Sushma Swaraj: Is Modi/BJP going to support her and give shut up call to the BJP/Hindutva Trolls?

Alam_dar

@Alam_Dar There is massive difference between Shiv Sena BJP and RSS.

RSS is a organization which takes pride in everything Indian. It like those people who want India to become developed Nation while preserving Indian religion and culture. Just to explain their position by example, they are not opposed to couples having fun in park or public places but not Only on 14th Feb. Did you get subtle difference.

They are proponent of Akhand Bharat. Allthough most understand India is probably better off post partition

Edited by mishra

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

:yay:Recommending seizure of passport.

Law should take its course..

If seizure is the right action for falsification of residential proof, then police have carried on with their duty. The couple brought it upon themselves by going public

@Alam_dar your journey to atheism is laudable and I really think you are one gutsy fellow to have your different view points staying in Pakistan where such things are frowned upon. I am Hindu because my parents are Hindu, others are Muslims/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists etc because they are born in such families. Very very very few people read all texts, compare religions, apply their minds and choose a compatible religion (or turn atheist like in your case)...you are someone who has taken a long route to reaching this stage which demands perseverance (and balls of steel too considering your origin/environment). My only grouse is that you are too idealistic and naive, real world can never be like you imagine...we have to choose the lesser of the evils and compromise at various points of time. Hope you are getting what I am trying to say....in an ideal world all forms of extremism should be quelled, but in the world we live in some problems are different in magnitude compared to others.  Automatically some take precedence while we can take our time with others or even ignore until the more pressing problem is solved. 

Why does the media call them an inter-faith couple? She has converted and it will be a muslim-muslim marriage. It is not like she is a practicing Hindu and he is a muslim. Even her employment is dodgy, she had a handwritten piece of paper claiming she is a working-from-home Mom and the police claim even their residence the documents show is not where they are residing (police has taken their cell tower coverage). I think they spoilt their case by going postal on the media, now they are getting more scrutiny than before. Pairon par kuladi maar di!

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar your journey to atheism is laudable and I really think you are one gutsy fellow to have your different view points staying in Pakistan where such things are frowned upon. I am Hindu because my parents are Hindu, others are Muslims/Sikhs/Christians/Buddhists etc because they are born in such families. Very very very few people read all texts, compare religions, apply their minds and choose a compatible religion (or turn atheist like in your case)...you are someone who has taken a long route to reaching this stage which demands perseverance (and balls of steel too considering your origin/environment). My only grouse is that you are too idealistic and naive, real world can never be like you imagine...we have to choose the lesser of the evils and compromise at various points of time. Hope you are getting what I am trying to say....in an ideal world all forms of extremism should be quelled, but in the world we live in some problems are different in magnitude compared to others.  Automatically some take precedence while we can take our time with others or even ignore until the more pressing problem is solved. 

I fully understand it, in fact support it to reform the system by keep on being a part of it, while sometimes no better options are available. 

Nevertheless, sometimes system becomes so much corrupt, that you starts feeling it impossible to reform by remaining in it. Same is the case with me. Thus I had to rebel and leave it. 

If you are feeling that time has not come for you to leave, but you could bring better changes and reforms by remaining in the system, then please go ahead and follow your path and I am fully ok with it.

It is only this that I have this feeling that you are also uncomfortable with present situation and sometimes close to rebellion. For people with loud voice of humanity in them, it becomes difficult to accompany those who show extremist behaviours. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Shushma Swaraj (#VisaMata) is blocking RW people on twitter on a daily basis. Even those who aren’t abusing her but asking questions are being blocked.

She’s unblocked most of the Congtards & AAPTards...

Looks like she’s on a specific agenda. Meanwhile Rajnath “Kadi Ninda” Singh has come out in support of her.

This is causing lots of concerns in RW supporters.

Trolling is part and parcel of social media life now. Modi gets trolled the most. That doesn’t means he starts blocking everybody especially those asking him questions.

Looks like the Gang of Four are active brazenly to harm Modi...

Looks like people are adamant to see Rahul or Devegouda as PM..,

I don't see that Modi or BJP came to support Sushma Swaraj against the threats and abuses by RW.

This was my main question when I started this thread. 

There would have been no harm if Modi/BJP would have given a call to their RW trolls to be civilized and don't use the abusive language. But they didn't.

Why? 

Problem with BJP is this that it has gone from center-right to right, and moving at fast speed towards far right. 

Extremists are taking the affairs of BJP in their hands. 

Thugs politics is becoming the BJP main weapon. 

Abusive trolls are considered the biggest power and supporter. 

Therefore, there is no place left for any moderate politicians  in BJP. 

Edited by Alam_dar

[mention=5943]Alam_dar[/mention] How do you know for certain that BJP trolls abused Shushma?

Why would Modi -Shah come out in support of any minister, when there’s no proof that RW abused her? They don’t even react when they themselves are trolled day in or out? Who’s has supported Modi all these years getting trolled?

This sense of entitlement or victim hood by you as a Muslim (no matter how much you say that you’re an aethist) is the reason why majority are becoming more right wing...

Do you know background of Shushma, mister know it all about India affairs sitting in Pakistan?

BTW people have rightly questioned her about how Passport was issued breaking norms and an officer was transferred without proper enquiry? She very smartly turned this into a RW trolling issue.

BTW@Alam_dar BJP getting more right wing could be a problem for you. Not for India...

2 hours ago, asterix said:

[mention=5943]Alam_dar[/mention] How do you know for certain that BJP trolls abused Shushma?

Do you honestly believe that they are not the BJP trolls but Liberals who are abusing Shusma Swaraj?

Why would Modi -Shah come out in support of any minister, when there’s no proof that RW abused her? They don’t even react when they themselves are trolled day in or out? Who’s has supported Modi all these years getting trolled?

When opponents are barking at you, then you could let them bark and don't pay attention to it. 

But if your own people start barking at your family, then you could not remain silent, otherwise you are going to loose your family member. Same thing is happening here. 

This sense of entitlement or victim hood by you as a Muslim (no matter how much you say that you’re an aethist) is the reason why majority are becoming more right wing...

Right or wrong, you are entitled to your opinion. I just don't bother even to comment upon it. 

Do you know background of Shushma, mister know it all about India affairs sitting in Pakistan?

I am here to discuss and learn and I am a person of low knowledge. 
If I have said something wrong, then you have full right to bring the right information and correct me. 

Unfortunately, you don't bring the argument/proof, but you are demanding me to accept your opinion without any counter questions, or to leave to have any personal opinion about any issue in India, but blindly follow you. 

BTW people have rightly questioned her about how Passport was issued breaking norms and an officer was transferred without proper enquiry? She very smartly turned this into a RW trolling issue.

Yes, it is a genuine question and must be asked why the officer was transferred without even having an investigation. 

BTW@Alam_dar BJP getting more right wing could be a problem for you. Not for India...

It is your own opinion and you are entitled to it. 

In my opinion, hatred driven politics is cancer for humanity and any nation. Even BJP itself on one side understands it and try to raise the slogan of "Sab ka Saath, sub ka Vikas" etc., but on the other had it is fully incapable of practically doing it while it's very BASE is communal and it thrives on hatred and not ready to reform itself.  

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't see that Modi or BJP came to support Sushma Swaraj against the threats and abuses by RW.

This was my main question when I started this thread. 

There would have been no harm if Modi/BJP would have given a call to their RW trolls to be civilized and don't use the abusive language. But they didn't.

Why? 

Problem with BJP is this that it has gone from center-right to right, and moving at fast speed towards far right. 

Extremists are taking the affairs of BJP in their hands. 

Thugs politics is becoming the BJP main weapon. 

Abusive trolls are considered the biggest power and supporter. 

Therefore, there is no place left for any moderate politicians  in BJP. 

Lol.. Well tried 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

It is your own opinion and you are entitled to it. 

In my opinion, hatred driven politics is cancer for humanity and any nation. Even BJP itself on one side understands it and try to raise the slogan of "Sab ka Saath, sub ka Vikas" etc., but on the other had it is fully incapable of practically doing it while it's very BASE is communal and it thrives on hatred and not ready to reform itself.  

Yes I honestly believe that there’s a deep conspiracy by anti state elements joining hands with Congress to masquerade as RW trolls..

59 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes I honestly believe that there’s a deep conspiracy by anti state elements joining hands with Congress to masquerade as RW trolls..

Do you really believe in such conspiracy theories?

And please think, even if we accept that there is any such conspiracy, then even more Modi and BJP would have come out to support Sushma Swaraj against these trolls. But what when we have ZERO contribution by Modi/BJP? It is making them criminal if they don't open up their mouths and give a shut up call to these trolls. 

Do you really believe in such conspiracy theories?

And please think, even if we accept that there is any such conspiracy, then even more Modi and BJP would have come out to support Sushma Swaraj against these trolls. But what when we have ZERO contribution by Modi/BJP? It is making them criminal if they don't open up their mouths and give a shut up call to these trolls. 

Why should Modi come out? They’re not even RW... They are Congressis...

You are asking for too much..

When Shushma was in deep Shyte for giving travel documents for Lalut Modi to Portugal she got all the support from RW and Modi...

You effing have no idea of issues.. Just because Shushma helped a Muslim by bending rules you Pakistani are supporting her...

You Pakistani want a weak Minuster like Shushma who can’t even take criticism in the right spirit, who is so egoistic not to follow Modi as PM on twitter be helped by Modi publicly? Have you effing got a clue?

You Pakistani should stop meddling in Indian affairs..