Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

24 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

As a poster, I will from now on. Not worth my time interacting with deluded and oblivious chamchas like you who believe in alternate realities. 

As an admin though, I will have to carry out my duties so I can't completely ignore your posts. I will however make one final response to your inane ramblings.

Unlike you, I believe in the truth and not in alternate realities intended for self delusion. Your theory about Dhoni wanting to give the next captain the cushion of the home season is false. Below is a snippet from our Test records.   

Kohli's first 5 tests.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/india/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;type=team

Dhoni retired during the 3rd Test of the Border-Gavaskar trophy. Kohli then had to captain his first 5 matches away from home before his first series at home against RSA. These are not my facts, they are the facts.

Your theory about Dhoni and the team management wanting to give the new captain the cushion of the home season is contrary to reality. Kohli was not given this cushion you speak of and hence your theory is nothing but a load of unsubstantiated bunkum. The facts/records prove this irrespective of what you believe.

First of all, you asked me for a distinction between being a fan and a chamcha, I complied to your request. Didn't like my definitions? Fair enough, you don't have to. 

The OP of this thread is a proper Dhoni fan and he, of all people, felt that there is a lot of hate for Pant coming from Dhoni chamchas, not fans. You being oblivious to the hate doesn't invalidate its existence. 

And the shifting of goal posts have begun. First it was the cushion of home season for the new captain and after I disproved that theory of yours, it is after the main overseas tours ended. Your just making things up on the fly. Truly pathetic but not totally unexpected from a quintessential Dhoni chamcha.

Sri Lanka away 2015 was an important series to win for a few reasons. Prior to that win, our last Test series win in Sri Lanka was way back in 1993 and we ended a 22 year drought in 2015. 

india vs sri lanka.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-india-2017/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;id=8;type=headtohead

We also finally ended our horrendous oversesas run, nearly 4 years without an overseas Test series win. It was not an easy series to win by any means and the resurgence of the Test team started there. Sri Lanka were still formidable at home and India was a relatively young side, so it was a big win in the context of things. 

Being a Dhoni chamcha I know it is hard for you to truly appreciate and value Test cricket and matches but not everyone is like you and your ilk. 

Two points: 

1. You were justifying Dhoni hanging on to the Test captaincy by rationalizing it as him shielding the team from the losses. Basically, trying to spin his failure to win as him being a noble and virtuous leader, protecting a bunch of no-hopers. Yea, I'm calling that out as Grade-A BS. The calls to sack Dhoni from Test captaincy started way back in 2012. 

Maybe you are oblivious but a lot of posters remember exactly what Srinivasan, Dhoni's cricketing Godfather, did to Mohinder Amarnath when he and the selection committee rightly suggested that Dhoni be sacked post the Australia Test debacle in 2012. Amarnath was sacked for being forthright. Do read the details in the below link:

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/selectors-wanted-to-sack-ms-dhoni-in-2012-but-srinivasan-put-foot-down-former-selector-raja-venkat/

The compromising and subversion of the team ethos by Dhoni and Srinivasan starting from around 2012 is a well documented fact and no amount of fact-twisting from chamchas like you will change that. 

Dhoni was not shielding anyone from anything. 

2. Your claim of the new captain getting the cushion of a home tour has been disproved. No need to peddle this non-sense anymore. Dhoni retired during the Aussie tour, not after it. And Kohli had to lead the team in 4 ovreseas Tests post that tour before his first home series. 

You've now resorted to modifying your claim/theory after I pointed out the fact that Kohli was not given the cushion of starting his captaincy at home. I've been consistent all along you haven't. 

Unlike you, I'm backing everything I'm saying with facts. I've also posted the relevant links in this post for your convenience. 

You are the one with the wishful thinking here. You adamantly made an initial claim, which I disproved. You've now resorted to modifying your claim in response to me disproving your initial claim. Shifting goal posts is what you've done and you accuse me of manipulation. Hardly surprising from a chamcha like you.

OP is actually a Dhoni fan, not a chamcha like you, but a true fan. There's a reason why I asked him to replace fans with chamchas in the title. 

You're not a spokesperson for every poster.

There definitely is hate for Pant. We admins have monitored it and it's mostly the resident Dhoni chamchas who are guilty of it. Just because you don't hate Pant or haven't noticed it doesn't mean it isn't there.

And yes, it isn't just about criticizing his offside play. There are Dhoni chamchas who take immense pleasure in Pant's overall failure. It's not just Pant btw, but any WK-Bat who could potentially replace Dhoni in LOIs. This is the reality, mano ya na mano.

