Dhoni's post match interviews are gold, shows how far he thinks

Ankit_sharma03

Just now, speedheat said:

Yes their was a place when chahar was getting thrashed in some initial games coz of lack of swing, asif could have easily been accommodated and backed,  hahaha I know you will come up with Trent boult lol since when was a boult a good t20 bowler, even hack like that pak opener has thrashed boult in t20is, whatever huge respect for boult n chahar and their performance don't want to criticize them, even I can show you videos of him struggling against rabada, wahab etc.  You simply can't deny the fact that he struggles against leggies and genuine quality pace.

Again my argument was you defending that pathetic knock 9(18) lol, clueless as it gets,  a batter who starts with 0(8) and strikes it 50, is simply cringe, you can't maintain strike rate 75 means you are struggling its better to get out, dhoni should learn from Sunil narine tbh.

didnt asif get smashed, how many games did chahar get smashed 1-2....by whom gayle who will smash anyone 

chahar is simply a better t20 bowler as of now 

oh i didnt knew trent boult is bad, chal 1 min ke liye maan leta hu .....tera dil rkhne ke liye itna humble pie khaya hai tu

ye le- 

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2017/m183434/match-clips/vintage-dhoni-shines-in-rps-win/2001903420

Last yr he smashed bumrah n mcgleshan , ab tu bolega wo dono trundler hai aur bumrah bhi acha bowler nhin 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

didnt asif get smashed, how many games did chahar get smashed 1-2....by whom gayle who will smash anyone 

chahar is simply a better t20 bowler as of now 

oh i didnt knew trent boult is bad, chal 1 min ke liye maan leta hu .....tera dil rkhne ke liye itna humble pie khaya hai tu

ye le- 

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2017/m183434/match-clips/vintage-dhoni-shines-in-rps-win/2001903420

Last yr he smashed bumrah n mcgleshan , ab tu bolega wo dono trundler hai aur bumrah bhi acha bowler nhin 

He has even thrashed styen, this game especially IPL is ridiculously biased in favr of a batsman so one or two such performance doesn't make him a batter who dominates such class bowlers, again as I said you defending that knock was so hilarious and that was my point of argument.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He has even thrashed styen, this game especially IPL is ridiculously biased in favr of a batsman so one or two such performance doesn't make him a batter who dominates such class bowlers, again as I said you defending that knock was so hilarious and that was my point of argument.

acha matalb jab wo maare to wo easy format

neither m defending neither m critcising it

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad . I hva bajaoed him for a being below avg t20 players for yrs

now he is playing i cnt be blind like u , m no fan of many either but hwne they play well i appreciate them unlike u whose purpose is just agenda 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

acha matalb jab wo maare to wo easy format

neither m defending neither m critcising it

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad . I hva bajaoed him for a being below avg t20 players for yrs

now he is playing i cnt be blind like u , m no fan of many either but hwne they play well i appreciate them unlike u whose purpose is just agenda 

:laser:

You are not defending?? Chussssss.. a moment a go you was defending his cringe knock by saying  he was taking the game to end, mannnnnnn.... Otherwise I would have never quoted you, don't lie you are a fan of dhoni, I can't  call you chamcha coz you agree certain things, if criticizing a dumbness n hypocrisy is agenda thn m proud of my agenda...

Edited by speedheat

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

:laser:

You are not defending?? Chussssss.. a moment a go you was defending his cringe knock by saying  he was taking the game to end, mannnnnnn.... Otherwise I would have never quoted you, don't lie you are a fan of dhoni, I can't  call you chamcha coz you agree certain things, if criticizing a dumbness m hypocrisy is agenda thn m proud of my agenda...

padh le be , the idea of playing till end for 140 target is never bad and faf showed it, infact raina showed it against KXIP 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad .

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

padh le be , the idea of playing till end for 140 target is never bad and faf showed it, infact raina showed it against KXIP 

Not just one odd knock, 17(23), 9(18) and few others in the initial stages,not just 140 target he does that even for targets 200 and above, a slow start, nobody said playing till end for 140 is a bad idea, but when you start with 0(8) adding pressure on others and can't even maintain sr 75  after playing some   18 balls than its an issue and that approach is horrendous, how hard to agree this??

Edited by speedheat

47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

playing till the end does not mean tuk tuk at 50 SR. You know why Dhoni struggles to score in such situation and has to resort to tuk tuk is because of his very limited game.  Faf played till the end but he still kept scoring runs. 

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Faf won them the game with tailenders and people singing chalisa of Dhoni.

Has always been the norm. He ends up stealing someone else's credit. FAF played an absolutely brilliant innings. But all we see here is how great dhoni is. Although I blame dhoni chamchas for this not dhoni.

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

playing till the end does not mean tuk tuk at 50 SR. You know why Dhoni struggles to score in such situation and has to resort to tuk tuk is because of his very limited game.  Faf played till the end but he still kept scoring runs. 

he had to play out rashid coz of his weekness...if he gets out its a wkt on board and team further pressure

He has to play acc to his weekness . 

IF the opposition gets dhoni out they are ahead psychologically , till the time he is their they are under pressure even if he is not the same player.

i wnt recommend this in a 180-200 but this was just 140 and he wud have covered it , his wkt was the most important thing at that phase 

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he had to play out rashid coz of his weekness...if he gets out its a wkt on board and team further pressure

He has to play acc to his weekness . 

IF the opposition gets dhoni out they are ahead psychologically , till the time he is their they are under pressure even if he is not the same player.

i wnt recommend this in a 180-200 but this was just 140 and he wud have covered it , his wkt was the most important thing at that phase 

how many balls he played from Rashid?

6 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Your dedication and patience is commendable dude to survive this hellhole of negativity. :cheer:

Always being the voice of sanity in this chaos. :nice:

be sane and tell what great or unimaginable did Dhoni say in the OP?

3 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

Dhoni's insights and thoughts are all fine but for god's sake cut down the length. He keeps on talking ad boredom. He is like the guy who writes essays for a 2 mark questions.

Agree completely. :giggle: