US opens Jerusalem embassy as 41 Palestinians killed in the protest

Stradlater

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

Their inclusiveness is just for show. If Pakistan has some Christian/Hindu/Sikh in the army in high ranks, does that wipe away their cruel record against minorities. If you want to study jewish history, you should find out why they have been kicked out of several nations in Europe and the Middle East. Also Talmud is their chief book not the Torah. Even the Torah is highly violent. Basically the jews are the planners of world domination and christians and muslims are the pawns who are bred to be hitmen but also be dumb. When mohammed conquered the middle east he went after "idol worshippers" not jews. "Idol worshippers" were farmers (are you seeing any parallels in India) and the jews were brigands and thieves who were kicked out of every land just like recently. Farmers created cities and had their kingdoms in the fertile crescent and they kicked hebrew asses everytime for dacoitery. Why should I care about LGBT rights. Its just a facade for being indecent in public with their parades

Are you one of those nutjobs who believe in theories of Jews being callous and insensitive blood sucker European equivalent of Baniyas who conspired to create more conflicts and wars in the region so that their large banking operations could run successfully?

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Prove it. I need scholarly articles for proof. Otherwise you are making stuff from Uranus :hysterical:. My claim is more likely to be close to the truth. Do you know you cant criticize the jews in many european countries. It demonstrates some amount of world power that nobody has.

Do you know millions of Jews were gassed and left to die in concentration camps in WW2, how's that for a fact my crypto friend?

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Check this out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset. Also if you do a search you will find Christians in their legislature. There are also many Muslim Arab army soldiers of high rank in the Israeli army, so you are wrong about the representation part. 

In India secularism means appeasing all, in west secularism means separation of religion from state.  

Regarding Judaism being a supremacist religion I don't know because i haven't read the Torah. In fact I haven't studied any of the Abrahmic religions, so can't add much to the last part of your post. I know for a fact that most religious books in their original versions promoted racist and violent views, so had to be modified through the ages to be agreeable to the changing society/worlview. There are many versions of Holy Bible but I think Holy Quran is still in its original form. May be @Mariyam @Alam_dar can shed light on this because both are very well read besides being 'People of the Book'. 

Everyone should care about LGBT rights and compared to Arab states I think Israel has more freedom of religion. At least no death sentence for apostasy. 

As far I have read and understood, then:

(1) Arab members of parliament is mostly a show, which brings no change on the ground as the Jews have the majority in the parliament. 

For example:

In March 2010, a report released by several Israeli civil rights groups stated that the current Knesset was "the most racist in Israeli history" with 21 bills proposed in 2008 and 2009 that would discriminate against the country's Arab minority.[223]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel#Civil_rights

Even Pakistan also has the minority seats. Even Pakistan also claims that minorities have the equal rights. But still there comes a point where minorities are discriminated. They get normal jobs, but no higher positions. They get problems in getting houses in the desired areas etc. 

Same thing is true about the Israeli Arabs. It is claimed they have the equal rights, but it is not the full reality. For example:

* Israeli Arabs are 20% of Israeli population. Israel's health ministry allocated Arab communities less than 0.6% of its budget for healthcare facility development.[222]

* In 2006 just 5% of civil servants were Arabs, many of them hired to deal with other Arabs, despite the fact that Arab citizens of Israel comprise 20% of the population.[222]

The 2007 U.S. State Department Country Reports on Human Rights Practices[220] notes that:

• "According to a 2005 study at Hebrew University, three times more money was invested in education of Jewish children as in Arab children."

Therefore, democracy/Human Rights situation in Israel is not like in the West. And it could never be, I am afraid. Reason is the clash of the religions in Israel. If such situation arises in Europe, then we will also see in Europe more discrimination. 

PS:

The biggest discrimination for me comes when Israeli State has totally prohibited the marriage between Jews and the Non-Jews.  This prohibition is worst. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Israel

Marriage in Israel

Marriages in Israel can be performed only under the auspices of the religious community to which couples belong, and no religious intermarriages can be performed legally in Israel.[1]

Hiddush ranked Israel as the only Western democracy that is on a par with Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic states in relation to freedom of marriage.

Hiddush also found that almost two thirds of Israeli Jews do not know that Israeli Jewish couples who marry in civil ceremonies overseas can, according to Israeli law, only get divorced through the Israeli Orthodox Rabbinical Courts.[12]

Israel doubles down on marriage restrictions

Knesset upholds 2-year jail term for Jewish couples who don't choose an approved rabbi to conduct their weddings

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-ottoman-holdover-israel-doubles-down-on-marriage-restrictions/

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

Regarding Judaism being a supremacist religion I don't know because i haven't read the Torah. In fact I haven't studied any of the Abrahmic religions, so can't add much to the last part of your post. I know for a fact that most religious books in their original versions promoted racist and violent views, so had to be modified through the ages to be agreeable to the changing society/worlview. There are many versions of Holy Bible but I think Holy Quran is still in its original form. May be @Mariyam @Alam_dar can shed light on this because both are very well read besides being 'People of the Book'. 