--------------------------x--------------------x--------------------------    

You can now carry on with your Dhoni chamchagiri. I won't reply to your subsequent posts on the forum for the reasons stated at the top of this reply. 

:adore:This the greatest pwning with facts I have seen on this forum, totally owned and destroyed the chamcha :hysterical: I usually don't have the patience to layeth the smackdown on chamchas with facts so I simply taunt them :biggrin: and leave but you have been ruthless, you didn't let the chamcha escape, you took him by his throat and buried him deep underground, he won't be coming back from this :Giggity:

3 minutes ago, velu said:

not sure who killed whom :phehe:

cant count the number of sachin bhakthas disappeared because of our relentless attack :p:

Just 1 sachin bhakt Laaloo was enough to rattle your feathers, I saw plenty of ids here like anti-laaloo, with many putting laaloo in their signatures, just shows that just 1 sachin bhakt was enough to pwn and trigger so many chamchas :Giggity:

5 minutes ago, kira said:

Just 1 sachin bhakt Laaloo was enough to rattle your feathers, I saw plenty of ids here like anti-laaloo, with many putting laaloo in their signatures, just shows that just 1 sachin bhakt was enough to pwn and trigger so many chamchas :Giggity:

as i said we cant count the bhaktas who ran away :p:

anywya dokla will be offended :rotfl:

29 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

As a poster, I will from now on. Not worth my time interacting with deluded and oblivious chamchas like you who believe in alternate realities. 

As an admin though, I will have to carry out my duties so I can't completely ignore your posts. I will however make one final response to your inane ramblings.

Unlike you, I believe in the truth and not in alternate realities intended for self delusion. Your theory about Dhoni wanting to give the next captain the cushion of the home season is false. Below is a snippet from our Test records.   

Kohli's first 5 tests.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/india/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;type=team

Dhoni retired during the 3rd Test of the Border-Gavaskar trophy. Kohli then had to captain his first 5 matches away from home before his first series at home against RSA. These are not my facts, they are the facts.

Your theory about Dhoni and the team management wanting to give the new captain the cushion of the home season is contrary to reality. Kohli was not given this cushion you speak of and hence your theory is nothing but a load of unsubstantiated bunkum. The facts/records prove this irrespective of what you believe.

First of all, you asked me for a distinction between being a fan and a chamcha, I complied to your request. Didn't like my definitions? Fair enough, you don't have to. 

The OP of this thread is a proper Dhoni fan and he, of all people, felt that there is a lot of hate for Pant coming from Dhoni chamchas, not fans. You being oblivious to the hate doesn't invalidate its existence. 

And the shifting of goal posts have begun. First it was the cushion of home season for the new captain and after I disproved that theory of yours, it is after the main overseas tours ended. Your just making things up on the fly. Truly pathetic but not totally unexpected from a quintessential Dhoni chamcha.

Sri Lanka away 2015 was an important series to win for a few reasons. Prior to that win, our last Test series win in Sri Lanka was way back in 1993 and we ended a 22 year drought in 2015. 

india vs sri lanka.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-india-2017/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;id=8;type=headtohead

We also finally ended our horrendous oversesas run, nearly 4 years without an overseas Test series win. It was not an easy series to win by any means and the resurgence of the Test team started there. Sri Lanka were still formidable at home and India was a relatively young side, so it was a big win in the context of things. 

Being a Dhoni chamcha I know it is hard for you to truly appreciate and value Test cricket and matches but not everyone is like you and your ilk. 

Two points: 

1. You were justifying Dhoni hanging on to the Test captaincy by rationalizing it as him shielding the team from the losses. Basically, trying to spin his failure to win as him being a noble and virtuous leader, protecting a bunch of no-hopers. Yea, I'm calling that out as Grade-A BS. The calls to sack Dhoni from Test captaincy started way back in 2012. 

Maybe you are oblivious but a lot of posters remember exactly what Srinivasan, Dhoni's cricketing Godfather, did to Mohinder Amarnath when he and the selection committee rightly suggested that Dhoni be sacked post the Australia Test debacle in 2012. Amarnath was sacked for being forthright. Do read the details in the below link:

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/selectors-wanted-to-sack-ms-dhoni-in-2012-but-srinivasan-put-foot-down-former-selector-raja-venkat/

The compromising and subversion of the team ethos by Dhoni and Srinivasan starting from around 2012 is a well documented fact and no amount of fact-twisting from chamchas like you will change that. 

Dhoni was not shielding anyone from anything. 

2. Your claim of the new captain getting the cushion of a home tour has been disproved. No need to peddle this non-sense anymore. Dhoni retired during the Aussie tour, not after it. And Kohli had to lead the team in 4 ovreseas Tests post that tour before his first home series. 

