Watch out for Robin uthappa in remaining matches.

skindia

Wow.. 

You must be applauded for your undying support man

Robbie can be proud.He has done justice to atleast some of his talent with his performances for KKR over the last few years.

Sadly though the time for an India call up has gone by

*Uthappa visits ICF*

"WTF I got a die-hard fan? " :omg:

Got to make a good score next match. 

KKR vs SRH :

OUT! Repeat of last match. Ear whistling snorter from bhuvi who banged in on the deck hard, Uthappa swivels and pulls, but gets a big top edge. It flies over backward square leg but it doesn't have enough distance. His rut of form continues as he départs for 18(14).

J/k hope it isn't the case and he scores big. 

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

"When someone hits it, it stays hit. That someone is Uthappa". Remember this quote from a commentator years ago. Looks like reality is far from it. Uthappa is not pressing his re-selection for national squad with his performances. Need many more compelling ones like Rayudu to press the selectors to give him one last flourish at international level!!!

If Ravi Shastri was the commentator then,he has used that phrase pretty much for every batsman atleast once :laugh:

Having said that Uthappa is/was a fantastic striker of the cricket ball...he can hit fast bowling for 6's too unlike some of our other middle order batsman these days.

1 hour ago, gambhirfan said:

He was underperforming throughout seems he is unhappy that the captaincy went to DK.

Next season, they should make Uthappa captain and see the results.... Uthappa has the potential to be very good and he played a cricket world cup at a young age of 21. He still has it in him to be a good wk batsman for team India. :p:

I know Uthappa scored runs today.. But I still believe he sucks... He is playing at Chennaswamy stadium where the ball comes to bat.. On most other grounds, he tends to play at 110 strike rate and eventually will cost the game to KKR.. heck had KKR batted first today, he would played at strike of 120 ...today he has no option but to play aggressive

8 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

I know Uthappa scored runs today.. But I still believe he sucks... He is playing at Chennaswamy stadium where the ball comes to bat.. On most other grounds, he tends to play at 110 strike rate and eventually will cost the game to KKR.. heck had KKR batted first today, he would played at strike of 120 ...today he has no option but to play aggressive

He is utter ****, he only was able to score off Siraj, who was bowling at some lowest level.