Muslims and yet we have Southies who have delusions of being in their good books and uniting against Delhi....just look at the pictures of the Tamil nationalist groups with JKLF jihadis, if that doesn't make you wanna puke there is something wrong with you. While libtards, commies, peaceniks all over India love them Kashmiris, majority of non-Southies know just how dangerous the snakes are. I am sure the Kashmiris laugh behind the backs of the kaale Southies, mock their language, food, culture, movie stars etc while acting like buddies. I urge the deluded South Indians to wake the * up and understand the true nature of our enemies. Since they haven't suffered under Muslim rulers or seen the gore of partition these guys are living in la la land where all things are hunky dory.  Well then Bengal was under the boots of Muslims and was also a victim of partition, but that state is a lost cause.....already at a point of no return, I feel sorry but what can I do?

Thirumani here was a typical misguided Southie I am talking about, defending all things jihadi, seeing only conspiracy in West Asia crisis, hating on nationalist elements/army/Modi/Jayalalitha, crying for Kashmiris etc...look where it got him. I feel sorry for the kid because it wasn't his natural thought process, he was programmed in such a way by his immediate environment. I hope Southies (more focus on TN and Kerala, Kannadigas and Telugubandhus are slowly seeing light) reject their stupid politicians, mass manipulators, social activists, agenda driven filmstars etc and come to the right path.

P.S. Southie ICFers don't take offence. I am not targeting you lot, you lot are just fine and have the correct national outlook. I am talking about the many Southies who allow themselves to get played by peaceniks, conspiracy theorists, Tamil/Kannada nationalist politicians, commies, social activists etc. We have this problem all over India but more in South, even more in the 2 extreme South states.

I agree with most of your points but the Tamil "nationalist" groups are a fringe group that is not respected mostly. I have yet to see anyone who asked for separation from India. If they do that, the Tamil people will rebuke them and the police will arrest them and give a beating as long as they are in jail. These Tamil groups are mainly christian ngos funded from foreign countries starting with kaena koodhi seeman's group :hysterical:. Seeman is known in private circles as Simon Sebastien. I know about Kashmiris and their racism and people need to be awakened to the truth that such groups are given stage time in the south. Them and their allies in the South such as Seeman and other ngo funded groups need to be arrested for treason.

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

I agree with most of your points but the Tamil "nationalist" groups are a fringe group that is not respected mostly. I have yet to see anyone who asked for separation from India. If they do that, the Tamil people will rebuke them and the police will arrest them and give a beating as long as they are in jail. These Tamil groups are mainly christian ngos funded from foreign countries starting with kaena koodhi seeman's group :hysterical:. Seeman is known in private circles as Simon Sebastien. I know about Kashmiris and their racism and people need to be awakened to the truth that such groups are given stage time in the south. Them and their allies in the South such as Seeman and other ngo funded groups need to be arrested for treason.

They may be fringe now, but even Kanu Sanyal and Charu Majumdar were fringe half a century back. But that fringe sowed seeds that would ultimately engulf Bengal with death, poverty, political violence, lethargy, sick factories, misgovernance and ultimately terminal decline.

Tamils should stop the so called fringe before it gains momentum. But the stupidity isn't limited to just Seeman, even people like Vaiko, a certain Dalit leader (forgot his name) and a huge chunk of Dravidian supporters have a similar outlook. I have studied/worked with many Tamils and many of them get easily influenced by all the bakwas rumors of social media, they see conspiracies everywhere and are very easy to influence. Similar to the IPL protests there were Kudankulam protests, neutrino research centre protests and a host of others. It is always good to protest in a democracy but you can't allow traitors and crooks to hijack the agenda, every single of these protests in TN has been led by unwanted elements. Even the jallikattu protests which started off as a noble initiative became one helluva of a mess resulting in anti national slogans and violence towards the end. Too much misinformation and baseless propaganda there as well. Even Bengal was in a similar boat once and the wrong side won, hope TN doesn't have a similar situation.

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

They may be fringe now, but even Kanu Sanyal and Charu Majumdar were fringe half a century back. But that fringe sowed seeds that would ultimately engulf Bengal with death, poverty, political violence, lethargy, sick factories, misgovernance and ultimately terminal decline.

