Arjun Tendulkar trains with Team India, gets tips from Shastri

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

you tell whose son is this guy and how did he manage to get tips from Ashwin.

An English cricketer "coaching" net bowlers at Rajkot. 

image.png

This is not showing these Indian players going to eng and bowling in their nets to their team. Sorry i dont see the privilage amd entitlement here its not the same.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

During my first ever interview, interviewer remarked that never assume anything directly. If you can ask questions, gather more information and then understand and try to solve it.

Sure knowing a problem is big step towards solving it. But making random assumptions is first wrong step towards the same. That single advice helped me a lot in future. I guess you can also benefit from the same if you try.

But you can not try to introduce strawmen and try to discredit its just a kind of kids play in a discourse. This os not an interview its a delibration.

25 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Cricket has net bowlers no one said otherwise you post just proves that and nothing else. But where is an Indian 17 yearold who bowled to India and Eng and got coached by team India coach ? 

if you play in England, you can bowl to England and Indian team as well.  Similarly Arjun is a net bowler who harness his cricket during summers in England.

Edited by rkt.india
27 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

if you play in England, you can bowl to England and Indian team as well.  Similarly Arjun is a net bowler who harness his cricket during summers in England.

nope its not all, Arjun also got coached by team India coach while doing the said net session....i see something different there. for sure.

12 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Those articles aren't my opinion, in case you didn't know.

again they are discussing net bowlers, i did not say net bowlers did not exist. Its irrelevant to the discussion.

Discussion is about why Arjun appears to be favored in team India/ team eng land nets and coached by team india coach. So relevance is important. 

again i am not sure why you are into wisecracks about me, topic is not me. as much as you might find me interesting, thats not what we are discussing.