You've now resorted to modifying your claim/theory after I pointed out the fact that Kohli was not given the cushion of starting his captaincy at home. I've been consistent all along you haven't. 

Unlike you, I'm backing everything I'm saying with facts. I've also posted the relevant links in this post for your convenience. 

You are the one with the wishful thinking here. You adamantly made an initial claim, which I disproved. You've now resorted to modifying your claim in response to me disproving your initial claim. Shifting goal posts is what you've done and you accuse me of manipulation. Hardly surprising from a chamcha like you.

Man, I dont know what frustration you have with me, but seems something strong as you must have repeated "You are a dhoni chamcha" like 100 times(Now please dont count it to prove me wrong). I tried to tell you I am not anyone's chamcha and you do not believe me and went on some other level trying to prove it. I dont know what else to say except disagreeing to it since you do not want to listen to me.

About the dhoni retirement topic - I repeat again, the thing which you are calling shifting goalpost, was originally meant to be important overseas tour - that is what I meant and I even clarified in previous post. Yes there were ban and sl tour, but its not as difficult and important as aus/nz/sa/england IMO. I still feel that way and sorry if i did not word it exactly as you wished. Apart from that, I am not even defending Dhoni's captaincy in this thread anywhere. That topic is already discussed to death in multiple threads on this forum. So lets just stop this Dhoni stuff here or you may wish to create another thread and continue the discussions there, may be I can also join you in some criticism.

47 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

OP is actually a Dhoni fan, not a chamcha like you, but a true fan. There's a reason why I asked him to replace fans with chamchas in the title.

You're not a spokesperson for every poster.

There definitely is hate for Pant. We admins have monitored it and it's mostly the resident Dhoni chamchas who are guilty of it. Just because you don't hate Pant or haven't noticed it doesn't mean it isn't there.

And yes, it isn't just about criticizing his offside play. There are Dhoni chamchas who take immense pleasure in Pant's overall failure. It's not just Pant btw, but any WK-Bat who could potentially replace Dhoni in LOIs. This is the reality, mano ya na mano.

--------------------------x--------------------x--------------------------    

You can now carry on with your Dhoni chamchagiri. I won't reply to your subsequent posts on the forum for the reasons stated at the top of this reply. 

You do not get to judge who is a true fan and who is not. You can have your opinions and disagree with people, but let people decide for themselves whom they are true fans or not. I am sure you would like it that way as well.

Just like I am not a spokesperson for every poster. You are not either. Since you are saying admins are monitoring all this, is there a rule about hate being spread? Please let me know of the guidelines if there is such thing. I have 100s of threads to be reported filled with hate about Dhoni and lot of other players some of them even started by mods/admins may be.  If there are no guidelines, then its just your opinion and you can be biased as you are biased about me. Why should anyone believe that Dhoni fans are hating on pant because you said so? I am a Dhoni fan and I do not hate pant and there are plenty of them around who feel the same. 

17 hours ago, Shunya said:

Okay. Believe whatever you want to. Just dont call it facts, you are nowhere near facts. 

Right. If you deliberately continue to create labels against someone because they do not agree with your opinions, then I will call it a propaganda. 

There is also a problem with haters. They have to create this imaginary label of chamchas/fans to justify their existence and release their frustration/hate every few days.

The point was the main overseas tours ended in that Australia series. But obviously you do not agree with it, so be it. Fine whatever. 

This is just crap and lies from you now. Classic hater behaviour trying to prove an imaginary point so that you can then release your frustration on it. Nobody is shielding Dhoni's captaincy, I just said in previous post that dhoni and management must have decided to continue to till aussie tour so that a new captain can get the cushion of home tour. I never said that this shield's dhoni's captaincy blunders in those overseas tours. This is no justification of any kind, its simple damage control IMO that a new captain should get easier run of series at home instead of tough overseas tours. But just like a typical hater you would want to force your wishful thinking so you can justify your opinions and on top of it blame others to spin off. Stop manipulating this discussion as per your convenience. Cmon man, I thought you were better than this. 

Okay, than just ignore my posts and move on. You do not agree with me, sure fine. If calling this anti-dhoni forum is what is offending you or saying that forum has and agenda is hurting you, you just have to ignore it. I dont claim that I am 100% correct, i will be only glad if its not. I dont claim to be correct all the time. Infact you should ask the OP and all Pant chamchas to be playing the victim card. Nobody hates pant, but they still want to abuse others using that accusation. I have seen everyone enjoying his batting in IPL. I still dunno why a simple criticism of offside play has resulted in this thread or maybe something else at play.

