Is Dhoni more popular than Sachin ?

velu

26 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ok Sakshi. :hysterical:

Sakshi who is probably 15 years younger to Dhoni got fooled by the 100 Rs chemical hair straightening.

All these fans on the the other hand got fooled by the 2 rs fake bio pic.

Pretty sure they think Dhoni actually sang the songs that were in the movie in real life :giggle:

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

Sakshi who is probably 15 years younger to Dhoni got fooled by the 100 Rs chemical hair straightening.

Pretty sure they think Dhoni actually sang the songs that were in the movie in real life :giggle:

Ha ha ha... This is awesome.:hysterical:

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: :hysterical: ........post of the month :hysterical: :hysterical: I wish I could give 10 upvotes

IMO

SRT had a bigger fanbase than any cricketer dead or alive. No one can reach his fanbase at its peak(desert storm), because it is basically the entire ICF(real one, not just us here :p). 

Since then, there was a tremendous proliferation of talent and in came superstar cricketers like Saurav, sehwag, yuvi, dhoni and Virat, dividing the ICF and making it impossible for anyone to reach sachin's level of fanbase.

But like I have said earlier, dhoni can be very successful in politics after retirement from cricket, because he has a tremendous mass appeal and leadership skills. I will not be surprised if he becomes jharkhand's CM in future.

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

8 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

IMO

SRT had a bigger fanbase than any cricketer dead or alive. No one can reach his fanbase at its peak(desert storm), because it is basically the entire ICF(real one, not just us here :p). 

Since then, there was a tremendous proliferation of talent and in came superstar cricketers like Saurav, sehwag, yuvi, dhoni and Virat, dividing the ICF and making it impossible for anyone to reach sachin's level of fanbase.

But like I have said earlier, dhoni can be very successful in politics after retirement from cricket, because he has a tremendous mass appeal and leadership skills. I will not be surprised if he becomes jharkhand's CM in future.

you also said Dhoni will be damn good in whatever he does as per his horoscope :hail: 

50 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

IMO

koda.jpg.cbf804006d6dd7eb1937533e595608e1.jpg

Ummm, no. Dhoni may be street smart but these 2 are the reincarnations of Newton and Einstein, only this time they joined politics instead of serving physics. Dhoni went from TC to  a WC winning captain cum crorepati, the gentleman on the right started as a mine labourer and within 5 years became richer than Mukesh Ambani (unofficially). Baap baap hota hai.