There is some racism in Judaism.

For example, Israelis are not allowed to take "loan Interests" from the other Israelis, but fully allowed to take interests from the Gentiles (i.e. non-Jews). 

Similarly, Israelis could not take other Israelis as slaves (permanent slaves), but it is fully OK to kill the Gentiles and take their women children as permanent slaves and to buy them from the market. 

If the Gentile slave is killed, then no problem and the Jewish Master will not be punished for beating or killing his slave.

Exodus 21:20-21 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property." 

In Islam it is the same (or worse). In Islam, again Mater is fully allowed to kill the slaves and he will get no punishment. 

And if another free Muslim kills any slave of other person, then the free Muslim (killer) could never be killed as punishment, but at maximum the killer has to pay half the blood money to the master of the slave. 

e.g. Fiqh of Imam Malik: http://www.dhspriory.org/kenny/RISALA.htm

ولا يقتل حر بعبد ويقتل به العبد ولا يقتل مسلم بكافر ويقتل به الكافر ولا قصاص بين حر وعبد في جرح ولا بين مسلم وكافر ۔۔۔ ومن قتل عبدا فعليه قيمته

Translation: 

No talion should be exacted for a wound inflicted by a free man on a slave or vice versa, or by a Muslim on an unbeliever or vice versa. 

Therefore, Islam is more Racist while Muslim could kill a slave or a Non-Muslim in an Islamic State, and he will not be killed in answer. 

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Are you one of those nutjobs who believe in theories of Jews being callous and insensitive blood sucker European equivalent of Baniyas who conspired to create more conflicts and wars in the region so that their large banking operations could run successfully?

Yes

On 5/16/2018 at 8:51 AM, sandeep said:

"Palestine" is already obliterated.  It doesn't exist.  Israel is doing all it can to perpetuate the homelessness and deprivation of the people, because its actually in their interest for Palestinians to resort to violence.  The day that Palestinians turn to proper non-violence, Israel's occupation, and persecution would stand exposed.  Unfortunately the Palestinians are not smart enough to recognize that, and its a bit understandable too.  Its not easy to be Gandhi when you are being tortured.  Most will choose to be Bhagat Singh or Bose instead. 

This is so nice there will be rally by Muslim Group in India, for Palestine's, Rohingya ..... but what happens when there was killings of Tamilians in Srilanka, the same Muslim groups will be very quiet and will not utter any word they think they are some kind of animals who are getting slaughtered and seems to be quiet and go about their business

As soon as Palestines, Rohingya's, Syria ... comes these so called Muslim Group wakes up and shouts and do agitation and give mass protest/lectures to the government the only tag line here is the RELIGION 

Edited by sukhoi

41 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

This is so nice there will be rally by Muslim Group in India, for Palestine's, Rohingya ..... but what happens when there was killings of Tamilians in Srilanka, the same Muslim groups will be very quiet and will not utter any word they think they are some kind of animals who are getting slaughtered and seems to be quiet and go about their business

As soon as Palestines, Rohingya's, Syria ... comes these so called Muslim Group wakes up and shouts and do agitation and give mass protest/lectures to the government the only tag line here is the RELIGION 

What a pathetic post - dripping with ignorant whataboutism and obvious prejudice.   Shame on you.  

6 hours ago, Garuda said:

Prove it. I need scholarly articles for proof. Otherwise you are making stuff from Uranus :hysterical:. My claim is more likely to be close to the truth. Do you know you cant criticize the jews in many european countries. It demonstrates some amount of world power that nobody has.

Prove what exactly ? 

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Do you know millions of Jews were gassed and left to die in concentration camps in WW2, how's that for a fact my crypto friend?

Majority of Holocaust victims were not Jews but the Gypsies, who were considered to be untouchables in Europe since the medeival era, sure Jews were victims but not as large a number as mentioned by the media. The most powerful people in the world are Jews actually and the media is controlled by them, so the Holocaust card is played everytime for feeling like a victim when someone catches their wrongdoings. 

16 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Majority of Holocaust victims were not Jews but the Gypsies, who were considered to be untouchables in Europe since the medeival era, sure Jews were victims but not as large a number as mentioned by the media. The most powerful people in the world are Jews actually and the media is controlled by them, so the Holocaust card is played everytime for feeling like a victim when someone catches their wrongdoings. 