Man do you read whatever you are blabbering  and posting. How come  retiring in  between a high octane series is providing a cushion when team was already behined 1-0, and than endorsing this nonsense by saying it could have been management  decision. 

2 hours ago, kira said:

:adore:This the greatest pwning with facts I have seen on this forum, totally owned and destroyed the chamcha :hysterical: I usually don't have the patience to layeth the smackdown on chamchas with facts so I simply taunt them :biggrin: and leave but you have been ruthless, you didn't let the chamcha escape, you took him by his throat and buried him deep underground, he won't be coming back from this :Giggity:

https://media.giphy.com/media/13py6c5BSnBkic/200w.gif

Edited by Laaloo

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Man do you read whatever you are blabbering  and posting. How come  retiring in  between a high octane series is providing a cushion when team was already behined 1-0, and than endorsing this nonsense by saying it could have been management  decision. 

He retired after the high octane aussie series was lost. Not before or not after other series after that. That was the end of cycle for our main overseas tours - Eng/Sa/Aus/NZ. So it can be one of the options - that he and management decided play Dhoni until tough Aussie tour only and not after say bangladesh tour. It can be helpful for the new captain. And again, who knows what the truth is, you/me or anyone here on this forum do not have access to what happens inside Indian dressing room. I am not endorsing anything here, there is nothing to endorse. If you dont like the theory, its okay. Big deal.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

He retired after the high octane aussie series was lost. Not before or not after other series after that. That was the end of cycle for our main overseas tours - Eng/Sa/Aus/NZ. So it can be one of the options - that he and management decided play Dhoni until tough Aussie tour only and not after say bangladesh tour. It can be helpful for the new captain. And again, who knows what the truth is, you/me or anyone here on this forum do not have access to what happens inside Indian dressing room. I am not endorsing anything here, there is nothing to endorse. If you dont like the theory, its okay. Big deal.

Doesn't  matter he retire in the middle of the series,. Do u think he would have retired had India were 2-0 up, no cause he is a glory hunter. We all know how mohinder amarnath and entire chair man of selectors were fired because of this guy and his connivance  drink. The darkest day of Indian cricket. It's laughable that u guys blame other cricketers as selfish, where as never ever a single criticism against the choosen one.

43 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Doesn't  matter he retire in the middle of the series,. Do u think he would have retired had India were 2-0 up, no cause he is a glory hunter. We all know how mohinder amarnath and entire chair man of selectors were fired because of this guy and his connivance  drink. The darkest day of Indian cricket. It's laughable that u guys blame other cricketers as selfish, where as never ever a single criticism against the choosen one.

But Sachin is selfish, I dont even need to blame him.  And worst phase of Indian cricket was 90s fixing saga when Sachin was part of the team.

I do agree with you on one thing. Dhoni was poor test captain - could not kick out sachin when needed be and ended up getting facked by everyone. 

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

But Sachin is selfish, I dont even need to blame him.  And worst phase of Indian cricket was 90s fixing saga when Sachin was part of the team.

I do agree with you on one thing. Dhoni was poor test captain - could not kick out sachin when needed be and ended up getting facked by everyone. 

The biggest fixer is still playing , he and his entire team was ban for 2 years. There was a report which literally say that how few of the great players were literally crying during rakesh maria match fixing investigation and every one know, how the name was brushed under the carpet of this cricketer and his cricket enthusiast akas.:finger:

Edited by raki05

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

The biggest fixer is still playing , he and his entire team was ban for 2 years. There was a report which literally say that one how few of the great players were literally crying during rakesh maria match fixing investigation and every one know how the name was brushed under the carpet of this cricketer and his cricket enthusiast akas.:finger:

But why was Sachin crying? His career was already over by then.  And lets give him benefit of doubt, anybody can put allegations on anyone nowadays but in reality its all crap.

Dhoni and his team paid the price of letting a betting enthusiast break the law. Now they are back and being loved by all of India. The only team loved by all of India wherever they go.

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

But why was Sachin crying? His career was already over by then.  And lets give him benefit of doubt, anybody can put allegations on anyone nowadays but in reality its all crap.

Dhoni and his team paid the price of letting a betting enthusiast break the law. Now they are back and being loved by all of India. The only team loved by all of India wherever they go.

Are u counting yourself as indian. No country is for fixer and their supporter.:finger:

9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Are u counting yourself as indian. No country is for fixer and their supporter.:finger:

More Indian than you can ever imagine. You should stop watching IPL then, it will cause some burn seeing opposition stadium cheering for dhoni and csk be it mumbai or kolkata or bangalore.

Glad that Sachin was booed once by his own crowd. I say well done Mumbai people, fixers and their supporters should not be supported.