Tamils should stop the so called fringe before it gains momentum. But the stupidity isn't limited to just Seeman, even people like Vaiko, a certain Dalit leader (forgot his name) and a huge chunk of Dravidian supporters have a similar outlook. I have studied/worked with many Tamils and many of them get easily influenced by all the bakwas rumors of social media, they see conspiracies everywhere and are very easy to influence. Similar to the IPL protests there were Kudankulam protests, neutrino research centre protests and a host of others. It is always good to protest in a democracy but you can't allow traitors and crooks to hijack the agenda, every single of these protests in TN has been led by unwanted elements. Even the jallikattu protests which started off as a noble initiative became one helluva of a mess resulting in anti national slogans and violence towards the end. Too much misinformation and baseless propaganda there as well. Even Bengal was in a similar boat once and the wrong side won, hope TN doesn't have a similar situation.

Bengal is a communist and atheist hellhole. TN is a very religious place and is where bhakti movement started. We have our problems with centre but these fringe groups will never gain momentum. Infact we are seeing their true intentions and they will be checked. I wonder what does it take for the central government to ban NGOs.

Before Independence, the region comprised of the entire south with Chennai as the capital. So there were and still are a lot of golts settled here in Chennai. The dravidian movement was entirely a concept of the native golts who wanted power just like the days of Vijayanagar Empire. Vaiko is a joke for many years. I get so many jokes thorugh Whatsapp about him. Most of the leaders you will find are native golts. Vaiko is a golt who acts Tamil. yet he supported LTTE not Sri Lankan Tamils. Periyar and DMK are golts. ADMKs leaders are mostly Tamil but were given no control by Jaya (who is a kannadiga) maybe for better.

The Dalit leader you speak of is thirumavalavan. he is an absolute scoundrel. He encourages mixed caste love marraiges (like love jihad) between upper caste women and dalit men. These castes usually dont get along so he is aiming for revolution. And just like a commie, he uses obscene language in his speech targeting upper castes.

About the Kudankulam protest, yes they were conducted by the christian ngos who get western funds. But my point wiht the central govt is why do they have to keep it there. I havent done my research on this but several states said no but why do they have to build it here.

Jallikattu protest was 100% genuine. Fuchking PETA is another western org to annhilate native cows that produce A2 milk. Anti-Jallikattu team was PETA, Subramanian Swamy. The protest was held peacefully for a week but at the end of it, Seeman's group and pro-LTTE guys, some commie goons from Andhra, prostitutes spoiled at the end and violence ensued. We also witnessed muslims doing namaz in the beach where the protest was held. Ive heard they do this to show their presence lol. They could have taken a break and go to their mosque to do it.

Subraminan Swamy maybe a hit in India but a big flop in TN. I have heard this from back in the day that SS was an american agent and played a vital part in the assasination of Rajiv. He is an harvard alumni and he stays mostly in US. Harvard is known for producing US judges and CIA agents. The good thing about the protest was it was mostly peaceful and successful that a SC order can be overthrown if its against the people's wishes. It made the then CM to go to the centre to do something about it.

@Garuda thanks for the detailed post shedding light on TN politicians. Just one correction about your 1st para, Bengalis are very religious and even Left Front was never against religion. In fact commie members were always at the forefront in organizing puja pandals during Durga/Kali Puja. Unlike Kerala communists who are atheists ( or at least before 2014, now they call Krishna as Comrade Krishna), Bengal communists were strangely different. Bengal politics has always seen minority appeasement and Bengali Hindus are on the cowardly side, but never think for a moment they are atheists.

You say TN is a religious place and I have a similar observation based on interaction with Tamils and having visited your wonderful temples. But then how did Periyar and DMK get so powerful because they were/are mostly atheist in their political/social outlook. I have read of DK members insulting Hindu deities, breaking idols and garlanding with chappals. How did the religious Tamil folk accept such people as leaders of the state? Either many Tamils have no emotional bond with Hinduism or they are easy to manipulate as I wrote in my original post.

I agree with the jallikattu protests, just sad the way it ended with so much violence and anti socials hijacking what was essentially a people's movement.