False.

In sheer numbers, Jews are by far the biggest holocaust victims. In terms of % of population wiped out, Gypsies were hit worse.

The numbers, are easy to corroborate, since the Germans, as is their steriotype, kept immaculate records.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

False.

In sheer numbers, Jews are by far the biggest holocaust victims. In terms of % of population wiped out, Gypsies were hit worse.

The numbers, are easy to corroborate, since the Germans, as is their steriotype, kept immaculate records.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ny-rabbi-not-even-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/

P.S.: This is the right link.

Edited by MechEng

8 hours ago, Garuda said:

Their inclusiveness is just for show. If Pakistan has some Christian/Hindu/Sikh in the army in high ranks, does that wipe away their cruel record against minorities. If you want to study jewish history, you should find out why they have been kicked out of several nations in Europe and the Middle East. Also Talmud is their chief book not the Torah. Even the Torah is highly violent. Basically the jews are the planners of world domination and christians and muslims are the pawns who are bred to be hitmen but also be dumb. When mohammed conquered the middle east he went after "idol worshippers" not jews. "Idol worshippers" were farmers (are you seeing any parallels in India) and the jews were brigands and thieves who were kicked out of every land just like recently. Farmers created cities and had their kingdoms in the fertile crescent and they kicked hebrew asses everytime for dacoitery. Why should I care about LGBT rights. Its just a facade for being indecent in public with their parades

Most people are not aware how smart the Jewish elite are, they have successfully programmed the world not to speak against them by bringing in holocaust reference, anti-semitism sentiment has become as bad a crime as terrorism tells you a lot.

I'm not anit-semitic but I would also like people not to fall for crocodile tears of Jews, when I read naive youtube comments from Indians like "India-Israel friends forever" I wonder whether they are aware of whom they are supporting. 

11 minutes ago, MechEng said:

What some random dude's opinion is, is of no consequence. 
As i said, we have record rolls from the concentration camps. Auschwitz alone documents 1 million jews gassed. 

Treblinka is over 900,000. 

As for 'jewish elites/how smart jews are' - its nothing more than an age-old trope. Jews are, have been and always will be insignificant to the big picture of the world. 

Hehe I don't understand how velle people are, they fight incessant battles online about other groups of people who have nothing to do with them, who the hell cares how many jews died or how many lived, the jews wouldn't care if you dropped dead tomorrow. Brain studies have shown that people only truly care about their own group and wouldn't even lift a finger when the other group is targeted, but people have been so brainwashed into this kind of thinking where they feel they are the moral upholders of the world but they wouldn't even lift a finger in the real world to help those who they don't connect with or identify with ( Of course there is always exception to the rule) 

53 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

What some random dude's opinion is, is of no consequence. 
As i said, we have record rolls from the concentration camps. Auschwitz alone documents 1 million jews gassed. 

Treblinka is over 900,000. 

As for 'jewish elites/how smart jews are' - its nothing more than an age-old trope. Jews are, have been and always will be insignificant to the big picture of the world. 

Were are these records that you speak of. You should provide scholarly articles

26 minutes ago, kira said:

Hehe I don't understand how velle people are, they fight incessant battles online about other groups of people who have nothing to do with them, who the hell cares how many jews died or how many lived, the jews wouldn't care if you dropped dead tomorrow. Brain studies have shown that people only truly care about their own group and wouldn't even lift a finger when the other group is targeted, but people have been so brainwashed into this kind of thinking where they feel they are the moral upholders of the world but they wouldn't even lift a finger in the real world to help those who they don't connect with or identify with ( Of course there is always exception to the rule) 

And you were the one telling people here why do they care about Pakistani Hindu's

:phehe:. Where was your group theory then ?

4 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Were are these records that you speak of. You should provide scholarly articles

https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/source_view.php?SourceId=32865

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/596972

https://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/CapturedGermanRecords.html

These should do.

Now, your turn. Show us evidence of your ridiculous claims that jews were brigands and were dacoits.

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

And you were the one telling people here why do they care about Pakistani Hindu's

:phehe:. Where was your group theory then ?

How does anything I have said contradict my post the other day? Pakistani hindus are in your group? lol 

Didn't I say I don't care what happens to anyone outside my country, so how did it contradict the group theory? Matlab comment karne se pehle thoda soch to leta

43 minutes ago, kira said:

Show us these said studies.

The tens of thousands of aid workers worldwide who risk life & limb, put up with crappy conditions and crappy pay to uplift lives of foreigners in foreign locales, proves the bolded part as complete nonsense.