Are the British white the weakest male race?

Franco Vazquez

5 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Why???

Because they make it up to drive the Muslim ban in USA.

You said no go zones, where? How many? Name some 

As I said in my post do your research. Internet has vast source of literature on various topics, you can do research in quora, youtube and etc. 

I don't know about Fox News much since I don't watch tv, my comment is related to the fact that Brits are allowing the immigrants to bully them and they are not putting up a guard in order to be politically correct.

14 minutes ago, MechEng said:

As I said in my post do your research. Internet has vast source of literature on various topics, you can do research in quora, youtube and etc. 

I don't know about Fox News much since I don't watch tv, my comment is related to the fact that Brits are allowing the immigrants to bully them and they are not putting up a guard in order to be politically correct.

so in other words , you claimed no go zones but you have no proof to your claim . 

I don't need to do research I didn't make the claim . 

You've shown your not worth the time. 

As Tattieboy has pointed out, the claim originated on Fox. Who were smacked down on the subject.

But as it tends to happen you'll believe whatever you choose to believe.

And I can provide a link for what I said, because it's actually true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/01/18/fox-news-corrects-apologizes-for-no-go-zone-remarks/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dd95c28b6ec8

Edited by Sachinism

38 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

so in other words , you claimed no go zones but you have no proof to your claim . 

I don't need to do research I didn't make the claim . 

I'm sorry, I don't spoon feed, that's not my style. My references are vast and if you are eager to know about this, you will follow your own curiosity instead. Besides I avoid comprehensive posting in this forum, since others get overwhelmed.

27 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm sorry, I don't spoon feed, that's not my style. My references are vast and if you are eager to know about this, you will follow your own curiosity instead. Besides I avoid comprehensive posting in this forum, since others get overwhelmed.

Your style is make wild innacurate statements then run away from that statement when challenged for proof. 

38 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Your style is make wild innacurate statements then run away from that statement when challenged for proof. 

Funny, you're interested to know the answer yet lazy enough to do any research.

5 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

They just just divided, conquered and hired locals to fight their wars.

Not quite. They conquered using their own troops quite well initially. Obviously when they had a large territory, they recruited locally to continue the conquests. Thats what anyone with brains would do....

Still waiting for @Muloghonto for the list of bengali nobel prize winners especially in the field of science he keeps mentioning in every other thread.  Please do enlighten us with the list. Going by the bengali ethnocentric posters here, you'd imagine the list would be in the 100's

Edited by PBN

22 hours ago, Pakistan said:

They just just divided, conquered and hired locals to fight their wars.

What divided , Hindu's and Muslims were both fighting wars from 1000 years before British came.

Anyway if you believe that Britishers divided then you have to accept that Jinnah was British stooge who divided India

It seems that personal glory was the major cause of bloodshed in the past (even more than the religion). 

Hindu Rajas fighting Hindu Rajas for thousands of years. Sher Shah Suri and Nadir Shah took the crap out of Mughul Empire. 

Nevertheless, evil of personal glory seems to meet it's death in the modern era where Democracy buried the kingship. 

But sadly, religion has become the major evil of the present century, and major wars are going to be fought around religion.

In future, it seems wars will be fought even for the capitalism and water resources. World population is the biggest ticking bomb at moment. But these wars will perhaps not take place between two nations, but within the nations. 

Edited by Alam_dar

On 5/25/2018 at 5:25 PM, PBN said:

Still waiting for @Muloghonto for the list of bengali nobel prize winners especially in the field of science he keeps mentioning in every other thread.  Please do enlighten us with the list. Going by the bengali ethnocentric posters here, you'd imagine the list would be in the 100's

So far, no list of Bengali nobel prize winners in science from @Muloghonto.   Disappointed that Muloghonto keeps on mentioning Bengali nobel prize winners in science in every other thread but hasn’t yet mentioned a single one?  So I went through the trouble myself  and unless there’s someone I missed, in Mulo’s own words, the number of Bengali nobel prize winners in science “is a BIG FAT ZERO”.

Old man Mulo might want to take some medication before reading the following:

Meanwhile, the community Mulo likes to deride and keep flashing the scorecard of nobel prize winners, the Punjabis, actually have TWO Nobel prize winners in actual field of science (Har Gobind Khorana in medicine  and Abdus Salam in physics) while there are zero Bengali nobel prize winners in science.  Oh god, the irony.

There’s some consolation though, there are two Bengali nobel prize winners in the fields of  literature and economics. So a grand totat of 2 overall Nobel prize winners and ZERO in the field that Muloghonto keeps reminding everyone.  Another ethnocentric user mentioned no one can match the brain capacity and creativity of Bengalis in the SC.  Such heights of deulusion, insular, and racist perspective that Hitler would be proud of. :hatsoff:

p.s apologies to the saner bengalis. this was only for mulo

Edited by PBN

On 5/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, Singh bling said:

What divided , Hindu's and Muslims were both fighting wars from 1000 years before British came.

Anyway if you believe that Britishers divided then you have to accept that Jinnah was British stooge who divided India

Mr. Jinnah created smaller Hindustan with Muslim majority so one group could not dominate South Asia. Chacha Nehru was the genius mind behind the partition of South Asia. His relationship with Mrs. of last viceroy of English Raj are well known.

8 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Mr. Jinnah created smaller Hindustan with Muslim majority so one group could not dominate South Asia. Chacha Nehru was the genius mind behind the partition of South Asia. His relationship with Mrs. of last viceroy of English Raj are well known.

Almost every Pakistani Muslim loves to live in the West where they are not discriminated in the name of religion. But for Pakistan they want Sharia Rule and consider Secularism on State level as an abuse. 

In India, Deoband and all Muslims love Secularism. 

Pure hypocrisy. 

Supporters of BJP also want Secularism in Afghanistan/Pakistan/Europe and all over the world. But want Hindutva rule in India.