29 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Garuda thanks for the detailed post shedding light on TN politicians. Just one correction about your 1st para, Bengalis are very religious and even Left Front was never against religion. In fact commie members were always at the forefront in organizing puja pandals during Durga/Kali Puja. Unlike Kerala communists who are atheists ( or at least before 2014, now they call Krishna as Comrade Krishna), Bengal communists were strangely different. Bengal politics has always seen minority appeasement and Bengali Hindus are on the cowardly side, but never think for a moment they are atheists.

You say TN is a religious place and I have a similar observation based on interaction with Tamils and having visited your wonderful temples. But then how did Periyar and DMK get so powerful because they were/are mostly atheist in their political/social outlook. I have read of DK members insulting Hindu deities, breaking idols and garlanding with chappals. How did the religious Tamil folk accept such people as leaders of the state? Either many Tamils have no emotional bond with Hinduism or they are easy to manipulate as I wrote in my original post.

I agree with the jallikattu protests, just sad the way it ended with so much violence and anti socials hijacking what was essentially a people's movement.

If what you say is true, I havent heard of it. If they had telecast it for TN to see, everyone from all over the state would have assembled in Chennai and put the chappal garland over periyar and driven him out of the assembly. There were many articles written in English and people were illiterate back then. Moreover, the people in Chennai is from all over TN and South of AP, and Keralites looking to make ends meet. They would have protested peacefully even if they had known.

But boy if you do that sh1t in Madurai or any small town, he would be lucky to not get decapitated. I'm coming to know more about Periyar due to the internet. It seems he said Tamil was a wild man's language. They were not very different from Kanchi mutt periyava who said that Tamil was a neecha basha. Not to say sh1t about our neighbors but those who couldnt make it in their homeland coming to my state and doing this is horrible.

:hs: chief Karunanidhi was a self proclaimed atheist but when under the jaws of death (several times) put trust in god. Bad karma is catching up with him and he knows.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Foreign NGOs effect ..

I saw a slum in Chennai that has a huge multistoryed church and prayer tower. If they could have used those funds to build housing for the poor it would be honorable. But they have built this church and milk money from the poor

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

@Gollum What about Yechury & Prakash Karat? Both are having South Indian roots, are they atheists as well?
They dont see eye to eye even though they belong to JNU & have decades of rivalry being in the same party.

Most of the Kerala Hindu communists were atheists  (not Muslims, Christians...they can never let go off their religion) till recent times when BJP's rise is forcing them to adopt a softer stance like participation in Hindu festivals and adopting Hindu Gods as communist inspiration :phehe:. They are diametrically opposite of Bengal communists in this matter. Yechury-Karat rivalry is purely related to ego, position, power struggle and difference in electoral tactics to be employed. I don't know whether Yechury and Karat are atheists or not but do know that Yechury's wife is a Muslim.

Another thing is if you notice, non Bengali (mainly Mallu) communists have always dominated the politburo and General Sec position in spite of a much larger state Bengal being under communist rule for 35 years. Bengal faction and Mallu faction hate each other, Mallu faction is also very shrewd and manipulative. They blocked Jyoti Basu's PM hope in 1996 simply because they couldn't bear seeing a Bengali communist as Indian PM. When my father worked in Bengal he never joined any political grouping but majority of his Bengali colleagues were in CITU/AITUC. My parents used to throw many parties and as a child have been in the middle of these people during these parties. Never grasped everything completely but was fun to listen to nonetheless. Half the time they would be abusing Kerala faction, not just that but even many negative remarks about Mallus. I was even brainwashed into hating Mallus, 1st time when I came to college and saw Malayali students, I snubbed all of them for over 2 years due to my biased thinking. Also think about it, CPM Kerala is against Congress while Bengal unit allied with Congress in 2016...no synchronization between the factions. Also many Bengal communists were sympathetic to BJP, of late many of them are joining BJP which is unthinkable in Kerala.

Personal anecdote: My dad is a Northie who lived his professional life in Bengal under Left Front rule. His younger sister wanted to marry a Bihari guy who proclaimed himself as a beef eating communist. He point blank refused to conduct Hindu rituals which offended my grandparents. My dad told him he had lived his whole life amidst communists and never saw an atheist communist, so nakhre band kar and do as you are told :phehe: nahin to joote se marunga. He had to compromise his ideals and conduct a Hindu wedding, later he saw light and abandoned his beliefs becoming a Janeudhari shakahari Hindu.

Edited by Gollum